Is this the most socially relevant anime ever?

at least for nihon where there's a big neet problem

SZS

isnt this a no-worries comedy tho?

That's exactly why.

>we will never have threads like this again
I'm in despair.

It is, but it also has a couple points on its own.

>his mom says she's happy that a girl will talk to him even though his best friend in high school was a girl
what did she mean by this

Mom wants that he gets laid.

maybe mom didnt know the girl

No, its a cheap tearjerker that only /r9k/fags could find relatable.
Now this is the patrician's choice.

>cheap tearjerker
how? its anything but

>DUDE NEETDOM LMAO
It makes a cheap attempt to capitalize on feelings of loneliness that many nolifers do experience from time to time. And it does a terrible job at that. The added character drama is just another layer of bullshit on top of the aforementioned. Its 4/10 at best and only for some of the comedic moments.

No

>he thinks it's a no-worries comedy

Why terrible?

I'm 100% sure he hates being a NEET and tries to seek a way out of NEETDOM even before he's parents cut him off.
Also, please don't misuse the quoting feature.

I personally cant fathom how anyone can find it relatable because of how overly dramatic it is.
I haven't worked a day in my life and its incredibly corny and feels insulting, not sad.

Sounds like you just have an opinion.
Why don't you stop projecting it every where?

Are you sure you're not just a loser?

I mean poser

>Also, please don't misuse the quoting feature
(you)

good boy

fuck off with that cuck bullshit

Why does a love pretentious be so much?

>pretentious
go back to moeshit, fag

Evangelion

satou is a cuck, he almsot killed himself for some thot who had another guy dicking her

>tfw lived a edgy weaboo faggot neet life for almost 3 years
>spent most time embarassing myself on a cringey anime social forum
>got my shit together, been living semi-stable life for a few years now
>watch NHK and want to kill myself because i either relate to things that happen or know cringey faggots from my past who lived (or even still live) through similar things

I identify with this anime despite not being a NEET. I work almost 60 hours a week at a hard ass job, but I definitely feel a kinship with this guy. I'm basically as lonely and trapped by addiction and my loneliness as he is despite the job.

I'm worse, I was normal but am slowly turning into Satou and can't stop it

Well-fucking-done. I was taking a long break from Sup Forums when Zetsubou Sensei aired, so I never got to see this. Is there any more of this goodness?

It seems like I should watch this. I am slowly rotting away my life in my bedroom , so sounds like it could be good.

It'll leave you sad that there's no misaki in ur life

It saddens me the amount that I relate with Satou. From drug problems to social anxiety, we're piece of shit degenerates.

where's my Misaki

Estou doesn't do drugs

read the mango

NHK was relatable when we didn't have anything better to compare it to.

Suddenly deciding to be super happy only to have wacky misunderstandings and then out of nowhere seriously attempt suicide is melodramatic and made the show 5/10.

Because society is alienating.

no, both the anime and manga are shit. Read the novel.

At least Satou's wanted self betterment and didn't' look down on others which made him more relateable. Tomoko has such a garbage personality that I found her insufferable most of the time.

Thanks for your opinion buddy. Now shove it up your ass.

Recluses are shitty people thats why it is more relatable.

You probably don't realize how shitty of a person you are because you're a neet but when at school or work you become a tomoko.

I related to Yamazaki more so than Satou.

Working long hours probably means your time outside of work is spent not that much differently from a hikki or NEET. I remember when I was working 60-80 hour weeks it wasn't like I was having meaningful social interactions at work, and outside of work I either barely had time, or didn't have enough time, to eat, sleep, and attend to chores and hygiene. When things calmed down or I had an off day I was too exhausted to do anything social or meaningful and spent my time holed up in my apartment.

Yeah nice work armchair psychologist, you figured me out.

DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO

haha got em

I would laugh if I weren't depressed

Do NEETs really not feel like they are shit beings all the time? I was one for about 4 years and It's only in the last few years that I stopped feeling like human garbage. I would love to be a hermit tho, guess not being a burden on anyone would allow you to feel pretty good.

I watched it when I was a NEET and it did not help one bit, worth watching tho.

>Do NEETs really not feel like they are shit beings all the time
I go through phases.
Sometimes I start thinking about my parents and family and think I'm such a piece of shit for letting them down, specially because they all always cared deeply for me.
But then I remember all the bad experiences I had when working, the poor attempts at college, how difficult I find to connect to people and it just goes away; I basically try to justify myself by thinking that there's just no place in society for someone like me.
Basically I know I'm a piece of shit, but I only sometimes feel bad about it because it seems like my brain does a good job at blocking bad thoughts.

Think that's the point of his character that anyone living a 9-5 can relate to - guy trying to break out and be something more but family and living situation bring him to be a statistic his life insurance predicted. Its really nice that his arc was secondary, and how it resolved the way it did - finding a way to accept the cards given and finding something to dream about on a new path, for people that didn't suffer the neet aspect the MC went through, Yamazaki was someone everyone else can relate with

Yeah, I can relate to that. Saito was going through manic-depressive bouts as well, right? That might be a bit of a strong word, but you can very easily get fired up and have lots of fun, but just as easily and quickly you could crumple and bury yourself in your bed for days at a time. Wish I had a Misaki for my own.

I watched it shortly after i began getting help, and it probably shaved a year or so off the time i spent being suicidal.
There's a lot of filler, but tiny details really added up to change my mindset.