You are objectively an idiot if you think DBS is good

Dragonball Super is the biggest steaming pile of shit I've ever seen and it baffles me to the core how anyone could not see it. I watch it because it's Dragonball, but every single episode is the exact same shit.

>It's something from DBZ except a different color/done by different people/gender swapped/ etc
>I was holding back, now it's time to get serious! Oh wait, I was holding back again!
>I've become unbelievably stronger in just a few minutes for no reason at all!
>I just got the ever living shit beat out of me within an inch of my life, but it's been 2 minutes so I'm recovered and ready to go again!
>TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA
>Here's an epic super attack that was only used once or a few times in DBZ because it was significantly powerful, except now it gets used every episode and it's charged in no time at all
>This guy is tricky. Let's use this ridiculous strategy that we could have been using the whole time to decimate a lot of other enemies
>Goku is struggling against a literal nobody (holy shit, did he actually get hurt by a fucking BULLET?)

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

The ONLY decent things about DBS are Hit and Jiren, and even they are practically the same silent warrior type.

Vegeta's great transformation was LITERALLY him just deciding to use his full power.

You are the biggest retard of them all if you hate it that much and still watch it.

kys.

I liked Future Trunks saga, though the ending was weak.

I'm still intrigued as to who will in the ToP and what the wish will be nobody.

I watch it because it's dragonball. Maybe that does make me retarded. But it doesn't mean it's not dogshit.

The saga as a whole was somewhat interesting, but like you said, it fell to pieces in the end. And of course

>It's Goku, but he's evil
>It's a kai, but he's evil
>It's future Trunks again, but he's stronger than SS Blue for no good reason at all
>It's fusion again
>It's super saiyan, but it's fucking pink
>It's the SAME SHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN

>Hit and Jiren
>decent
You retard. Especially the latter is seriously awful, he would be the worst character if it wasn't for Super's Goku himself.

It's literally underage spics that still like it, of course they're retarded

its niot meant to be good. nobody actually likes it, its to bring us together

Yes the manga is our only salvation.

Were its ratings low?

News flash. You're an idiot if you think anything from Dragon Ball is good. Dragon Ball is a fucking cancer and it needs to be removed. There are plenty of anime that are much better than that piece of garbage.

Wait a fucking second. Even Kid Trunks has blue hair now. What the fuck?

- Bulma originally had purple hair, but the anime gave her blue hair due to one colored page.

- Toriyama gave Bulma's father and Trunks purple hair, so Toei did too.

- Toriyama wanted Future Trunks to have hair similar to his mother's in the anime, so he gave him blue hair. Toei made FT blue hair.

- Manga volume cover has both FT and PT with blue hair.

Make up your fucking minds. Will Toei retcon Present Trunks' hair color when Super returns in 2019?

Two silent type warriors duking it out. It could have been done so much better. Maybe based manga will do something about that

Toriyama drew the original concept art for BoG with the Briefs with that exact same blue hair.
Toei went off model and decided to revert back to their anime exclusive mismatch colors.
Toyo is honouring Tori’s wish to have the bloodline have matching hair like Tori always envisions.

Fuck off this is good animation

Toriyama's vision is garbage and they should kick that senile old fart out.

>good

What are you even talking about? Parent and child having matching hair color and being consistent is a good thing.

Jiren is shit though. It's been 30+ episodes and he still has ZERO backstory. Penis assassin is cool though.

Jiren is already decent in the manga tho.

Yes DBS ratings fell

It's shit but there's stuff just as bad that gets a million times more praise.
Have you seen NNB?

What went so wrong?

>NNB
ikr that series went to shit when they introduced Super Renge 2. Like holy shit, talk about transformation fatigue and power creep.

It went to shit as soon as it started by introducing characters with less depth than those from a shitty battle shounen in its death bed.

Mexicans are not known for having good taste. I'm honestly not sure where they find the time to watch this show between dodging cartel shootouts and burying schoolchildren.

This board would be significantly better if all South American and Sea IPs were banned. People blame newfags for the decline in quality, but it's actually these niggers' fault.

I believe that even those people have good taste. The problem comes from all 3rd worlders like Puerto Ricans, Brazillians, and Frenchies.

Russians are cool though they can stay.

Well the Zamasu arc started good, Hit is pretty neat too but that is about it.

