Noone cared when this aired

>noone cared when this aired
>everyone went apeshit after Franxx 02
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RTrl-NHPIA
penguin-empire.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mecha anime for non-mecha fans is always ironic meme trash.

That Pinvise doujin was pretty good.

>Franxx 02
Will FranXX have Penguins?

Trigger.

I am kind of surprised how ignorant of mecha anime the FranXX crowd seems to be.

So far in Franx threads I've seen them claim that franx invented:
Female mecha
Mecha with pupils
Mecha with lips
Sexualized mecha
Mecha that make their pilots orgasim when they are activated
etc.

to be honest is the first one i see the fucking Mecha talking when the girl talks

This was a niche B-rated anime.

>Why?
franxx is for casual trash and tumblr users

Also the mech's face morphed to match the girl's face.

This anime had the hypest opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=0RTrl-NHPIA

It had a amazing story too for some reason,
MC sacrifice in the middle of the season was pretty fucking good

>MC sacrifice in the middle of the season was pretty fucking good
It was even better when he returned in the second half and the OP started to play.

This. Patlabor is shit

Pinvise is a miracle.

Damn, I remember how cool it was. Daimidaler was unironically one of my favorites from that season.

Fisrt. That show was an straight parody, I don't think is really comparable to FranXX. IF you are going to compare it with something compare it with Aquarium

Also, No one cared aboud Daimidaler? What are you talking about!? We had several threads every week when that aired. It was quite popular around here

Because Daimidaler is shit while FranXX is well made.

ITT: people pretend to be mecha elitists when they've barely watched 10 mecha anime.

Vandread did it before both

Kinky robots piloting is not a new trope.

And they are still more knowledgeable than triggerniggers.

Right because the Franxx crowd is watching it for the Mecha purely.

And that justifies being wrong?

I like FranXX and I've watched over 200 mecha anime from the old 1970s shit to the /m/ staples from the 1980s and 1990s. How many did you watch, faggot?

Well thanks, no reason to pick it up now anymore.

NTR

Partially thanks to to love-ru's popularity for being super interesting.

What do you expect from triggerniggers, just look at the threads, it's a fucking disgrace

Just a bit more than you so I can rightfully tell you to go fuck yourself.

Psst. OP is new

>no answer

>I am kind of surprised how ignorant of mecha anime the FranXX crowd seems to be.
>So far in Franx threads I've seen them claim that franx invented:
>[...]
I don't know why you include haters into Franxx crowd. They are the ones coming to the threads to complain about stupid female mechas, retarded mecha with pupils, shitty virgin otaku pandering with orgasming in robots, etc, even though it all existed in various anime before. People who enjoy Franxx never mention any of those elements.

Course there is
there is a magical girl that likes to masturbate penguins

I don't know what you posted, but it looks like shitty excuse for ecchi shit.
Franxx is a more veiled excused for ecchi with, so far, nice animation and characters.
If you're too on the nose that your show has no actual value people won't be able to pretend it does.

>My shitty wank cartoon is more mature and serious than your shitty wank cartoon!
>Nevermind that GAINAX and their heritage always references other anime so if I completely ignore that by being a newfag I give a huge disrespect to the creators!

because of mouthbreathing Trigger dicksuckers.

>veiled
What did he mean by this?

The masses that enjoy franxx will go for hentai if you show them a dude grabbing tits like handlebars, it's too much too quick.
But if the sexy girls don't even know what the hole between their legs is for and the boys grab actual handles around their asses, well, then you can pretend the story, that's not so bad, matters.

I actually loved the first ep but hated the second

Because the mc is not a fucking beta male MC

Apex newfags

Contrast and comparison. It takes a valid target for comparison to really evaluate something.

Compared to proper mecha anime Daimidaler sucks. Compared to Franxx, it is masterpiece having both better mecha designs, mecha fights animation, better fanservice and actually better story.

