What’s the most disappointing hyped anime that you have watched? (Pic unrelated)

What’s the most disappointing hyped anime that you have watched? (Pic unrelated)

Lain

Dragon Maid

fpbp, dropped it at the second to last episode

Digimon Tri

Darling in the Franxx, Black Clover, F/SN.

Kill la Kill

LotGH. Based on reputation I expected an unprecedented masterpiece. What I got were 2/3rds of awful animation and inconsistent production values, surface level philosophical talk, shoddy military tactics, plot device characters and two pseudo marry sue leads and piss poor audio direction that didnt only copypaste all of its music, but also was unable to properly time it. Runner up probably are Madoka, Gunbuster and ReCreators.

Never touching Ikuhara again after this show.

Pop team shitpost.

If you find yourself watching something ironically in order to pretend to enjoy it on Sup Forums, you need to re-evaluate your life.

My hero academia

Madoka. Back in 2011, you faggots wouldn't shut the fuck up about it, so I caved and watched. Total waste of time, but at least there was Morning Rescue, so it wasn't all terrible.

>"I don't like things other people like" the post

Zeta gundam, I was really hyped up for it after watching 0079, since I loved 0079 and I heard that Zeta completely blows it out of the water.
When I actually watched it, I thought it became kinda weak after kamille went back into space.

Did you not know what thread you're in? That's kind of the point, dude.

Hachi no Chavo

That’s literally the point of the thread, Madokafag

One Punch Man.
It's not even that funny.

K-On and YuruYuri

what do you guys think about devilman crybaby

It was good and AOTS, but definitely overhyped.

Angel Beats

Haruhi Suzumiya

>assuming that someone doesnt like something BECAUSE other people like it
really, shaft fags are basically just kyoani fags in red at this point.

Dropped it 3 episodes in

Pop team epic

Gen Z shit

Mind if I ask you why?
I hated the anime, the manga is way better.

One Piece

KlK

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. The first season was terrible enough but I dropped it after the first Stardust Crusaders season, which was even worse. Everything after the first three episodes was just filler.

Don't know why people like this show so much and say it's comparable to Berserk and shit. It's a shitty show people only watch for "le epic za warudo and muda muda memes XD"

NGE

Nichijou

sao

Toradora

Sword Art Online

You got straight up lied to.
No one thinks Tri is even decent let al9ne good.

Gurren Lagen. I really liked the idea too, about a person from underground coming up to the surface. But it felt like there was no backstory and it was all just ugly-looking robots fighting

>no backstory

Did you even watch it?

Mahoutsukai no Yome, Overlord, Devilman Crybaby

Fucking this. During that time I was watching a lot of SoL and everybody on Sup Forums was talking about K-On! as if it was the third coming of Christ. I dropped it by episode four, I could not laugh, it didn't feel cute or comfy, it just made me cringe for some reason.

retard taste