Refuses to show affection to Natsuki

>Refuses to show affection to Natsuki
>Gets angry when he gets cucked

What the fuck was Takumi's problem?

Abusive father mostly

He´s Japanese

Unironic Autism.

Typical tsundere

To show that girls are more complicated than cars, so while Dagumi could be an amazing driver without knowing anything about cars, he couldn't be an amazing chad without knowing anything about girls.

Things would be easier if you could fuck your car

fuck dagumi, what the FUCK was Keisuke's problem?

>I love you Keisuke
>I love you too, now never talk to me or my FD ever again

Literal soyboy

She was literally a bitch, Dagumi did nothing wrong.

Women are a distraction.

This, he dodged a bullet, the whore was pleasing old papas for money

Ryan Gosling syndrome. Otherwise known as Automobile induced autism. See; Drive and Baby Driver

Go home Takumi

Takumi is the driver

Kezookoo needs to drink rat poison. There was literally no reason to discard Kyoko other than "I have autism ". One of the few not sluts on the show and she got shafted harder than Shingo crashing on a guardrail

He wasn't able to catch her drift.

we need initial d ntr

Literal, actual, unironic, genuine autism.

I want to believe that keisuke dates her after project d

Ntr is the fetish of garbage

Takumi aside, the Iketani x Mako story really made me agry watching it - so much autism

She was whoring herself out before she even started dating him, and she kept doing that even as she was dating him. Takumi was wronged by her and he was right not to take her back.

Nope, they never saw each other again.

Dreams end when the sleeper awakens.

But they literally had sex after he saved her from almost getting raped.

Affective issues due to the lack of a mother figure, it's pretty common actually

The other thing is that shigeno is beta as fuck and gets super self insert with Takumi

She had the most character development in the entire manga tho, that's something

It's because bonding with an auto on the mountain pass is the greatest thing one can do on this earth

I had to take a break when the forced drama between them started. I know that teens and young adults are melodramatic but come on. It really took away from the story.

that explains NOTHING

But the story was interesting because of that relationship, that moment when Iketani recognizes Mako driving the Sileighty is one of the best scenes in the whole show.

read the manga, user.

This TL is so shoddy.

Iketani played himself. Also, he's an asshole for planning to ditch her all night under a billboard with no lights around.

Really, all of Takumi's friends are kind of pricks who never have confidence in him except for (eventually) Itsuki.

>Sup Forums lecturing people on relationships
The autistic experts on autism have spoken.

The real question is [spoiler[Why was Golf Girl so much better than Natsuki?[/spoiler]