Raildex

PV soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1894297
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did Kuroko mean by this?

>14 years old

Ride by Kakine.

Since people were debating about the validity of the previous tally, we're doing another one. It won't stop people from voting twice or more but whatever. If you're autistic enough, keep track of the IP's as new votes come in if you really care about accuracy. Poll stops when we reach 55 or so IP's. With all that shit out of the way, quick post your top 3 boys and girls faggots.
Boys
>Thor
>Aogami
>Tsuchi
Girls
>Aleis-tan
>Neph
>Umidori

>Anastasia’s eyes widened because she was unfamiliar with this country’s festivals.

>“Why do Japanese foods look so nice? Even the candies are so elegant.”

>“This is some of the greasiest food available in Japan, so what kind of diet do you have to have for this to look refreshing!?”

>“Eh? During the Los Angeles convention, it was all pizza, fried chicken, thick-cut ham steak, and poutine. Do you know what that is? It’s a giant pile of fries covered in cheese, lard, and gravy.”

>“…Is your country trying to wage war with food?”

>That was what you got with a culture that went beyond “meat, vegetables, meat, meat, rice, bread, and vegetables” to have “beef, beef, chicken, beef, chicken, and a supplement”. They weren’t interested in vegetables or even fish, yet they claimed to be a healthy nation.

Fucking obese americans

>everyone is literally annoyed by Kuroko
top kek

>R-18
Fake news, now pic related, this is R-18.

If GROUP intercepted and blocked Misaka Misuzu's call to Anti-skill, why do they then let her call Touma?

>Touma, Gunha, Tsuchi
>Othinus, Misaki, Silvia

Boys:
Kakine
Acqua
Knight Leader
Girls:
Index
Saten
Oriana

Boys:
-Touma, Accel, Tsuchi
Girls:
-Index, Misaki, Kuroko

>Hamazura, Tsuchimikado, Kagun
>Saten, Estelle, Yomikawa

Misaka can give paizuri with these!

Touma, Noukan, Accel
Othinus, Saiai, Birdway

Is Fukiyose being the "Iron Willed Girl" ever going to be relevant, or is it just another namesake that alludes to nothing and will never have a narrative purpose? It's really late in the series and we know fuck all about her esper ability either.

I've already posted in this thread, but I'll vote anyway.

Boys
>Hamazura
>Stiyl
>Tsuchimikado

Girls
>Awaki
>Itsuwa
>Manga / LN Uiharu

I don't understand why you feel the need to do this. Are you not going to count the votes of everyone who posted beforehand in this thread? Are you under the impression that changing IPs is hard? What exactly are you trying to prove?

I would say she might be the #6 but it'd fit more with Aogami honestly, there's more foreshadowing alluding to him being the #6 over her but I wouldn't complain if she was.

>Harem (ハーレムもの hāremumono; "from harem") in anime and manga is an emphasis on polygamous or love triangle relationships characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by three or more members of either the same and/or opposing gender, sex, and/or love interests.

Iron Will is just in reference to her being resistant to the Touman.
Although I'm not sure how true that is considering how much she seems to worry about him and hang around him.

Zappy Dan. That is all.

Honestly who cares? It's fun to pass the time. Nothing to prove and we might as well have a final poll for awhile.

Vasilisa is an old, unsexy hag.
Are men even attracted to her anymore?

Tsuchimikado, Touma, and Aleister, and Niang Niang, Misaka and Index.

>He isn't Free

>Indexbros
Nice

Boys
>Baba
>Accelerator
>Hamazura
Girls
>Himegami
>Rakko
>Robutt
Half the people here would probably fuck Vasilla though.

Ok sure, but it's kind of invitation for some user to take the results as "proof" that X character is popular or unpopular...

Men
>Hamazura
>Thor
>Bersi
Women
>Kanzaki
>Brunhild
>Silvia

Go back to sleep.

She either has to be undead, some magic lifeform, or has an excellent metabolism, because there's no way she should have a body that slim with all the food she eats.

Boys
Touma, Accel, Fiamma
Girls
Othinus, Misaka, Kanzaki

It's not even 2AM on a Saturday and I've finally gotten some motivation to write again. I didn't realize it's been over 2 years since I updated some stories.

