Dragon Ball Super

What'll your reaction be when Lord Freeza attains multi-Universal supremacy this March?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sJsTKL0rXM
youtube.com/watch?v=E_JX-kqrp1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New bread found

Thoughts on Sean Schemmel's new voice for Black?
youtube.com/watch?v=6sJsTKL0rXM
I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_JX-kqrp1Y

Has English Trunks always been Sanji?

Frieza is so powerful he eliminated 2 opponents with ONE (1) measly energy blast that he casually fired.

Now it's Jobgeta's turn to be baited into sacrificing himself by based Emperor.

Can anyone stop UI Videl?

Best version so far and very good in general. Too bad FighterZ still uses the British version.

Is Ultimate Gohan just an incomplete Ultra Instinct Gohan form?

I mean, it makes the most sense, despite it not being as charming as the Xenoverse 2 Rose voice. We are supposed to think he CAN be Goku, potentially. He might switch when he transforms into Rose though I think.

So long as he doesn't suddenly spin a british accent, or go all deep and gravelly, it's good.

It's just Ultra Instinct without the Instinct.

Gohan has all the power of UI without the I.

Nothing
Because GODku will be the one to win the tournament
And maybe jobgeta will assist

>ow it's Jobgeta's turn to be baited into sacrificing himself
Not before Frieza gets trashed and benched.

Spopovitch

Is this Gohan's new form?

Hmmm, Masako still knocks it out the park. They have to write him differently as well, his speech is near identical to Goku. Giving him a way of speaking word-wise can make him distinct, or play Goku's hickness more direct when he's around Black.

Eric Vale has always been Trunks' voice actor.

Im kinda disappointed that its almost identical to gokus voice. xenoverse black voice was gr8. xenoverse rose black voice was weird

Where are Jiren and Toppo in this image?

I can't believe Freeza sama is out next week.

>crack/pussy outline

Kiero.

Just how assblasted was all of latin america when Gohan got blown the fuck out once again?

at least you tried pedro

I hope Toyotaro actually makes them a proper tag team.

I hope Toyotaro makes u6 saiyans relevant.

I hope Toyotaro makes proper use of Frieza.

I hope Toyotaro has Jiren fighting and not sitting on some rock.

I hope Toyotaro makes it look like a royal rumble.

etc

>mfw Kalecucks used to say she would beat Freeza

>Can sense where Hit is, even when hit moved to another dimension
>Can move while frozen in time
>Can bounce back the spirit bomb with no effort
>Tanked Goku and Vegeta's full power signature attacks and took no damage
>Completely destroyed Vegeta's final flash with a single punch
>Stronger than the gods of destruction
>Has a pure heart

HOW is Goku gonna defeat Jiren? Even UI is useless against him

He won't.

The manga will be cancelled too, right?

>Caulifla status
Tamed
>Kale status
Irrelevant
>CHADhan status
Confirmed Survivor in the anime
>CHADbba status
Always winning in the manga
I can't wait to see where based Toyo takes /our/chads next. Seeing Cabba domesticate Caulifla in 4 pages to the point where she was cowering in fear solidified his status as top CHAD of U6.

>same hairline
>both love the ground
>both got blown the fuck by based Freeza by using the same attack

The worst part is that it feels like it'd be much harder to do a battle Royale in a manga than an anime and have it be easy to follow, other than showing a guy kick a guy before another guy kicks a guy and then a 3rd guy spams ki blasts at like 4 guys.

We all know that he's stronger than Frieza, but can Shaggy Uchiha defeat Cell Dorado?

Even Chadbba already found a girl despite being so young.

but he already lost to vegeta in the U6 tournament.

jobhan 2.0 faggots spotted

The ToP will be shit in the manga. Have you ever seen a manga do a battle royale well with that many fighters?

>3.77 MB gif

I'm pretty proud of Gohan, he did well this time. Also anyone else noticed they copied the little scene of Dyspo punching Freeza in the face from episode 104 when Dyspo does the exact same scene of punching Hit in the face right before the intro?

Trying hard to fit in much?

ToP isn't even an actual battle royale. True battle royale would be one compatitor against everyone with no such thing as teamplay. Toriyama probably having called it a battle royale in his outlines shows how much of a hack he actually is.

Anime Cabba
>no muscles
>no confidence
>can't speak to girls
>gets bullied by caulifla
>has to beg caulifla and kale to join his team

Manga Cabba
>muscles
>confident
>gives orders to girls
>bullies caulifla
>forces caulifla to join by beating the shit out of her

why did toyo ruin cabba?

2019 dbs wishlist:
>after ToP, and everyone is revived/only U6 & U11 is revived
>MAKE GOTEN AND TRUNKS LOOK THEIR AGE, also fix bulmas hair
>planet sadala saiyan sluts beach episode, vegeta helping cabba get stronger and meeting king vegeta
>goku & friends go to universe 6's earth, only to be confronted by their strongest fighters. they fight and eventually become friends. U6 earthlings teach U7 earthlings something new and powerful in order to be relevant again.
>Some new random villain threatens multiverse, its up to our newly powered z-fighters along with U6 to team up and work together.
Add anything else you would want.

this whole episode was a bunch of reused animations dude

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

Wakey Wakey superfags

True Cabbafriends don't condone their actions.

