Drawthread

Draw or request Sup Forumsrt

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/WE70JKJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/E22WooY.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/QlIYi6n.jpg,
i.imgur.com/VvZnqDm.jpg
files.catbox.moe/rlm5c0.png
files.catbox.moe/nhmru4.png
youtube.com/watch?v=8VWc-6v7Zw8
youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting a cute or lewd Uzuki please!

requesting every Sup Forumsnon living in happiness and fulfillment

Requesting pic of Hannity sweating wiping a rag on his forehead surrounded by spider monster girls.

Midori is done, Swordbro up next

y-you too

This is real also

Requesting Annie turned into a black girl (don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

requesting Chie (the loli in the left) and Nana (the maid in the right) like the picture in the middle
Chie as Gil and Nana as Iskandar

Requesting Raditz crying in a bar for not getting in the final roster of FighterZ with Nappa comforting him saying something like "Maybe you'll be in the next game" while Vegeta laughs at his misery.

Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp asking user if he needs help to pitch a tent

Waaaait where did you get this?

Requesting Shinobu wearing this outfit and leather field suspenders(she is not wearing any t-shirt) in a way that cover her nipples. Please draw her doing the typical military salute(not the nazi one) and try to draw her whole body please

Thanks for the Midori!

Requesting Nagatoro raping Senpai tied to a chair

Anchor

Requesting Gyujiro and Groke staring disturbingly

Requesting Kashuu covering his face in embarrassment but peaking through his fingers because Female Saniwa is flashing her lady parts to him.

If you're not familiar with Touken Ranbu, just draw female Saniwa as a typical looking yamato nadeshiko lady. You can draw her from behind.

Requesting colors if possible.

Sophia Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Ref of outfit Sophia is in: i.imgur.com/WE70JKJ.jpg

Tanukichi Ref: i.imgur.com/E22WooY.png

Requesting Kirari getting a happy happy orgasm. Preferably with legs showing, implied sex (have the actual action off panel, the main focus is her orgasm face and legs), and with heart eyes.

Eagerly anticipating the next step of this glorious piece!

Requesting this dated meme (Mega Milk) with Annie (End of series black top and blue booty shorts preferred)

>tfw forgot the text

Such is life

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Ermes Costello (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean) wearing the same outfit as Pamela Anderson in the right pic and doing the same pose with a smug smirk.

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarrassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

Requesting Kogasa in her bikini with this hair style anything is fine

Really guys, I really, really, really need it or I will die ;_;

it was posted in an imgur link in the last thread. Don't know why the guy didn't just post it

Requesting Hana with anything breast/cleavage focused, but other ideas could be a cheerleader costume, an outfit like i.imgur.com/QlIYi6n.jpg, taking a selfie, or wearing a cheongsam.

Requesting Ranfan with her ninja clothes being torn up, barely covering her body.

Looks like the drawfag who did that is back now.

requesting sakura receiving a valentines gift and being embarrassed.
Something like this

i.imgur.com/VvZnqDm.jpg (embed)

REQUESTING a tiny Motoko drinking a whole can of beer that's as big as herself!

Come on it'll be fun!

Requesting the left image but with Hideri Kanzaki

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

Akane (Renai Boukun) dressed as an office lady please. Feel free to make her yandere self too.

Requesting Yuu (short hair) either bathing in ramen or having ramen in her mouth, vagoo, or butt and offering it to Koizumi, asking her to try out the Yuu Ramen Special. Koizumi responses with an expression of pure disgust.

Anchoring RPG party of Aqua (White Mage), Akko(Druid), Mordred(Warrior), and Yoshiko(Rogue)

Requesting melty telling her sister malty to stop being such a bitch like in pic related. something like "Dear sister, i think you need to stop being such a bitch"
Reference for Melty: files.catbox.moe/rlm5c0.png
Reference for Malty: files.catbox.moe/nhmru4.png

Requesting Rin camping on Planet Namek in Frieza's comfy looking pod

Anchor post! It's for the drawfag of Noir and Vector outfit swap so he may add colors

Requesting Ursula dressed as Terra while casually twirling the Ends of the Earth keyblade

gotcha senpai

Requesting embarrassed Alicetaria

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Shading done

Oh god I love this, thank you so much

MUH

Jeanne d'Arc wearing a cute boxing outfit with the shorts, mid-shin lace boots, and gloves. Cheerful and energetic if possible an excuse to be a 'berserker' class?