Super started okay, got semi-good, and now is just shit.

I didn't want to believe it, I guess, but the longer I'm here the more I realize that it really is just them shitting this place up. There are a ton of great posters on this board who still get a great discussion going. They just have to hang out in threads that don't attract the spics and seamonkeys.

>you are herpjectivley an idiot if you don't agree with my OPINION.

ITT

He's not wrong.

Yep there is nothing interesting or engaging about the story or characters, its so flat
You really do need to be an idiot to think its good

Japs only like filler.

Super is not good but your criticism is mostly wrong, casualshit

>casualshit
Dragonball is as casual as you can get.

OP will watch Dragon Ball Ultra and go back saying Super wasn't that bad like he's doing with GT

why does the first goku vs jiren fight have the lowest ratings? is it because they gave away what the form looks like beforehand?

It's not good, but it is entertaining. It's a shut your brain off and eat popcorn show, nothing more.

GT s better than Z
Db>GT>Z>S

wow he thinks he'll get a (You) from me, lmso

>GT>Z
Waaaaa

DB>Z>>>>S
GT in the non cannon bin (although super is so bad GT might be more enjoyable)

GT just better than super.

ok

you are cancer.

>db gt is shit REEEEEEE
>I love db super

>/dbs/ are the chads of Sup Forums
HAHAHAHAH!

It's interesting to see people taking Dragon Ball seriously when even it's creator doesn't and never has.

Super isn't good, neither was Z. DB was okay. I still watch week to week like I did when I was a child and I still have fun.

With that said, I still struggle to have fun with GT beyond some ideas it presented.

That opening tho.

>anime
See, that's your problem. The manga (the old one, that is) is some really good action comics. Not particularly well written, but very well executed.

That said, I really don't get what people see in Goku Black. Like fuck, even his "signature" moves are boring.

I don't doubt the manga is better. That's usually the case.

I plan on reading it sometime anyway. Probably after Super wraps up.

My qt

What the fuck is Wrong with people keep calling super good how fucking stupid can you be. It's about time to ban super off of Sup Forums. It's time for super faggots get the fuck off are board.

> you are cancer.

Hay faggot super got cancelled it no reason you should be here get the hell off are board.

Is this a new level of Autism?!

lol

Kamen Rider was on the same time, so it fucked over the views for Super.

Doesn't help that Build is kino.

> Hit
His design is garbage. His abilities are cheaty. Shit taste.
> Jiren
No backstory whatsoever. Always the same expression. 1-2 lines. If he's so strong please care to explain me why. How come mc of my favorite anime with whom we were all these years together can't do shit to him. EXPLAIN, faggots. Oh wait, you're nu-Toei, you don't care.

DBS is the worst battle shonen ever.

>literal copy pasta frames
I sincerely hope you aren't serious

DBS only works 1 time. You won't have a desire to rewatch it unlike DB and DBZ. It had some few good moments, but you don't need to download all 130+ episodes to recall them. That's how shitty it was.

Spotter a spic.

How come UI episodes were THAT low? I don't believe das shieeet

>Jiren
>Not Beerus

Kamen Rider is STILL on at the same time you retard.

Toriyama give fanboys everything they wanted. and stop giving a shit about dragon ball at the end.

they are the ones who kill super and dragon ball at the same time. because of them they burn out Toriyama from doing dragon ball ever again.

>muh backstory

>DB
Goku is just a kid with a dead grandpa
Bulma is just rich and smart
Pilaf + gang have no backstory and never fucking will
Krillin is JUST
Tien is a student of Goku's master's rival and thats literally it
Yamcha is just some nerd that lives in the wild
Roshi is just some mysterious old dude who happened to train with other masters
Piccolo when he first appears is just le random demon king who had reawakened

>DBZ
Goku has backstory tacked on
Vegeta, Frieza, Trunks, Babidi, Cell, Dr Gero are literally the only characters introduced with a backstory, and even then they're fucking skeletal at best (prince without a kingdom enslaved by frieza, space hitler, saiyan from a shit future, wizard who's dad got killed, created by a scientist with everyone's genes, annoyed that goku destroyed the red ribbon army)
Zarbon, dodoria, Ginyu force are just random strong dudes
Android 20 is a literal fucking who
18 + 17 are literally random twins
16 is nothing
Buu is just an "ancient evil"