O MY OHOHOHO NEN

>boys
Tsuchimikado
Thor
Shiage
>girls
Othinus
Birdway
Frenda

This is wrong. Girls are the ones who's supposed to be punched.

Pretty off topic but any of you lads watching Darling in the Franxx? Is it any good?

>Since people were debating about the validity of the previous tally,
What happen?
I d' follow
atleast u need to explain first

You're asking for it

That's not Frenda...

It's alright. I don't see what people are finding so good about it, but it's fun enough if you don't have any high priority stuff to watch.

People are over hyping the fuck out of it, 2 episodes in and I've seen posts saying "how can an anime be this consistently good" when it's not even finished yet, it could still tank. That said it's doing pretty great and it's real enjoyable. Hopefully it doesn't crash later on.

I think last thread or two there were people complaining about the tally thing for "x" reasons about popularity or consistency or whatever.

All you need is gun.
And if that don't work
Use more gun.

Its pretty good, it can be a great anime if it doesnt goes to shit halfway through like half of Trigger shit

Why does she have a Lancer from Gears of War?

Who is that?

Her and the rest of the slags are shit.

>tally thing for "x" reasons about popularity or consistency
>Poll stops when we reach 55 or so IP's
Wha a fug?

But she's American

Her and Rakko would have been best friends. Damn now I have the urge to impegnate snipers.

Saflee OpenLegs

>O MY CAN OF NITROGEN
Stephanie should have won that fight

But she hates sniping.
Her whole schtick was that she uses more Dakka so that she can occasionally not have to kill everyone.
Which doesn't make much sense.

Snipers are for shooting, not for lewding.
Since we saw one of the ninjas in one of the recent Jailbreak arc chapters, hopefully they all have a role in this arc.

It's gonna be a really cool fight to see in season 3 at least.

Punchable belly.

Boys
>Kakine
>Touma
>Aogami
Girls
>Neph
>Othinus
>Misaki

*Shootable

knight leader
high priest
Fiamma

Niang Niang
Othinus
Chimera

Actually switch Chimera out for birdway

Boys
Accelerator, Hamazura, Acqua
Girls
Last Order, Estelle, Index

Boys
>Tsuchi
>Stiyl
>Aqcua
Girls
>Mikoto
>Saten
>Saiai

Tsuchi
Accel
Touma

Othinus
Lessar
Umidori

Mating press every maid

Punch every maid.

>Boys
Tsuchimikado
Touma
Acqua
>Girls
Mikoto
Birdway
Saiai

Boys
>Touma
>Thor
>Kakine
Girls
>Othinus
>Misaki
>Lessar

Junk cow is the worst girl

Stiyl is mad about that user's dream where he was snowboarding but melted all the snow by accident and ate shit.

Which doujin artist will do her justice?

Asanagi

Digital Lover

They'll all be doing Kamikoto

Scrap that, this guy's is better

ShindoL

Asanagi only does casual mainstream stuff. He'll do at most one sketch and then go back to drawing some KanColle, Azur Lane or Granblue shit for money

This is all I found of his so far.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1894297

Soba of course
Tits are nice but the arms and face are fucked

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle Aleister's skinny body.

Choose wisely

STIIIIIIIYL FEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hush Innocentius.

Why would anyone need used and busted sluts like Ohoho and Frolaytia when a pure girl like Milinda exists?

Why would you choose old hags?

>pantsu changes for loli mode
Why? She still has the oversized bra.

Yea that might be really fun but you know what else would be fun? Imagine if our main character started to learn what it is to be and adult and finally started to make his way in the world? What if he started giving our silver haired angel of beauty and hope the love and respect she deserves as his savior? What if he finally kissed her?

That's all well and good user but he was talking about Aleister, why did you bring up Kyousuke all of a sudden?

It’s not really weird to bring up our main girl isn’t it? Her name is in the title of the series so everything is related.

Imagine breaker if Kamijou asked Index for a chance at her heart? Do you guys think she’d accept him when it all came down to it?

She'd probably just eat him

>3
What else you got?

I think the real reason she's such a bitch as that he won't.