So if Illya had summoned Saber she would basically have been unstoppable right...

So if Illya had summoned Saber she would basically have been unstoppable right? The strongest possible pair up in the fifth HGW?

No because that means that Illya would have to die in order to give shape to the grail and Saber would cease to exist

I'd love to be her servant, if you know what I mean

>Illya is a Master
>Illya is the intended container
>Illya is the only one who can actually perform Heaven's Feel
Can someone remind me how exactly the Einzberns planned to actually win the 5th war?

By literally having the grail in their hands, Illya can't win herself but that doesn't really matter for them

Sure but who was intended to be one to actually "take" the prize? Sella?
Would Illya have been able to keep functioning as a Master after taking in 5 or 6 Servants souls? Would she even have been able to order Berserker to kill himself to complete the ritual at that point?

I feel like some of this was addressed in Heaven's Feel but it's been a few years since I read it.

They weren't really planning to win as such; they forgot why they wanted the grail in the first place, and now they just wanted to complete the it for it's own sake. Hence why they were willing to let Kiritsugu wish for whatever dumb shit he wanted; as long as he completed the grail, it didn't matter to them where he went from there.

Basaka Herc was the strongest servant in 5th HGW apart from Gilgamesh and was only defeated through the power of ass pulls.

why did Illya call shirou onii-chan?
They didn't know each other. or did they? I played the vn almost 10 years ago I might be forgetting things

No, she should just have summoned Herk as an Archer or Saber or anything other than Berserker.

Shirou doesn't know about her, but Illya knows her father and the boy he adopted

Illya knew who Shirou was. She assumed he would be a Master because she assumed Kiritsugu raised him as a magus.

>Not being the Master instead

>The strongest possible pair up in the fifth HGW?
No, that would be a Bazett not getting killed by Kirei and continuing to be Lancer's master.
Lancer keeps the servant busy while Bazett punches the master to death because she is by far the strongest Master in the war in terms of sheer combat power. The only team this might not work on is if Caster and Kuzuki get off their asses and help Assassin when Bazett and Lancer attack the temple. Because Assassin has no chance alone, Bazett and Lancer both have instant kill moves, and and Bazett would probably be able to last long enough against Kuzuki for Lancer to kill Caster, which would remove his buffs.

Hey Cu faggot, remind me how you gonna kill Berserker after 2 times you killed him with lance and with Gay Bulge. You cant even keep him distracted because he will become IMMUNE to your lance attacks.

>Illya is actually older than Shirou and therefore his onee-san
Why is this never addressed?

If Rin had managed to fix the clocks and perform the ritual at 2am could she have summoned saber?

Don't kill him, just wait for Bazett to punch Illya to death, killing Herc is impossible.

>t. secondary who never played Heaven's Feel

Use gae bulge on Illya while Herc is regen.

Funny how fatefags actually think playing that shitty VN is something to be proud of.

It's not addressed there either faggot.

What if the master stays hidden, though?

Then Bazett and Lancer wouldn't attack her because she wouldn't be there. And Illya would be too busy focusing on Shirou to attack them.

It makes me wonder if Illya would be more or less popular today if she had been a traditional onee-san character instead of an onee-san masked as a loli imouto.

Loli power isn't to be underestimated ("all Japanese are lolicons!") but if her physical maturity had matched her actual age she might've been able to keep a hold onto her own route instead of having it frankenstein'd onto Sakura's and would be slugging it out with the other three heroines in a traditional popularity contest instead of having her own separate following.

On the other hand, Prisma Illya wouldn't exist and that would be a crime.

Your move.
>He thinks Herc will let him gay bulge for free

Adorable, Herc is not like Saber who just stands and watches how Cu uses it, he constantly advances forward and every direct hit of his sword is fatal even to armor clad Arturia, thats why she was constantly on defense against him waiting for him to make a mistake to counter attack.

But it is.

>It's a big sister's duty to save their little brother.
It's literally the climax of the golden ending.

Would be great a route where the heroine accepts and loves Shirou unconditionally and exactly as he is (an older sister love).

Wait, sorry. For some reason I though you were the guy asking specifically about Beserker/Illya, not asking in general. The only Master who would stay hidden in the 5th war while their servant does all the work is Shinji.
And under Shinji, Rider is not strong enough to take on Lancer, let alone Lancer with Bazett supporting him.

>Your move.
Lancer's Agility is equal to Berserker's. Bazett let's lose a Fragarach to stun him for just an instant, at which point Lancer jumps and knocks Illya off. Lancer's Spear hasn't even touched Berserker at this point and so retains full effectiveness in keep Berserker away from Bazett, and Bazett can proceed to turn Illya into red paste.

Nope.

>I hate reading so its bad!

>Lancer jumps
>Luck E
>Stumbles

>Lancer wants to stab berserker
>Stabs bazett instead.

>Talks about bad luck
>posts smug eternal janitor

He did choose this life himself despite multiple warnings from literally everyone in Fate. Nothing to with luck, just autism.

Nothing you say changes the fact that his luck is statistically just as bad as Cu's, and in a practical sense he has hand an even worse time of it.

>statistically

Was it ever explained why Garcher has absolute dumpster tier stats with Rin as master who buffs Saber to As?

Because Shirou was born after the Age of the Gods.

EMIYA is just that shitty statwise. Rin's basically the best possible master, so you're more or less seeing his stats at the highest they can go.

>so you're more or less seeing his stats at the highest they can go
Except in Extra, where his Luck and Clairvoyance are higher(E->D and and C->C+ respectively), and Grand order where his Clairvoyance and Magecraft were can be upgraded to Hawkeye and Projection Magic respectively.
Though in the case of Extra it's not the same EMIYA and in Grand Order there are other circumstances to take into account, so maybe that isn't a fair comparison.