???

Re-requesting you make that blank man Natsu

Requesting Naraku in a Golisopod costume

/r/ Kaneda on his bike stealing the Olympic flame from the torch bearer (Tetsuo) en route to the cauldron.

the album cover on the left but instead of the dude it's Mami Tomoe's head in the frying pan

OR here, this keeps getting better and better, fug
Will you have a background of the seedy club and/or jealous patrons?

Here you go. Sorry I only did the face, but I'm kinda lazy
Yes, I just need to get the perspective down. Glad you are enjoying this.

Would it help if I use pictures of a model with the same body type as the girl I want to draw?

My dick is diamonds, so it's good enough

Definitely. Real model references just work a lot better.

It's absolutely incredible, man. Could you have an alternate non-Natsu/random patron version as well? I'm sorry if it's a lot to ask...

Don't worry friendo, still working on the random patron mainly. (Made some small lighting tweaks as well).

why not both?

This is excellent, really well done

You're the best, seriously. I'm seriously speechless every time you post an update. Her expression, the sheer overwhelmed need emanating from the lucky guy, the wet texture of her outfit and pantyhose...I can't get enough

I was kind of hoping both but I didn't want to be super greedy
You're the best user and you work so quick. Those are some cute juices and I love them. Thank you!

Requesting sexy fight between Lalaco and Motoko

Someone should do a mummy or ancient Egypt request since that new TWW2 dlc got released.

This is very random but requesting Haku from Spirited Away with a more natural wavy male bob haircut, and have it jet black.

Requesting a Animeish draw of the Yellow Megaforce Ranger, Gia Moran, in her ranger outfit, helmetless, with a cute smile.

>not pirate and ninja
you blew it.

Can't you remember the big hot meme of 2007?

Also that's not even the most ninja version of Motoko.

And she already has a pirate to fight against: Deunan

Better find another cop to arrest that pirate.

Continuing with this request, cleaned the rough sketch, fixed some shapes screwed other ones, and finally finished the lineart.

Other day i'm going to continue the coloring, now is time to rest and fap with some waifu[/spolier]

Ahh, very cute.

And with that I bid you all farewell for tonight, I might be back tomorrow since this was really fun

Good shit, yo, thank you so much! Have a good evening, dude hope you come back and draw more!

Requesting Ursula in a wedding dress holding a bouquet

Requesting Fujiko Eto getting roughly fondled with heart pupils in her eyes

Comin right up

Requesting Mammon barely fitting and slightly uncomfortable in Vanessa's outfit

>page nine

An idol and her manager of your choosing recreating this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=8VWc-6v7Zw8

not very Sup Forums but Sup Forums isn't giving me any help
Which pose should I chose?

i hope you don't mind

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya dressed up as The Juggernaut, Bitch.
For inspiration: youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8

cute

Glad you liked it!

Haha thank you for this. Nice surprise to find this after I just finished ep3. I love Koizumi's expression and Yuu looks hilarious. Good job!

d'aww

I would like a drawing of a sleepy Noire in pajamas or some happy pov stuff like wife/housewifey, although I would also love to see her cosplaying.

Requesting Bayonetta version of elongated legs Constanze

I really should label my wips as wips better. Or start namefagging so anons can know red = not done yet, Here's the full delievery
I don't really like how Koizumi turned out but I don't have the will to keep redrawing her

Oh, my bad. I am used to drawfriends leaving WIPs looking art and never coming back to finish. Is it weird Koizumi reminds me of a splatoon? Still, Yuu and Koizumi both look hilarious and I much appreciate the added effort to finishing it. Thanks once again. I wish I could get in the ramen bath with Yuu.

Never. I'm going to live and suffer alone up until I die and suffer alone.

>viper does some vague /m/ related lewd request
>still won't draw viper tan making fun of my small dick

Only if your small pecker is the flavor of the month!

>penis humiliation

Botan in her outfit from the Saint Beast saga, on all fours as she's looking for the entrance to the demon world for Yusuke and Kuwabara, who can just be represented by two shadows on the floor.

idk could you find any worse frames of her

You make it sound like you can't make out any details on her from the refs included.

dumb frogposter

That was clearly a snake, moron

That was a tortoise though