Chise!

Chise!

Ange!

Cheese!

Chise is pretty cool for a loser

Some Pripri promotion going on at Tora no Ana

This is in Osaka, but the promotion is on at Akihabara and Nagoya too.

Dumb animal.

You take that back

Beato.

S2 when?
I want more pripris in my life.

Show bob and vagene and I will impale yer anus with my BF PAINIS

I want to watch Chise sexually bully Beato.

Hope for a Chinese Spy with mysterious martial arts in next season for we had NiNja Spy who needs healing for this season.

chisekake!

Chise!

Are those all for sale?

Princess pls.

BEATO!!!

BULLY

You may not like it, but this is what peak female performance looks like.

Cutie. Shame her show barely gets any attention this season.

Smelly feet.

That loser can kick your ass.

such a cute lesbo spy

>that pic at the bottom
I have a mighty need

>cute
She's Gallant, user.

Dorothy.

Can literally hear Elias shouting "Chise!" alarmingly when something """""unexpected"""" happens

>Ange will never princess-carry you
Tuck me in and let me die

You'd need to be the Princess Principal for that, user.

Just tell me how to achieve that and I will.

I want Dotty to put a spell on me.

Thanks user, much appreciated.

is this how human proportions are supposed to work

Yes, honey.

>that scene
>her voice when she whispered right into his ear
That guy must have had nerves of steel.

You need to be a commoner who swapped places with the true princess Charlotte as a child, and then try and deceive the royal family and high officials for over a decade while you wait for Ange to come and rescue you. During that time, you must allow yourself to become enamoured of the former princess's dream to tear down the wall separating London, to reunite people torn apart from each other due to avoidable conflict. You must then, when meeting Ange again for the first time in forever, resist the urge to flee with her to Casablanca to spend the rest of your days in peace and tranquillity with the love of your life. Instead you must join her band of spies and engage in Victorian Steampunk Espionage, in an effort to play both sides until you're in a position to take control of the country, and finally achieve your love's old dream, despite the fact that she would willingly abandon it for you at any moment.

It takes a will of iron, a heart of steel, and a mind of clockwork precision. It requires the ability to master any skill presented to you as fast as you can.

But should you prevail, and finally stand as ruler of the realm, with Ange by your side, you truly will have become the Princess Principal.

Bully!

Time to find some princess that looks like a guy I guess.

user forgot to mention that you have to become a cute 2D girl first.

Surely I didn't need to mention that? This is Sup Forums after all, we're all cute girls here.

I want to lick her armpits.

Based on this thread I see no one likes her

I like all of them, but there can only be one number 1 and that slot is already taken by I can't decide between Ange and Dorothy

remove flappy wagglers

Beato is a Miko

But Princess is my favorite. Ange is a close second though.

DO NOT HARM THE FLIPPY WIGGLERS

Shut up, or I'll remove you.

beato is cuteo!

The flippy wigglers are all part of her appeal.

Oh, Is this the Beato Bullying thread?

Guys I think somebody at 3Hertz is intentionally designing Dorothy's costumes to be as revealing as possible.

And I think I'm enjoying it very much.

How DASTARDLY! We must put a stop to them at once! Quickly Anonsworth, fetch me my finest quill and ink, and a few sheets of paper. This calls for a strongly worded letter!

Well it's her job to be cheap and trashy.

>Well it's her job to be cheap and trashy.
Delet this

Don't be like that. Dorothy has the body of a slut and the heart of a pure maiden.

>the body of a pure maiden and the heart of a slut
Well who is it then?

ur mom

Guys, I fixed Chise's outfit.

I'll fix your hands so you won't post again.

I like her, but I have no chance with her. Ange's her owner.

>Ange's her owner
You got that in reverse.

Why do yurifags post Chise so much in their threads? She was the least gay PriPri.

Chise has the biggest meme potential

She was totally gay for Marilla, user.

I want a pet Ange too!

what's that? MORE WIGGLERS!?

This is official art.

Why are dirty sewer rats so attracted to princesses? Or is it the other way around?

I don't know anything about Swan Lake, but doesn't this imply Princess is evil or something.

Every thread is the Beato Bully thread.

They have to perform Swan Lake, both the normal version and the "good ending" version, and Princess volunteers to be the protagonist of the normal version so she can give the good ending to Ange, so those two costumes are perhaps meant to represent this.

Worst kind of bullying.

How awful

S2 eventually, right?

I hope so. I need more PriPri in my life.

I can't believe Beato is fucking dead.

Rest in pieces Beato.

That should've cut off her entire neck since it doesn't look like it hit her metal bits.

Beato

Someone tell me how can a baron's daughter get shoved in just like this.

I always think there's some text reflected in their eyes on first glance

It's a secret message we have to decipher to get season 2.

If your father's a machine maniac with no political influence, and the bullies are also the kids of aristocrats.

sucks

I sure as fuck hope so. The first season was only enough to make me fall in love with the characters, now I need more of them

The anime ending made me realize just how much I actually liked PriPri

She makes me happy!

For me it was that I actually watched the episodes in one sitting. Normally I pause like every 5 minutes to check some threads I have open but with PriPri I actually saw the whole episode in one go

thanks!

I was so sure those were going to be bombs and she was going all allahu ackbar on albion

Yeah, her preparation sounded like she was planning a suicide attack

This isn't set in modern Bongistan.

Obviously, there were actually white people in London in this universe.

And here comes the nu-pol turds!