Do dere's even exist IRL, and anyhow reflect anything other than juvenile fantasies of animufags?

>IRL

No. Because 3D is shit. And so are dandere and deredere.

None of them do exist in reality.

No, 3D just want to turn guys into either gay or cucks.

Majority of Sup Forumsnons are tsunderes and they don't even realize it.

If you don't have money, power or good looks, they're pretty much going to ignore you-dere.

Definitely. I think I've met girls that fit all these types, other than maybe yandere.

What exactly is the difference between dan and kuudere?

Yes, tsunderes IRL are scarred girls with daddy issues and kuuderes IRL are creepy and while they would follow your orders they would never love you.
Props to Evangelion, which did a portrayal of what these archetypes would be IRL, thank you for this knowledge Evangelion.

IIRC dan is usually effect of mental illness/ troublesome past/some other shit, while kuudere is just... ugh... "normal" ? The fuck knows really.
lmao, I'm saving that.

>antisocial
Not a delinquent.

Whats the name for delinquent deres?

>dere
>belldandy
Kek she ntrd/cucked the mc

Basically most of them are sweet on the outside while IRL women are not
In the other hand, you can find yandere girls in the wild, crazy bitches are common in this world

This just proves Girls=±Evil really.

>kuudere would be creepy and never love you
>good on evangelion for showing how they'd be in real life

Rei was in love with Gendo and then Shinji. She wasn't like that at all.

You forgot doro-.

Yes they exist esp among teenagers in modern East Asian societies. Where do you think they got these types from? (Of course the anime versions are highly exaggerated compared to IRL)

>outside
inside I mean, fuck

>ntrd/cucked

Not really? Keiichi had his libido suppressed and she knew, but she clearly loved him and they eventually overcame the trial set by heaven.

Imagine Kanade, she's straight up socially inept and doesn't understand her own feelings but deep down she's actually in love. That's Kuudere, another example is Yami from To Love Ru
Now imagine Hinata, she's actually really normal but she's very shy in front of Naruto because she's in love with him. That's Dandere

No. Because moe doesn't exist IRL. Dere concept is a fantasy construct and it only works in 2D where they are accepted and desired.

deredere is best

We're working in R(eal situations) so it can only be +Evil

I thought kuudere was cold and emotionless, but dandere is just a blushing shy girl.

Dere essentially means they're a sweetheart of a person.

Nice people exist in real life. The world is fucked up but on an individual basis people can be genuinely nice.

where are himedere and kamidere?

I think you are a bit confused, it's ±sqrt(Evil), not sqrt(±Evil).
Now that I think of it, evil is a negative concept, so ±sqrt(Evil) are imaginary numbers and that formula actually proves girls are imaginary.

yankidere

>that formula actually proves girls are imaginary
I knew it! No way can a human being survive bleeding for days.

I thought about if tsunderes actially exist and then I realized that I am one

Nope, nobody's sweet on the inside.

F-fuck off cuck...

Sup Forums itself is actually tsundere.

Exactly. Sup Forumsnons says anime are shit and yet they can't stop watching. They say tsunderes are shit but they can't stop fapping to them. They say a whole lot of mean shit on the boards to each other but they actually love talking to other Sup Forumsnons. They act like jerks on here but if you meet one in person, they'll actually be bro tier type of friend. The ultimate tsundere is Sup Forums.

>himedere

>Sup Forums: Darling in the FranXX is shit
>meanwhile dozens of threads flood Sup Forums

>They say tsunderes are shit but they can't stop fapping to them
Easily explained:
>they can't stop fapping

>mixing up kuudere and dandere
>mixing up antisocial and asocial
>mixing up dandere and hajidere
Shit image.

Dandere is emotionless, hajidere is shy. Kuudere is cool and dismissive.

You can choose what to fap to. Not good enough of an excuse.

Wrong. The japanese control what we fap to. We have choice in the matter.

>Kurumi
>Yandere
Didn you take this pic from Facebook or something?

You'll get your answer just from looking at the font.

And the definitions too.

Tbqh, girls irl are just mentally ill people.