[SanZoro] Nanatsu no Taizai - Imashime no Fukkatsu - 02 [3BDE66B3].mkv

>[SanZoro] Nanatsu no Taizai - Imashime no Fukkatsu - 02 [3BDE66B3].mkv
Are these subs watchable?

Not at all unfortunately.

sexual harassment

>you will never rub the legs of a goddess incarnate
holy fuck why even livee

Who gives a shit about living for thousands of years and watch your loved one dies over and over again IF YOU GET TO FONDLE HER EVERY TIME

>he hasn't watched enough anime to be able to understand enough and make up for the difference in bad subs

Wanted to keep up with this show this season, but the threads are a graveyard and subs come out randomly in random quality long after the episode. Watching all episodes at the end seems to make more sense.

Seku hara.

I blame jewflix for that fuck them.

Just read the manga

Damm, Gowther is a fucking cunt.

>powerlevels

All this new stuff they're bringing up is weird

[Chyuu] Nanatsu no Taizai - Imashime no Fukkatsu - 02 [720p][31A500B8].mkv

Oh no! Ban won't be able to get any roles with a sexual harassment hovering over him! How will this 2 dimensional star ever have a career now?!

underwhelming voice for galand

i kind of expected something else

No one knows when a thread is up because the subs come out randomly.

WHO THE FUCK CHOSE THAT COLOR SCHEME!?!!@!1

Doing it wrong, faggot.

What new stuff?

Like the stuff with Gowther, Dreyfus apparently having always been a demon or something, and especially the powerlevel stuff seems really jarring

That's what you get for being anime onlys. Manga readers already knew you wouldn't be able to competently follow this season due to removed foreshadowing, rushed/skipped events, 4 year waiting time, etc.

The episode also adapted like 5 chapters in one. So yeah, either enjoy it for the sake of enjoyment or read the manga from chapter 1 so you can witness the build up and foreshadowing to Fraudrin, Gowther and all that stuff.

But even with last season, I felt that way. The whole 7 Sins not knowing how each looked (surprised at Gowther) or the timeline (Diana with King and then everyone together) or how the sins don't know their own strength or are holding back constantly. Some things felt off. I'm still going to watch and enjoy this season like I did the first one regardless though

thats his wife

>Damm, Gowther a best
FTFY

dead

How is season 2 as an adaptation so far? Are A1 fucking it up? What's the pace, how many chapters are they adapting per episode?

It's decent. They adapted content from like 4 chapters this episode. Seems like they're afraid of losing the audience's attention if they went the manga route and things slowing down after Hendy gets defeated. So things seem a lot more rushed to manga readers.

And the first season really made some of the transitions in season 2 feel sudden. There was far too much foreshadowing overlooked and the filler ending didn't help.

>Ban
I got into the whole franchise 2 days ago but I think the blonde hobbit is meliodas

Why couldn't this get an awesome anime from Production I.G or something from the start. Why do a1 always have to meddle with unnecessary shit.

you're right. i was wrong.

wait for kikeflix then