What do you have to say about me, mongrel?

What do you have to say about me, mongrel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrEszilg6P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll die in childbirth and Ryuuji will get remarried to Ami, who will then raise the child who killed you. And she will love that child, not because she actually cares for the child, but because it killed the one person she couldn't beat.

I want to fatten you up and turn you into my prized whale.

Funsized

I liked Ami more.

The 3rd Graders' classrooms are thataway.

I think you would look good wearing a strapon and fucking me, if you know what I mean.

congrats on winning SaiMoe way back when.

Literally no one likes Ami. Anyone who says they do is just trying to be a contrarian.

i'm glad i have a wife as adorable as you

you are part of the greatest love story ever told

I have always liked Ami. Read the manga and/or the novels, she comes off as a much better character there. She's the most mature of the group, she's a realistic character with actual flaws, she's trying to become a better person while begrudgingly admitting that she changed since the beginning, she eventually stops caring about her public image when she's with friends only, she has a great sense of humour and she can read people well, while not being afraid of telling them when they're doing something bad. She was the only non-retarded character in Taiga's father arc

Whoever cleaned your image did a really shitty job.

You are cute and I want to marry you.

Shut up, poser.

Imagine

>I liked Ami more.

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=JrEszilg6P4

holy shit

this

This is funny on so many levels.

No, it's not.

Nobody likes Taiga, only those with bad taste say they do but those don't count.

Why did this show have better fights than most action shows?

shut up and get changed

That's a little too far

delete your image OP and use this one now

can't belive you fucking faggot would post something so cruedly cut out of a frame

shame on you nigger

missed a spot

youre anime a shit
im sorry

T R I P L E T S