One of the last dudes on earth. Literally any chick on earth wants to fuck. Lolis are okay

One of the last dudes on earth. Literally any chick on earth wants to fuck. Lolis are okay.

>muh best friend

Is he gay?

you've never been in love user

So this is the manga version of Y The last man on Earth?

Love, lust... It all ends up shooting out of your dick in the end.

That ass looks wrong.

Because he's not plowing it. God, these chicks will let you do anything you can think of, but he's steadfast virgin-kun, a faggot.

do you guys actually even read the parts with the insufferable MC? lmao
i just skim through anything that isnt the fuck school

>Upstanding young man trying to figure out the conspiracy behind the deathers of billions of men
>Some downsy fuck slowly becoming a piece of shit after realizing the power he has over desperate highschool girls

I mean, the latter is certainly interesting in his own way, but you're a literal child if you unironically enjoy it as fap fuel.

Pretty much, with less militant dykes

People you're attracted to look more attractive than actually attractive people. Seems reasonable to me.

What Manga?

Boku no pico. Now go fuck yourself

People only "read" this.

Legs are too big

Link has the saki hasemi disease. Shono koutarou should fuck off away from link before world's end harem become world's end harem DARKNESS or something.

Yeah, those girls clearly aren't worth fapping to, so that seems reasonable to me.
Who'd set their bar that low for fap material anyways?

They look better with their robes

>Lolis are okay.
Sounds like my kind of apocalypse.

That MC doesn't go after anyone, and the MC in the school just gave a headpat, then had a personality change which may affect their future interactions.

>not being loyal to your waifu

He's using semen retention for brain and motivation gains to make finding the cure more achievable.