YU-NO

Will they botch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLJ68ubYJik
tlwiki.org/index.php?title=YU-NO_-_The_Girl_that_Chants_Love_at_the_Edge_of_the_World
comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will, I just know it. It hurts so much. Besides, the gameplay is integral to the atmosphere of mystery, imo.

We hate the new designs, right?

>just been reading white album 2's closing chapter, which is the only VN i've ever read along with yu-no
It's just making me miss the MC of YU-NO. This can't come soon enough, even if the new art does suck.

The thing I liked the most about YU-NO was the gameplay and the trial and error of seeing all the timelines and how things change. Not sure how they can capture that with a linear story. The other thing that makes it great was the art, which this trashed. I wonder if they'll keep any of the music, which was also great.

yuno was already garbage
the only good thing about it was the art

>glorifying incest

Well you guys really want it to fail, so most likely anything they do will be considered a botch anyway. So I vote yes. They will botch it.

>Not sure how they can capture that with a linear story
You don't need to, they can still tell a good story. They can start by having Takuya regain his memories after every loop; it already didn't make sense that he forgets his memory every time in the VN.

>I wonder if they'll keep any of the music, which was also great.
The VN has a new soundtrack too. Again, not as good as the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLJ68ubYJik

I don't want it to fail. Stop taking everything shitposters say literally; of course people want it to succeed, it's just that there are plenty of reasons to be skeptical.

Feel are a very competent studio. At the very least the adaptation will be one of the more interesting shows to come out this year.

Is there a translated version of the game? I only know it for its soundtrack and how people praise the gameplay

It's a VN adaptation so yes, they'll botch it.

The original game? Yeah. There's a fan patch that combines the best elements of the Saturn and PC version, translates all the dialogue and you can get an optional higher quality soundtrack. Just google the Wiki. There's a Mega link floating around somewhere with everything you need but I don't remember where I found it.

Just like how they botched Yosuga no Sora?
Oh wait...

Everything you need is here tlwiki.org/index.php?title=YU-NO_-_The_Girl_that_Chants_Love_at_the_Edge_of_the_World
If you need help getting it to work just google it or search a Sup Forums archive

How can one man be so based?

I just cant see the new MC design having Takuyas dialouge and personaily when he looks like Oreki.

>it's just that there are plenty of reasons to be skeptical.
Sure sure. I mean. Just watch. If they change even just one word or expression, all of you will automatically say that it is wrong and it shouldn't have been that way. They will botch it regardless what happens and no one will like it. I assure you that you yourself will be mad at anything they will be doing. Stop being delusional.

People are already mad that they can see the MCs eyes. Simple as that and Sup Forums is already going crazy about that.

This. He's meant to be flirtatious and flamboyant. It's like the new artist got told "right, we need a new MC design for this VN" but wasn't given any context, so he drew a MC that looks like it came right out of the factory.

>Sure sure. I mean. Just watch. If they change even just one word or expression, all of you will automatically say that it is wrong and it shouldn't have been that way. They will botch it regardless what happens and no one will like it. I assure you that you yourself will be mad at anything they will be doing. Stop being delusional.
That's one way of admitting you're an introverted dumbfuck with no social skills.

People might not like every change, it doesn't mean they want it to fail.

>VN adaptation
Of course they will. I heard even the adaptation of the renowned Dies Irae was a shitfest.

Why does Amanda look so shitty?
It's like her cleavage is printed on her clothes.

Did you cry at the end, Sup Forums?

Yuki Kajiura

This is almost Toei tier redesign.

Are you sure?

>We
I like them, to be honest.

New manga chapter out

comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=60

When is someone going to translate the manga? 2018 is the perfect time too.

I like this scene because when you examine his face he says something along the lines of "yes that's my beautiful face", or something like that.
Whatever he said was funnier, I'm bad at telling stories.

What I like in this scene is how Mio in her sleepiness starts acting goofy, going as far as to tease Takuya by flashing her panties around - being tired is indeed like being drunk, after all. It's little insights of human behaviour and fun interactions like this that make these characters so lovable.

I love art like this.

Good thing it's dead.

Yes