twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trips of truth! Please be true!

Not enough material

ZOI

OVA is more likely

It's inevitable, right?

>lucky trips confirm

Dubs confirm

New Game!!'s ending left me desperate to know what happens next. Kou was such an important part of their group dynamic and workplace culture, so I want to know how they get on without her there. I want to see how Aoba copes on the next game when she doesn't have anyone to look up to for guidance and support.

First part of the event is already happening and should end in an hour.
Did they announce s2 during first or second half?

Rin suicide when?

>go to work
>see Aoba with tears in her eyes
>ask her if she's OK
>this happens
>What do?

>S3
If it means more for best girl, I'm all for it.

Literally Frank Grimes if he was a she.

The new girls were shit.

Push her down

I need more.

I WANT TO CRADLE HIFUMI IN MY ARMS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>check twitter
>half of the tweets are about pte doing the zoi meme
People parrot memes daily, why's it such a bid deal

New season you say?

No way it's happening, not enough material.

Mangaka locked in a windowless room and not released until he's drawn enough for New Game!!! when?

Why is Nene so ugly?

cute boys

Have you ever seen a boy who's chest plays basketball every time so much as a speck of dust lands on him?

Watched episode one and it was way too sweet for me. Is there a greater focus on comedy as the show continues? Or is it a cute girls doing cute things kind of show?

Supposedly it's a comedy but I've never really found anything hilarious in it. Cute Girl Doing Cute Things is pretty much all season 1, and season 2 is Cute Girls Doing Cute Things With Two New Girls Who Aren't 100% Nice So They're Bitches And We Have Burning Hatreds For Them Even Though Any Conflicts They Generated Were Worked Out Peacefully Amongst the Cast.

It's CGDCT and comedy, but more towards the comedy end of the scale than some shows.

I think there is, yeah

Unless they do an anime original story where the only good character comes back from France in the first episode I don't want another season

I'll watch a few more episodes then. I'm hoping it leans more towards Shirobako than just a flat show about cute girls working. I wish there were more Shirobako occupational shows out there.

>we

Is your Caplock key broken, faggot?

>be me
> be bored so decided to take DXM (dissociation cough syrup yeet yeet)
>think "hey i wanna watch some anime"
>look for some good ones and remember one i was meaning to watch
>newgame!.exe
>i put it on and watch it like normal enjoying it for the cute characters and cute situations
>holyshititskickingin.jpeg
>become dangerously engrossed in the show
>by episode 4 i am now in the show
>continue to become more engrossed until these cute girls are my coworkers and my best friends
>trippinghard.rar
>mfw 5 am
>mfw i will watch entire season by morning
>i am still in full blown trip and start to slightly hallucinate even (i dont usually hallucinate on stuff)
>realize that in between episodes i am thinking about my job (i was currently unemployed)
>i think about how i need to improve on the character design and finish the 3d renderings for the characters in MGS2
>mfw i realize i am legendary art director Yoji Shinkawa
>mfw i finish the first season and start crying
>finish crying and try to start second season but sub is so bad that and im so out of it that i cant understand anything thats happening
>sleep

tl;dr
i took drugs, watched this, and became Yoji Shinkawa

Winners don't use drugs

I wish my workplace had cute girls. They're all pretty much perfect.
Except Nene
It's comedy and cuteness.

This is much better. Thank you user.

Bluray with nipples when?

This part is, surprisingly, well animated

They new exactly how to prioritize budget allocation correctly.

Thanks for that.

bap

I want to a Hajime.

Aobutt

Are girls really ok with seeing each other naked?

Do none of them have bathing suits or anything?

Some apparently are, including that one.

>be me
stopped reading there

>join a company because your idol works there
>see this within the first year of being there

The rest are here.
fapservice.com/new-game-ova-review-episode-1/

Are guys not OK with seeing each other naked?

Westerners who grew up in countries where nudity = Hitler typically won't be comfortable with peers seeing them naked

It's pretty gay. I don't know what it is with Euros but in Australia being seen naked by other people of the same gender is probably the most embarrassing thing that can happen to a man.

Not only this "ass" is extremely flat, it's also poorly drawn.

They spent all the budget on Aoba's underwear.

As an Australian male I very much disagree with this.

Being seen naked or seeing someone naked is a pretty fucking "meh" thing

I guess it might be different in the country. Seeing another males dick here in Sydney would traumatize a kid.

I'm in Adelaide, hardly the country. I figured you were country based on your homophobia

>Sydney
>Country

In high school kids a lot of kids got changed in the stalls cause they were afraid of being seen without a shirt on.

I'm from New Zealand and I have immense trouble with peer nudity. Of course any nudity that's not part of a sheep is naturally going to be considered bad, but still.

Me too!

Aoba watch your eyes

No one here did that and I knew some fucking awkward people

Adelaide's a wacky place ey?

Why is Nene so erotic?

It comes from having large breasts but being 100% loli in literally every other way.

It's pretty chill, I like it. Good beer, great wine, and some damn fine coffee

>soon
In the meantime, lets listen to the most adorable song ever

youtu.be/lJc2wiYj4-o

It's the voice.

why is this allowed?

Your relationship with a main character feels so much more intimate if you know what their underwear looks like.

I was already listening to this.