What went wrong?

What went wrong?

What went wrong?

It's a goofier Aquarion

It's trigger, they literally never made a good show. It's a meme studio.

nothing. its still best way to aoty.

Too much A-1 pictures, not enough trigger.

Wrong what? Did it do something?

Aquarion was better

Nothing. Everything went better than expected.

Most popular show on Sup Forums this season
Tons of fantart
Yabuki doing official lewds every week
>What went wrong?
Absolutely nothing

This. I don't dislike the show, but I feel it would work better with Trigger's trademark craziness. This has crazy parts, but also takes itself surprisingly seriously.

>trigger

The actual plot and characters are shit and boring

maybe it'll go fucking mental and have some rape happening, or a futa pilot but currently the show is only good for the " MECHAS BUT YOU FUCK TO PILOT EM" factor

sorry, I can't find any evidence to support that line of enquiry.

generals

literally nothing? 2 eps out of 24 and you're saying something went wrong? lul

This. It takes itself way too seriously while having 14yo wet dream tier fanservice

But most importantly, it just ain't fun

There hasn't been a Trigger produced episode in this show so far tho. 1 & 2 were almost entirely done by A-1 staff with some Trigger input on the action sequences.

>it takes itself seriously
What. It's a corny mecha anime and the staff know it.

it's like eva but they stripped everything except themes of sexual frustration. mechs look dumb. glasses-kun is an enthusiastic cuckold. mc is impotent for everything except onipussy

Are we watching the same anime? Every scene is obnoxiously dramatic

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I keep rolling my eyes at how the show seems to insist on wanting to be serious whilst also shoving loli vagina into my face and having the most contrived teenage anime characters combined with light novel tropes and dialogue. It's a joke, but they forgot to make it funny.

It's just not fun. The characters are predictable templates and the plot is way up it's own ass. Hiro's dumbass monologues completely oppose the retarded shit they throw on the screen

The most fun I've had with this show so far, was reading an user's replies about how Hiro is alpha af.

Anno will reconstruct the giant robot genre when he finally releases 4.44 and reminds us all how no mech pilot REALLY wants to be in the robot.

They didn't really think it through. They care more about showing asses than telling a story, as if mecha doesn't need stories.

>What went wrong?
Sup Forums threads are banneble

>CUM IN MY GIRLFRIEND SHINJI
What did he mean by this?

Are you saying we should ban franxx threads altogether?
I'm tired of seeing pepe and wojak posting in those.

well we can report pepes and wojaks

Everything went terribly right.

>Every scene is obnoxiously dramatic
The fuck?
>Are we watching the same anime?
I could ask you the same thing.