Nope.

Because Extra EMIYA isn't Vanilla EMIYA, his status got upgraded from "literally who" to "literally who that represents all the unsung literally who's of history" which gave him a fame bonus in an extremely roundabout way.

>"literally who that represents all the unsung literally who's of history"
That's actually really cool.

Dont bully doggo But I laughed at the >Stabs Bazett instead

To pull the batman thing OR nasu really really loves his anachronisitic nordic/aryan oc donut steel versions of characters.

What a cute family.

If you could provide EMIYA (or any Servant) with unlimited mana, would he gain better stats than under Rin? Or is he already at the theoretical maximum with her as Master?

UNF

>What a cute family.

Their Mana might go up, but I think all the other Stats are at their Maximum under someone of Rin's ability.

>mana
>stats

Illya had massive mana advantage over all masters combined, was the strongest master but not the best one.

This thread got me thinking, what was illya doing between the 4th and 5th wars?

Locked up in the cold castle mr secondary.

See Saber Alter.

Retard

Being a philistine is not something to be proud of

Just let me have my fuzzy AU fantasies about a completely united and happy Emiya-Einzbern household.

He's not a true Heroic Spirit so his stats are substandard.

Ofc he has a convenient power to compensate.

She was uttery wasted on Kerry.

Could have been but Kerry's hyper autistic crap made sure they all got fucked over.

You can't because having a happy normal Shirou upset all the self inserters so they cramed in yet another 'Hero of Justice' cutout for them and ignored fluffy happy Shirou.

I read the VN almost a decade ago and don't remember anything

Literally her last lines in HF adress this

Nuts to them.

I think the plan was after having been "filled" with the other 6 Heroic Spirits being defeated, she would return to Germany and the Einzbergs would show her off to the Mage's Association and get Zelretch to acknowledge them or something.

Jubstacheit is lowkey the biggest jobber in Fate, even moreso than Gilly.

He should just give up, he can't even win his own grail war and by comparison it's just a bunch of hillbillies shooting fish in a barrel in backwoods Japan to the other ones.

>I think the plan was

Dont think and actually play HF. Illya with 6 servants stops functioning like a human.

The new movie was pretty good, but I didn't understand something. Its hinted early in the movie that Shirou wants to bang both Rin and Sakura. Is this true or I'm just stupid?

Shirou would bang every girl he knew in FSN if they approached him like Rin or Sakura did.

This. The Einzberns didn't care about the wish-granting aspect of the Grail at all. Their thousand-year obsession was just to recreate the Third Magic. Actually using it was no longer the point.

What if Illya summoned heroic spirit Illya which defeated Kidgamesh?

Hey, at least we have the cooking anime right?

Cooking Shiro is gonna be all happiness and food instead of holy grail suffering, right?

It's just the whole "childhood friend vs hot new tsundere" competing for the sword cock, anime cliche

>right?

Not if they make Gil in charge of judging how good food is.

Shirou would get raped?

I think the strongest possible pair up would be Illyasviel with Karna.
She's strong enough as a Master to use him at full capacity, he's caring enough to never leave her side or betray her, she's honest and human enough to earn Karna's true loyalty and not his mechanical soldier persona meaning he will even give her his sun armor if he needs to for whatever reason, and then he's strong enough to handle anything except Gilgamesh, Heracles, and Artoria with Avalon.

Shirou has sexual lust for Rin because all the boys in class constantly hype her, while he has romantic feelings for Sakura that he's in denial about at first because he's afraid of scaring her off or causing more drama with Shinji. Rin is interested in using Shirou for her own purposes too, and ends up causing a lot of drama and suffering in this route because of it. The way Unlimited Blade Works ended is basically Sakura's worst nightmare.

>Gay Bulge
>Karna MR C
>Karna Luck D

Nothing personal kid.

I mean, if she summons Lancer first (Einzberns summoned a full two months before anybody else), Cuchulainn's gonna have to show up in a different class. Caster Cu isn't really going to threaten Karna.

How would they deal with prana transfer?

*Nut to them

>Cooking Shiro is gonna be all happiness and food instead of holy grail suffering, right?
That depends on the menu.

Prisma Illya details this in depth.

Kiss. With tongue. Basically mouth-rape.

It amuses me that when Summoned in Fate/Grand Order, Kuro has a B rank in what is essentially Kissing and can upgrade it to B++.

>Caster Cu isn't really going to threaten Karna.
*Dispels your armor*

Why does Nasu keep making Cu so versatile and powerful only to cuck him over and over?

Illya 1 year after grail war.

>Illya 1 year after grail war

Ilya every year after the grail war.

He's either actually a worse sadist than Gen, or he's just a fickle asshat.

Fickle asshat. Nasu barely even works anymore. If you think about it, after the original F/SN VN came out in 2004, Type Moon hasn't done anything except spinoffs and games.

Sure, we got Mahoyo, but that was supposed to be a trilogy.

Type-Moon is basically just a cash cow that prints money by leasing out its IP. It's not a VN studio anymore, and hasn't been in basically a decade.

>always active noble phantasms are only suppressed for "1-2 turns" (mere moments)
lmao

She barely won against Gilgamesh even with Avalon, without it she's completely fucked.

>Not Gilgamesh let her win because she is a precious and rare flower which cant be obtained

EA yourself out.

Where do I even start watching Fateshit? I downloaded Stay Night, is that the first one I should watch?