Why is modern anime overloaded with 'strong independent women' and doesn't feature a realistic gender divide?

Why is modern anime overloaded with 'strong independent women' and doesn't feature a realistic gender divide?

Keep your SJW bullshit away from anime also this is not Sup Forums

Anime is fine the way it is because your faggot western shit isn't corrupting it.

make me go away

>realistic gender divide
what did he mean by this?

Must have heard that sentence today. Don't bother.

No.

>Modern anime

It always was a thing

ok? don't be mad just because you want all your anime waifus to be submissive skirt-wearing moe machines with wafer-thin characters, no agency whatsoever, and existences tied inextricably to the men in their life. I never understood this meme, girls are people too, you do know that right?

So are they strong or subs?

>le 'women must always be inferior to men' meme
i'm really surprised and disappointed you've made it this far in life with that outlook

>Women don't stand in the shadows of great men
Sorry history disagrees with you

Are you serious, faggot strong girls have always been a thing in anime since the 80s

>implying this has any bearing on modern day
yeah because for literal millennia women were never given the opportunity to do anything else. your point?

>given the opportunity

Can't take it for themselves, hence inferior.

I thought OP said
>overloaded with 'strong independent women'
wtf is going on here

>never given the opportunity to do anything else
I sure wonder why this state of being was found spanning thousands of years across completely unrelated civilizations.

It's almost like women aren't really built to be relevant.

>realism in my chinese fantasy scribblings
what a retard

now you're just baiting

Then why do you enjoy this particular recurrent unrealistic thing over say every characters having three eyes?

this

nice thread op, i think you caught one

What? I wasn't agreeing with the OP dumbass learn how to read.

holy shit lad are you for real?

this

cuck

Some anime takes place in a world where physical prowess isn't as important (technology or magic). Plus in anime, most of the characters are exceptional period, and only the strongest women could really be active in the whole scenario.

I think anime is fine. i love strong women, though. Plus women tend to still be a token unless the show just focuses on an all female cast.

>Must have heard that sentence today. Don't bother.
i thought it was a snide remark to my use of 'what did he mean by this', sorry my man

1. It isn't.
2. Mikasa is a genetically modified Ackerman who was bred specifically to be OP as fuck. She's also a fucking autist and far from independent.

That he is a misogynist cunt?

>cuck
fourchin arguments: a summary

Ah no. That OP has no idea of what he is talking about.

This is fucking Sup Forums, where anons unironically miss the Nazis and mainly used by people who elected fucking Trump. Don't know what you expected?