Why is Sup Forums scared of real (2d) women?

Why is Sup Forums scared of real (2d) women?

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&img_url=https://i.4cdn.org/a/1516533574309.jpg
iqdb.org/?url=https://i.4cdn.org/a/1516533574309.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real women won't date them because of their flaws, and have flaws of their own.
2D women have no flaws, and don't care about user's.

>cowtits
It's disgust, not fear.

real 2d? written by actual women? Sup Forums is scared shitless of any josei.

That body is disgusting.

Lolicons have no rights.

Try to read the question again

are you retarded or just genuinely autistic with no reading ability?

Do you have any statistics to back up your argument?

Sorry about your fag disease.

Directly comparing 2D to 3D is really stupid unless you're strictly talking about aesthetics / sex appeal.

Cake thread?

Cake thread

Reread it and I understand it better now.
I'm sorry.

Don't know why "real" 2d women are less attractive than fake ones.
I'd have to see some animation of both to compare side by side.

Am I the only one who likes both loli and christmas cakes? Each of them have their good points.

Would an immortal/ancient loli technically be considered a cake?

Real (2d) women is the end point. you'll all get there

Acquire some taste my dude, some of my favorite manga are josei.

Except comparing them personality-wise IS meaningful and exposes how horrible real women are to the point where no sane mane should dedicate his time and effort to them at this point, but elaborating on that will probably get me called /r9k/ or something.

Would perhaps depend on how they act but generally no. What you posted doesn't even look like a loli though.

Are you fucking kidding?

Op is asking about mature 2d women

Sup Forums is that way.
Don't this garbage in this board.

That image wasn't really related since I don't really save loli images. I'm talking about characters like Rory Mercury or Shinobu Oshino

Where do i need to sell my soul for this to happen.

Oh, so it's just MILFs vs Lolis or some shit.
I like em thicc if that's the question.

Fake news

Women don't feel pleasure in the nipples

2d Satan

Offer your mental health, social standing and dignity. Your wildest dreams will become (almost) real.

in 2d they do.

I'm sure you're an expert on this considering you're posting on Sup Forums

I'd say I'd have a pretty firm grasp on reality, but we can continue this conversation on another board if you'd like. Doing it here would be "blogposting".

Hows the manga called?

>Women don't feel pleasure in the nipples
Where did you get that from? Are you a woman without sensitive nips?

I fucking love loinclothes

>read doujin
>"Ah, my ex boyfriend was... "
>be wholly disgusted

What is wrong with me? I used to make fun of purityfags for years

A lolibabaa who acts like one, and is sexually experienced, no.
If she's not sexually experienced (which, after all those centuries, probably means that something is horribly wrong) then yes.
If she both looks *and* acts like a child, and her age is just an arbitrary number, then it's the result of bad writing and I don't even care.

You don't like whores, nothing wrong with that.
Widows are pure though.

By definition of the term any lolibaba, as long as she was/is unmarried would be a cake.

Christmas cakes don't need to be virgins. See: Misato, the maid from Persona 5 or Sensei from Azumanga

Why can't I find the source of this shit? What kind of cave did you find this in?

Lurk for 2 years before posting

Oh you're right. This must be very new art that hasn't made the rounds yet.

B-but I've been here for 10 years

Have you even tried looking for the sauce yourself? user is right, the source seems impossible to track down right now
yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&img_url=https://i.4cdn.org/a/1516533574309.jpg
iqdb.org/?url=https://i.4cdn.org/a/1516533574309.jpg

Not him but I would really like to read more of your thoughts about this topic.

I'm op of course I know the source.
Just search the right tags, no need for reverse

Artist is Damegane. Source of pic is their twitter. I'm only telling you because it's a really new work that hasn't been reposted to the boorus yet.

What the hell is all these cakes thread recently? Are you guys finally getting tired from lolis/highschool girls and getting some taste?

It's on sankaku, you worthless spoonfeeder

We've always been here but just a silent minority. DFC shall rein supreme no more.

Reminder yuri Christmas Cakes are the best Christmas Cakes

Share it then you fucking dumbass.
You could save user a bunch of time but no, you'd rather act like a complete douche. There's a difference between spoonfeeding and helping your fellow anons out, but I guess the subtlety is hard to see for newfriends.
Faggot.

>sankaku
Yeah that pretty much confirms my assumptions. Fuck off newfag.

More like a very loud and intrusive minority, but the more you do that the more you turn people off.

It's not though. I checked the tags on a bunch of boorus and didn't find it, and reverse search doesn't find it there either.
Thanks
F5 before posting

Stay assblasted

t. Been denying source since 2008

I was always a fan of mature hot babes. It's just that Sup Forums in general favors lolis over women so there's not many threads where to talk about them and their perfection

You mean like the DFC fags beat down any discussion about any series with a girl larger than an AA cup for fucking years? Why are you even here if not to do just that?

>F5 before posting
I saw the source being given, I'm just mad at user for being a massive faggot

> Sup Forums is too gay for this

Ara Ara~~

Hag Internet Defense Force is pumping thousands of dollars a month into this board.

Welcome to Sup Forums, go anywhere else if you don't like it.

Nah I'll put up with it like I've done for years and discuss what I like with like minded people. Keep being extra though.

As long as you know your place, and don't try to get uppity.