Haruhi is honestly completely non noteworthy

I can't think of a single thing I'll remember from this series.

K

Love it or hate it, but you cannot deny the impact it has had on the industry.

what impact nigga

Shut the fuck up

post best girl

Show was garbage, nothing redeeming about it.

Fuck off.

Lies, you will remember Haruhi’s design until the day you die.

Not even the legendary concert scene?

What concert scene

kill yourself

Yuki means snow.

The only thing that I remember is the fucking copy-paste episodes.

That was a nice moment in the movie. I legit thought Kyon had switched to first name calling.

I still remember that Phoenix Wright reference, it was great.

The word is unnoteworthy.

Making Light Novels popular and kickstarting LN adaptations, you know, the ones which a lot of anons seem to hate.

I haven't watched Haruhi in ages but I still have good memories of it.

Haruhi is a time capsule anime. The show itself isnt that made it great and if you didnt watch it while it aired you lose a lot of why people remember it so fondly

This show has the best MC of any anime, by far
Kyou is beyond based

I watched Haruhi after it aired and liked it.

It had so much impact that other anime copied it to the point of making the original not noteworthy because everything it pioneered is in a thousand anime made since then.

Same, strangely enough I didn't like the most hyped thing about it like the first ending.

A miracle of the universe.

Kyon-kun

It's been a while since I watched it, but I remember it had some clever references. And a lot of anime that came out after it maybe up until 3-5 years after referenced it quite a bit.

What kind of perverse reverse promotion is this, OP? You've been making these stupid threads for weeks now and every time they grew into healthy Haruhi appreciation thread with friendly discussions about the show. Just what are you trying to do?

THANK YOU I knew it wasn't just my imagination. God bless OP for his clever tricks

DENWA
E
N
W
A

Kyon's narration was godly.

ahahahaaaahaa

this is haruhi suzumiya you're talking about, homeslice

seminal as it is semenal

Unreliable narrator is already a great trope, but Sugita made it godly

Early onset dementia??

I’d wonder how someone can forget the endless eight but I guess someone like you probably just skipped that. Seriously you get into a meditative state watching those episodes.