ITT harem shit where the mc isn't a beta behaves as any true red-blooded male would

ITT harem shit where the mc isn't a beta behaves as any true red-blooded male would

this anime is so underrated it is literally anime of the decade

I watched like 150 anime and these two are my favourite ones.

It's just madokafags and evangelionpseuds forcing their shit taste into every thread.

Are you kidding me? He doesn't act like a normal man; instead he acts like a deranged moron since he constantly peeps and molests the girls but despite that he never actually fucks them. And his harem still talk about how they like him because he's a nice guy even though he acts like a perverted selfish asshole.

Perverted harem MCs are even worse than spineless harem MCs since the girls still go on about how nice they are even though they act like assholes and they never actually try to fuck the girls even though they keep molesting them.

You called ?

Masamune-kun
too bad his manga is shit

>complaining about good writting in a series about making your dick hard

Literally the chaddest of harem MCs.
Calling him Chad thundercock would be an insult, because it would be an understatement.

that's not ken-sama

Ayyyyyyyyyyy my guy

Has Ken ever stolen the bikini top of every young girl on a beach.

that anime looks so bad

wait is this shimoneta?

ken-sama mindbroke a girl, whose father abandoned her and her mother in order to have a harem, into joining a harem

/thread

don't get ahead of yourself fag

>wait is this shimoneta?
Jesus I feel old.
Protip, there's should be a little link labelled wait somewhere above and to the right of the image, click it. Alternatively google is your friend.

>not raping the maids
what?

forgot my pic

There are times to molest maids.
The time when the maids are out to rape you is not one of those.

Has ken-sama ever been a wanted criminal, because a princess wanted his dick bad and she didn't want him to go back home.
Has ken-sama ever kicked Satan's ass so hard, that he offers his hot daughter to him?

I apologise, was wrong.
Click the little filled in arrow next to the post and you'll find what you're looking for.

okay I think you win, I'm going to have to check that out thank you

The anime itself isn't even that great, but MC is just hilariously chad.

He let some bitch kill him. Fucking beta

>27 posts
>no RRRGi

that shit looks retarded

MC is a pretty cool guy and has great bros to boot.

Nymph is my wife, say something nice to her!

Yeah, no.

It is.

What kind of creep wears panties on his face.

>only 150
>thinks his opinion has any value

She will get fat in the butt

She was in an okay show. That's as nice as I can do user.