So this is the most popular show of the season, right?

So this is the most popular show of the season, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXDR9uaURhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dunno if this or Devilman.

No.
The only masterpiece that matters is made by our lords and saviors, the Kyoto Animation.
You may not like it, but Violet Evergarden is what a perfect anime looks like.

Nonon grew up nice.

This is pretty bad actually

This is pretty good actually

OP said popular, that has nothing to do with quality

Well, everyone flocks here on saturday so it's expected

>10+ threads in the catalog
You tell me

I doubt it. It's not even dubbed in the most languages out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=sXDR9uaURhk

Jesus, how do you make something this ugly?

Actually it's not, it's only really popular on Sup Forums and in japan.

Most western normalfags don't even know it exist, lets keep it that way.

>Violet Evergarden
>masterpiece

>55 posts
>14 IPs

You fucked up.

>You may not like it, but Violet Evergarden is what a perfect anime looks like.
Oh, god, I'm gonna stop watching anime then.

Okay let's actually try to quantify this, on Sup Forums that's a no brainy, it's clearly number 1.
In japan it's been trending really hard and has a lot of twitter followers, though i have nothing to really quntify it's popularity.

Kissanime is the most popular streaming service for most casual viewers, and franxx doesn't even rank top 10 in views.
That's overlord with just over 900K views.
Franxx has like 100K views across it's 2 episodes.
Doesn't seem to popular on youtube or anything.

And sadly it looks like all those idiots who hyped up veg on reddit i migrating to franxx, judging by upvotes and shit, which is the most concerning statistic.

If it pops up on reddit some anime youtube fag will make a video about it, next thing you know we'll be flooded with normal faggotry.

Pop Team Epic's popularity eclipses everything else by far.

Probably the most popular, yeah.

On Sup Forums? Yeah most likely.
Japan? Pop Team Epic
Western sites other than Sup Forums? Violet

does it matter

VEG is popular too, at least hating on it is popular.

That is dying down as well. Soon its threads won't even reach bump limit.

Violet Evergarden will be remembered for years after this show is over.

>soon

It already is on life support

>going on r*ddit
>having an account

>this entire post
fuck off

On Sup Forums? Maybe. If you count all those shitposts as discussion.

In Japan? Not even close.

It's just the usual Triggerfags being autists. Look at LWA early episodes. It's going to die down in few weeks.

If you follow the trend with artists on twitter and Pixiv, Franxx win fair and square.

Triggerfags everyone

It's literally the same Trigger fuckery again. 200 threads made by the same 10 people.
They yell Board Culture when you tell them to fuck off.
five weeks later anything more than the one general thread dies before double digit posts.

VEG is more popular

People like 02 designs but that's it. And most of it is just artists releasing stuff they made before show even aired.

14 threads in the catalog, I would definitely say that it is the most popular, at least here, on Sup Forums.

It's the most popular shitposting bait.

Thread count means nothing in the first 5 weeks

There are plenty of shows that are popular overall in western internet despite being dead on Sup Forums, like Mahou tsukai or Nigger clover

(You) are not even trying.

Remember when PTE had dozens of threads after the first episode?

>So this is the most popular show of the season, right?
I would say no.
Seeing how many anons or the same user create simultanous threads right now to force their opinion on other it must mean the show is pretty poor if they have to go for such lenght to keep people interested in it.

Good shows have 1 thread where people can discuss things about it, bad shows have more than one thread where various kids shitpost about nude girls and butts etc.

>Nigger clover
That shit is popular?

And all of those threads are crap with idiots screaming how amazing it is because it has ass. It's the standard Trigger autism that will be gone in 2-3 weeks. All of their shows were like this at first.

According to page views on streamshit sites

>Good shows have 1 thread where people can discuss things about it,
So cancerous generals?

But generals are great, they are focusing the actual discussion to one thread than allowing kids to create more than 5 threads for the certain show of shit quality just cause they saw a girl butt in one scene.

That's too good to be true.

Remember when it also had dozens of threads after the second and third?

one thread is better than ten in every single way expect for ebin shitbosting

They made the perfect show for the manchild audience (which I'm included in).

My problem with reddit Sup Forums is that they want the west to have more influence on anime. That influence would be diametrically apposed to a show like franxx - these values would be impossible to reproduce in the western sociopolitical climate. It's only under the curtain of anonymity that they can be appreciated.

You say that because you from /vg/

Nope, because it didn't.

generals turn into a cancerous circlejerk soon after.

Theres a reason why I think moot including a catalogue was a mistake.

>generals turn into a cancerous circlejerk soon after.
Every thread turns into that after a while.
So some which are bored with it create few other threads which pretty much degrade too with some time or are shit from start.

Generals were great to keep all of it in one thread till it would be dying and then jump to new one.

I started missing generals after DBS cancer got spread out and now we have FranXX cancer in fullest cause few guys can't keep it in their pants.

PTE can barely get their threads to the bump limit right now. The biggest PTE thread right now has been up for like 20 hours already and it isn't even halfway.

which is why having multiple threads is fucking superior, in the ol days where things were much more innocent you can find a thread with a subject you want to talk about and new stuff gets posted everyday.

A revolving general just keeps posters doing the same shit throughout. I understand why you like generals but it's also the reason why the threads quickly turn into shit. Hopefully code geass R3 will have the same sort of spirit.

tl:dr fuck generals.

That makes sense, I never looked at it that way.
nobody ever discusses the OP in threads I click on so I guess I just got used to that never being a reason why someone would want more threads.
I'm filtering it all anyway.

>I'm filtering it all anyway.
Yeah I think that's the only way to stand Sup Forums now, maybe in few weeks some teenage kids will drop the interest like it happened with DBS to calm the board a bit than spamming with new threads about nothing, like it happens now with making a new Darling thread was some new competition to newfags.

Yep, by far.

Yes

Better autist than in franXX thread.

Generic ecchi crap. I'm glad that people that unironicallylike this garbage are going to die alone and wont be able to reproduce.