>People who enjoy Franxx never mention any of those elements.
Maybe because other anime did it better. Like Daimidale being a comedy, or Aquarion actually integrating that stuff well in its concept.

There is nothing wrong with that scene.

It's stockholm syndrome of trigger

How is "lick my balls" for an answer faggot?

UNARU LIBIDO WO CHIKARA NI KAEROU
KENZEN ROBO DAIMIDALER

YEEART

It is eternally disappointing to know Darling won't get into an SRW with Valsione in it. Just imagining their awe when a Klaxosaur gets one-shot by a single Cross Smasher, and the ensuing shock when they find out their mechs were completely outdone by one really rich dude who wasted a ton of money spoiling his daughter makes me giggle like an idiot.

Daimidailer’s entire premise is retarded. It’s meant to be comedic.

Franxx is a little more serious so whenever you have shit like the fake ass to pilot a test mech or the entire Franxx system, of course you’re going to get people discussing it because it’s not what they expected or close to what they expected. Also, Trigger shitposting.

Trigger is like Platinum

Everyone follows their shit, just because it has their name

>Mecha anime for non-mecha fans
How are they different from mecha anime for mecha anime fans?

Because shit like /m/'s darling Macross made me want to kill myself

I wish Platinum would make games of all Trigger shows

>the green one
Could it be any more of a ripoff of Pacific Rim?

Because the mecha genre is shit, only appreciated by a handful of manics, just throw some words play and references to real life terms and you already have a "deep" mecha anime, just an excuse to animate shitty "fanservice".

Their drowning scene still haunts me

>DAIMIDALER COME HEREEE
>DAT OP
Hypest moment of the year

Because it's Trigger therefore people are going to give FranXX attention.

>he took the bait

>Doesn't like Macross
It's ok man, /m/ isn't for everyone. What's it like being a shit-taste retard?

Too much idol garbage

Haru is a faggot.

nice lemons

I normally hate tr(n)igger anime, but I'm having fun jerking off to this one.

It came out slightly before the wave of ironic weebs that make up Trigger's audience got into anime.

yes.

>Female mecha
>Mecha with pupils
>Mecha with lips
>Sexualized mecha
>Mecha that make their pilots orgasim when they are activated
Yeah, right. Pic or didn't happen.

It's just stupid how they don't have any kind of escape capsule for situations like this.

I cared

Little Witch Academia's year long general should have been an indication of how cancerous Trigger fans are.

It was a first gen Russian made Jaeger. There was no escape or failure. The pilots either died for the motherland, or the people made them die for the motherland. Escape was never an option.

Say hi to God

Retard.

Ryune's VA hasn't passed away, has she?

>Vandread did it before both

At least Vandread acknowledged both gays and lesbians

gross

Because Franxx was made for a broader audience like plebbit.

This show was fucking amazing for the first part. Watched it In English. For a self aware shitpost, this show had it all. 10/10 made me sand my friends pit out our beer.

The show could be literally anything and people would go apeshit, it only exists as an excuse to shitpost or showboat about their superiourity as an anime fan to these people.

because that show isn't supposed to be taken seriously

Will the passionate work that is XX render most previous mecha shows irrelevant, by stealing the (arguably) best, most interesting, most creative parts of the genre?

But I loved Daimidaler. Downloading it now so I can watch it again thanks to this thread.

>made me want to kill myself

You should learn to follow through user.

Really this. The series are good but the whole Idol thing gets too much of the spotlight.

>my mecha is so much stronger than theirs hahaha I will show them
Are you 8?

NTRshit

Main girl fucks other pilot later

Ichigo best girl.

>there are people on this thread right now that havent heard about DeVadasy

I liked it better when the MC returned and blasted the blond bimbo into oblivion at the start of episode 11. The hotblooded screaming and music just made it so satisfying.

Matt Mercer giving 100% even for a lower tier role. Both versions are pretty good overall too.

penguin-empire.com/

>Is still up
Hell yeah