>Roshi
300+ year old pervert
>Kuririn
Noseless
>Tenshinhan
3 eyed freak
Yamcha is by far the strongest non modified human bean.

Where do i torrent this shit, nyaa doesnt even have episode 1

kissanime(dot)ru is updated the day it comes out

>he pirates his jap cartoons

Horriblesubs

Sure its not just friendly conversation?

When were any of those people "modified"? Tienshinhan was born with a third eye representing he reached Buddhist enlightenment, Krillin was born without a nose, and Roshi being that old is just proof he is the master of masters of martial artists.

>he pays for his jap cartoons

>Caulifla and Cabba have just met each other
Friendly enough for their first day.

So why didn't Gohan ask Frieza, a guy who is known to maim people, to shoot Dyspo's leg instead of knocking out both of them?

I don't neither sticcba nor toyobba but at least sticcba is cute when he's with jobgeta. toyo jobha is just too generic and boring

Why does it sound like she didn't want Kale there in the first place?

sorry to ruin it for cabbafriends, but once she sees u7 saiyans her feelings for cabba will quickly change.

only seems to have 63 and up

look mummy I posted it again

The modified bit was meant to exclude the 'androids'.

Why didn't Freeza, a guy whose noted to have psychic powers like telekinesis and has multiple other Ki techniques, use any of those abilities at all during the whole Tournament?

Manga Cabba is pretty based. Toyo saved him by having him beat the smug out of Caulifla and not have him behave like a beta. I hope he's the team leader of U6 or at least of the U6 saiyans in the manga. Would make sense since he's a soldier that's used to being in battles.

dont torrent, watch it on daisuki.

>1 minute goes by with every episode
>there's minutes and minutes of dialogue between the fighters each episode
>mfw
Do they also talk in FTL speeds and how does the bench hear casual dialogue from hundreds of feet away? Only Piccolo should know how to hear them but half of the episode time is Krillin's and Beerus' reactions. It's retarded

She wanted to fug Cabba in their time together in the spaceship.

jobhan 2.0 faggots want their husbando to get a gf so he doesn't end up a greasy fag like them

She wanted to fuck Cabba in the backseat of his spaceship.

He used telekinesis literally the last episode.

Remember when anti-Toppofags claimed he wasn't "Blue" level for weeks on end non-stop? Toppo remembers.

masterani.me

>feelings
Saiyans aren't supposed to have those. Goku is just about the only saiyan character to date that behaves according to how they are supposed to, and even then there's the exception of Grandpa Gohan.

Nice headcanon. Caulifla BTFO'd Goku the moment he tried to greet her.

Sounds pretty good but doesn't compare to Masako.

I find it pretty fucking funny how Masako voiced only little children and Goku (only because japs didn't wanna change seiyuu when he became adult) all her life and then in the end her GOAT role is a smug, evil villain.

I don't even like Masako as normal Goku, although I get used to it, but her Black is fucking godlike.

Still doesn't change the fact he didn't use it 99% of the tourney and no other techniques besides his Death Beam move at all. Toei/Toriyama are both jokes, user.

Honestly I do love how the anime introduced Frieza, but by fucking GOD was he underutilized during this tournament. He basically never went Gold except to fight a jobber like Cabba, a jobber like Dyspo, sneak attack a super jobber like Frost, and so he himself can job to fucking God of Destruction Toppo.

I'm salty about how the anime treated Gohan in the tournament, sure, but fuck am I also pissed with how any heavy hitter that isn't named "Goku" has been cast aside for the most part.

At least Vegeta, who I also feel has been severely underutilized so far, will likely go down taking a God of Destruction Toppo.

Who did get BTFO in the end again? I didn't hear it.

I SAID CABBAFRIENDS DON'T CONDONE THEIR ACTIONS. JOBHANFAGS FUCK OFF

Noncanon fanfiction.

Gohan?

>Kale status
>Irrelevant
>Literally has a pendant snatched from under his nose by a skinny twig in base and never saw her coming

>this won't happen in the manga because Caulifla already heard from Cabba in this chapter that their saiyans are stronger
Manga wins yet again.

He's an amicable guy.

but the moment they fought is when caulifla wants to fight him 24/7

thats because she didn't see him transform, once she saw how powerful u7 saiyans were, she was after goku the entire time.

>couldn't even beat a massively tired handicapped and post-Jiren fight base Goku while she was fresh and at full power as a SS2
Caulifla is a joke.

This.

Quien Sera el campeon de la torneo de poder mis chavos?

Gohan.

>tired meme

Stamina doesn't affect power in DBS, never has.

Jiren's pecs got me hard.

SEETHING

Why do you lie so baldly, user?

It's not like she cares about being erased anyway lol, she wants to see the new transformations and I don't blame her