Did monogatari singlehandedly make anime great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/12/26/preview-and-visual-look-ahead-to-zokuowarimonogatari-anime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Zokuowarimonogatari SOON.
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/12/26/preview-and-visual-look-ahead-to-zokuowarimonogatari-anime

No, it's pretentious garbage

Monigatari is the least pretentious anime ever, what are you on about?

It appears that sodachi cut off her twin tails...

It has tons of fanservice and silly jokes, calling Monogatari pretentious makes no sense

Kissshot did anime girls great again.

Thick

Ew, I just noticed that his brain is being shown.

There is something about Kissshot and eating people that always bothers me. Did she eat intestines, balls and dicks?

Yes, she eats all the parts

Yes.

B-but it's not necessary. Separate those parts from body before first bite and there will be no problem. It won't regenerate.

I think it just knows what it is.

It's a harem anime, but calls out enough tropes and references to feel fresh. It relies on visuals and fun dialogue to keep you invested as opposed to coherent or long term story telling. The arcs are more surrounding the person or characters themselves rather than the aberration they're afflicted by.

I think it comes off as pretentious to a lot of people, since that self awareness almost comes off as making "smart joke" when it's really just making fun of itself. It's not trying to do anything super smart or groundbreaking, it's just telling a story of why you should care for these characters.

Why is araragi such a pedo?

This is how hardcore vampire works

There are people who eat bull's dicks. What do you have to say about it?
She only sees him as food, and she isn't human. Right now the only person she would eat it's balls in a sexual way is Araragi and no one else.

Ok dicks and balls are fine, it's just a meat. But she wouldn't eat literal shit, right?

Long-term exposure to the sexiest loli imaginable.

Pachimonogatari 15 is very very good guys.

She probably leaves the shit behind. She has manners user.

Yes, I think the author really likes ShinobuxAraragi.

The faces she makes oh god.

And Shinobu’s exposure to Arararagi made her perverted towards children as well?

Yeah. He makes doujins with the other girls sometimes, but he always makes the ones with Shinobu super romantic.

> She has manners user.

At least the doughnuts are inside the box and not on the ground

Only little Araragi.

Why is Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade so fun to say

It's a serious name though

It's a retarded name for a retarded character in a retarded series

Fine name for fine woman.

I wish people would stop responding in these stupit bait threads

It's pretty much a tradition to take bait threads, ignore the bait and just discuss the series.

>bait

Using "starter kit" images is probably Sup Forums trash, and you should probably go back there.

>kit
Pack

Weird, I clearly read that as "starter kit"

That was a huge fail user.

No wonder you like the shit in that pic

What's the one with the angel girl?

I don't, how did you infer that?

For who?

Everyone

Meh,I prefer the novels.

Why was Kizu the best?

You are close. It was just Black Hanekawa.

Best cat

Original content by yours truly.

Would you spoon the cat?

Best bat

>quirky coming of age story is pretentious now
grow up

The best so far ahead of the rest.

>Does exactly at what it hints
>Pretentious
user, you might want to check yourself for brain damage.

>People only post cat and bat
good taste

It's not really an harem show either, the harem thing is one of the many running gags in the show but never the central point of it.

I'll admit I didn't do three episodes rule when I couldn't finish first episode. What's so special about this series?

Bad taste
Crab a best

Character interaction and its aesthetic for me

Learn Japanese, read classic novels in English, Japanese, and other languages (translated to English if you don't know them). Read Plato and other philosophers. Graduated high school, college. Learn Japanese. Watch all of the classic animes from the 60s, 70s, 80s, which are referenced numerous times in Bakemonogatari.

Then go watch Bakemonogatari and you will be qualified to form an opinion of it and you will enjoy it. Otherwise, watch Naruto again, and again, and again.

>using a sponge in the shower

What a retard.

Consider suicide.

The best part of the show is the self-improvement of the characters, it's not very apparent on S1 but on Season 2 gets pretty good.

How good of a series is this if rated next to a masterpiece like Magipoka? Pretty high up because of its popularity I assume?

Poor little boy. Afraid you'll catch cooties? Graduate middle school kid.

Anyone have the list of whats subs are best and the order to watch in?
I've lost it

Coalgirls everything in release order.

3d get out

Nyo

Can anybody tell me what happens after hana?

everyone dies

Trump elected president of Earth and begins construction on a Dyson Sphere.

That’s exactly what makes it pretentious. Still pretty good though

Best

Haibane Renmei. It's incredibly slow and boring, if you like Monogatari you probably won't like it.

How does pic related even work?

>Haibane Renmei. It's incredibly slow and boring
No

it doesnt

Someone never experienced a cats tongue.

Really now... Are some of you guys so sheltered you never had or been around a cat?

yes

If you take literally any of the visuals in Monogatari literally, you're doing it wrong. Everything is highly exaggerated.

In the book he explains that she has a cat like tongue, where it has the little barbs? So rather than like sandpaper, it acted almost like a saw on his skin.

Ewwww
And people want her to suck their D

Best girl and best opening

Why are jap 3d models so bad?
Daz3d is million times better.

Do these people also have vagina dentata fetishes?

I could take it. I've been shaving my junk with a norelco razor and having my cat knead my balls with her claws for 6 years. I also bate with baby powder so my junk is pretty tough.

Both wrong

Senjougahara best girl Plat Disco Best song anyone who disagrees is wrong

I disagree.

She still injured him and him bleed.
This explains it

Any nice link to translated books? Asking for pure convenience, ignore me.

Araragi is one of the few male characters that doesn't have a penis.

I like the story and it intrigues me (+waifus) so much that the fanservice doesn't bother me.
It's not all Nise level thankfully; the writing style of the novel is kinda fucked up, just look at its indentation

this is the butt that saved anime

>bad cosplay
>piercings
get out already