>DBS
Beerus is shat out, turns out he's a god, no backstory whatsoever apart from what is retroactively added to him as the story progresses
Whis is an angel, see above
Champa has even less backstory than Beerus and Vados may as well not fucking exist
Botamo, lol
Frost is shit frieza
Cabbe is a random fucking saiyan, again no backstory apart from he fights for Frost's armies
Hit has no backstory apart from him being an assasin
Zamasu is some autistic kaioshin
Gowasu is a retarded kaioshin
Black is literally just Zamasu
el grande padre has no fucking backstory, he's just a universal tard wrangler
Suddenly shitloads of GoDs and angels with even less backstory than Pilaf
Toppo has no real backstory apart from you being told "god of destruction candidate"
All pride troopers must hang
Jiren is a strong and silent dude who we know works as a hero

And yet you fucking brainded, mongoloid retards apparently draw the line at Jiren

It was the 2nd episode of Kamen Rider, the 1st episode aired during the OP special and that too had shit ratings.
Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, OP and DBS all have much lower ratings than normal, partly due to the clash but also because live TV viewership is gradually declining.

>throw girl
>assume because it's faster to throw her
>she pops up next frame next to her anyway
>first girl pops up behind goku faster than being thrown

Someone please translate what is this retarded spic trying to say?

>Yet another powerup out of nowhere
>Against Big Ayy Punchstrong who said nothing besides KIERO so far
>His abilities are punching and firing red ki blasts that are just so strong
Yeah I wonder why hyping up Goku fighting against a cardboard cutout didnt go well with japanese audiences.
Notice how Jiren vs Hit and everyone vs Aniraza had the two lowest ratings after that.
Its almost like you need actual characters and not boring assholes with huge powerlevels to get interest outside of Mexico.

>How come mc of my favorite anime with whom we were all these years together can't do shit to him
that's egocentrism, U7 is just an universe equal to all other universes.

Left column are episodes after the tournament started, right column are episodes right after the special.
Timeslot change didnt make much of a difference, its just the arc being shit.

Like literally every other character?

>DB Ultra
Is there anything left to do with DB? It's constant power and stakes scaling. And after multiple universes with demigod ayyy lmaos there's not much left for that.

They could try having a more compelling story involving less powerful enemies but with harder hitting themes and more character development but that's probably asking too much.

What in the hell was the point of Frieza coming back? This show was honestly the worst. It broke every single basic storytelling rule and absolutely everything in the show went nowhere. Fucking awful. I really hope the last eight episodes get decked out animation wise and we can get some really hype episodes instead of it ending on a wimper but this is for sure worse than GT now. If Super was half over, I would still consider it better than GT on potential of the future alone and where it was at... but this? Two rehashed movies at 10x the length and some of the worst animation in the professional medium? The U6 tournament which was awful except for 39 (which was fantastic)? All of the trash writing that ruined the Zamasu arcs ending? 20 episodes of filler recruitment building up potential plot lines (as the only saving grace and explanation for why it took TWENTY EPISODES) meaning absolutely nothing in the end? The main culprit being Frieza which had absolutely no reason to be included as it's entirely pointless and goes nowhere, as well as him doing NOTHING but standing around for the last twenty episodes hohoho'ing? Let's not even talk about how this arc had atrocious fights except ONE Roshi episode, ONE Jiren vs Goku episode, and ONE Kefla episode (and then the two Takahashi episodes, but neither the events nor the animation were great in those - just the art was spectacular)? How the arc was 99% Goku tiem and the other universes just lining up to be knocked out one after another by U7, and U7 alone? No battles between various universes independent of 7? No actual feeling of a battle royale? No real strategy except for in the Uguu Vegeta episode (which was awfully animated, awful art, and Uguu Vegeta is literally going nowhere and is pointless)?

This, Hit's fucking terrible.
I could deal with Jiren and Hit being a single character (Superman-The-Alien aesthetic, quiet merc personality/background), but separate they're too boring.

It actually horrifies me how bad the current writers of this show would screw up a Chapter Black esque arc.

>Hit was traumatized by a young age when his father died making the donuts.

>He was born with a special power. He enlisted in the Dragon Ball fighting academy until Jiren turned him to the darkness. He overpowered Champa and killed him. etc.

EHDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDDEDEDEDEDE