It's if they'll do threesome with Shirogane

NTR route incoming!

What is hayasaka's endgame?

Which Shirogane

>Fans Scans
Fuck off.

>jaimini
>fans
What the fuck. What happened with Sup Forums scans?

What's wrong with them?

its ogre, shiroganes monster virgin days are over

Best Shirogane. Papa Shirogane.

To have a sane employer.

At least dump it here.

Aka's totally watching Citrus this season

So, Hayasaka is trying to make Shirogane say that he loves Kaguya, right ? There's no way she would genuinely try to ntr Kaguya, and she only said that she would force a confession out of him, not that she would make him confess to her.

Ok but it will take a while

Well, in their first bet she wasn't trying to actually NTR Kaguya either. Just wanted him to agree to temporary casual one sided romantic relationship.

>fanscans hosted on jaimini's site
Two kind of shit for the price of one.

obviously. hayasaka wants kaguya and shirogane to stop fucking around and just got together because 1. she loves kaguya like a sister 2. kaguyas romance antics are pain in the ass

>she put her coat over the doors window
hoo boy

Some girl just want to watch the world burn.

so did the Sup Forums team working on this just kinda stop? or has it just been that long since a chapter was released in general?
also fans was box all along, it's proven now

Can't seem to dump it, tried 2 pc and now from the phone but still nothing. If anyone can do it it would be appreciated

Sup Forums's image servers are dying

NTR ALARM
ALARM
NTR ALARM

Good, now go fuck off to reddit.

It's been a long time since the last chapter.

Congratulations Hayasaka, you caught the president.
Now what's the next step of your master plan?

I know nothing will happen, but i hope she does something radical like straddle on him or something

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

STOP THE MADMAN

why are all faceless boys rapists?

Nothing to worry about here, Prez would never be tempted by a whore

>that last page
SHEIEEEEEEEEEET
Shirogane RUN

>rapist
He tried to hook up with best girl at a mixer and didn't try to stop her when she left. He's just a normie

>dat last page
OH FUCK

>NTR
>implying Best Boy Pres could lose to someone like Hayasaka
I believe in him.

I'm betting it all on best boy one-upping Hayasaka next chapter. No way in hell he's gonna lose this.

>Sup Forums is dying
Oh. Well. It has been a great wasting time with you all.

What is Hayasaka's end game here? Is she actually enough of a slut to try to steal Prez?

Cutting contact with Kaguya so she can't listen. And then briefing President on her relation to Kaguya and offering him hints or support. (Though he already knows that she is her maid, so the only thing left would be that she goes to the same school, or that she is really close to Kaguya.)

It wasn't and I regret every minute of it
I could've used those years in a far better way, I have wasted my youth and I'm sure it's the same for all of you
Please someone free us from this suffering

You would find something else. In the end wasting YOUR time is your own responsibility, however you cut it.

Somewhere between "she wants to fuck with Kaguya" and "she's genuinely in love and trying to win him over"

we also had earlier hints that she actually wants a boyfriend who loves her aswell. Someone who cares for her genuinly and all that

Yeah, no, she definitely wants to mess a little with Kaguya but she doesn't love shirogane at all. You guys are being fooled by the NTR bait and you will only be disappointed.
or are far more likely.

Calling Hayasaka the ultimate bro, inviting Kaguya to the karaoke bar then leaving.

>she doesn't love shirogane at all
Well, then I guess one of us is a delusional faggot here.

Holy fuck, Hayasaka is going for it.

Go girl go!

After this page, Hayasaka is justified in doing any and all lewd things to the Prez.

I mean, Kaguya probably wouldn't even be able to fuck Prez. She's probably make Hayasaka do it for her anyways.

I bet 30% is her actually being salty

You know what, Kaguya's kind of a self centered jerk.

That's kinda her fault though. If she hadn't told anything about the mixer, Kaguya wouldn't have ordered her anything and nothing would have happened.

somebody love her please ;_;

>he thought something was off with her personality before
I'm impressed.

Like a scene straight out of IB. I love it.

This ties in really well with the overall "theme"
Love doesn't come naturally, having to plan and scheme to actually make it happen. As good of a boy Prez is, even he is not exempt from this at all.

She's falling for him, and I can't blame her.

Incoming NTRape.

LEWD Hayasaka incoming

angry hayasaka is cute

Pls go all the way
I want to see it happen in my lifetime

Jesus Christ, not even any setup? Straight into seduction?

You know, the NTR fags have made a fatal mistake in their thought process:

It's impossible for it to be NTR if the "wife" intentionally sets "her" man up with the other women on purpose. He's not being stolen, he's being handed off. Whether she holds on for the ride or stands back and lets him go away, it was never 'theft'.

>ALERT
>ALERT
>ALERT

>agent Haysaca went native while on a "seduce Shirogane" mission

Makes sense. Hayasaka wants to teach Kaguya treasure things.

>tfw it's going to fail
>tfw it's just going to make her like Shirogane more after she gets her answer regarding being loved for who you are

I'll fking clap if it really happens

My dick went so hard

Now her phrase get a whole different meaning since she's not talking to prez but to Kaguya. I was a little worried before but she definitely can't mean it's one of her safe days right?

>inb4 Subject F ruins it all.

Right there. That re-interpreting of her orders right there, turning "block shirogane from other girls" completely literal.

She wants him.

OH FUCK.

Stop being so logical

>fujiwara ex machina
pls no.

My body is ready

Who wants some potato quality back covers?

---

Super stylish card battle Kaguya wants to be confessed to!

What you need :
Two sets of every volume of Kaguya wants to be confessed to
A friend

The rules!!
In this card battle game, both players pick one card (Kaguya volume) out of their hand, play it at the same time and battle using those characters!

Each character wins or loses certain matchups, and once it is used, it is placed in the discard zone.

You continue until you run out of cards (published volumes), and the player who has won the most rounds or fulfills a special victory condition is the winner.

Is her chest still a lie here?

SHIT PART OF ME WISHES THAT THIS SHIP WAS TRUE.