How powerful will he be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeDDMo41RJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=1X3ua68IAUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weaker than pic related

Why did the other thread get deleted top kek

strong enough to be gone that same episode

Weak enough to be Ryona'd by based Emperor.

>based mods erasing last thread full of waifufags
Pottery

50% of Jiren power

What is this expression trying to convey?

Im not a caulifag though

New bread found

>shirtless Toppo

Powerful enough to literally 1v2 Frieza and 17 and win.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeDDMo41RJ8
thoughts?

Can't stop the cutecult.

>not showing Goku and Freeza fighting
>no Piccolo and Gohan training
fuck Toyo for these desu.

Lack of artistic skills

>2chan spoilers have been debunked by r/dbz, geekdom, kanzenshuu and many other sources
>Sup Forumstards STILL believe they're real
is this board filled to the brim with autistic dicklets?

abs or beer belly?

I wish I could hold her hand.

who?

>no fights
>no gf

>Gohan and Vegeta jobbing at the beginning
>Goku ready to come and save everyone at the end
appropriate

Wooow...another palette swap power up.. Way to go again Super. So creative.

Episode 126: Surpass Even a God! Vegeta's Life-Risking Blow

>After Toppo becomes the new God of Destruction for Universe 11, he swiftly eliminates 17 and turns his attention to Vegeta
>Vegeta struggles to hold off GoD Toppo
>in order to beat him, Vegeta uses the same technique he used on Majin Buu, his ultimate technique the "Final Explosion"
>this kamikaze technique eliminates Toppo but it seems Vegeta did not survive the blast and has disintegrated out of existence
>but then, a light appears and Vegeta surfaces with black hair and silver eyes

Also;
>Vegeta and Goku will outlast Jiren and win
>The Two Zenos can't decide who gets the wish
>Present Zeno wants Goku to have the wish
>Future Zeno wants Vegeta to have the wish
>Vegeta and Goku decide to fight for the wish
>The winner of their fight will be left ambiguous but all the inhabitants of the wiped out universes will return

SCREENCAP THIS.

That face isnt bad compared to that one from episode 92, when she had that alien head.

>intra abdominal fat
eww

Please censor this.

Fucking retard.

So basically an HGH gut?

>Gokufag located

>that horse dyspo
my sides

Is he best God?

Would it be possible to wish Vegito into being his own person? How would the show change with him always being around?

Nice bait.

No

yes

>Sup Forums still doesn't realize that Freeza intentionally stopped doing his death beam cage.
Come on, that was the most obvious "oh no I'm gassed lol" lie ever.
Highlighted by the fact he so easily and quickly geets back up and has enough energy left for that massive blast.

Freeza is an asshole. He faked being tired. It's that simple.

>debunked by a couple of spic literally who YouTubers and a forum even more autistic than Sup Forums
Are you fucking retarded?

How do we go from this

>not realising that's the whole picture is bait

to my ass?

Cabba will get the saldalan princess.

to this

>crying over not rehashing Goku vs Freeza for the 477939357593th time and not shilling Gohan for absolutely no reason
Fuck off, Toeipoodle.

cutie

Not retarded. Just a true DBZ fan. Get over it.

>Failing for the bait

.Freeza plans to be the last one standing and make his wish.

Caulifla is Mexican

Golden Freiza ran out of stamina? Was that the best they could do to ring out Gohan? Really Toei?

YES, stop lewding /ourgodess/!

Spoilers fucking ruined DBS. Everyone is just waiting for them to happen, there are zero surprises happening, it's just "hey look X is happening next week". Even the fucking normalfags know about the spoilers, reaction youtubers dont even get surprised anymore because they all know what will happen in the episode.

What could have been an amazing original anime basically became a manga adaption now simply because they insist on leaking the key points of an episode three weeks ahead, and DBS is written in a way where only one key thing happens per episode and the rest is ATATATATATA and benchsitters describing the obvious.

>tfw Toppo is a much more interesting character than Jiren who got shafted

No, but she's a chola.

Fuck off Cuckgitofag.

This 100%
He'll do whatever it takes to try and make that happen. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't know that there are less than 10 episodes left before a massive hiatus so nothing he would wish for would ever be allowed.

As strong as Super Vegeta Blue.

Don't forget the "AtatatatatatatatartaraRSRAARARARARARARARAESDSDFSDRSRASEAE" noises.

Serious question, why did the last thread get deleted? Nothing unusual was happening.

>Dypso has to steal animation from her episode

shameful

Nice bait.

This is why they should've just adapted the manga instead.
SSBK would've been more hype if it was revealed when it aired.

Never

Imagine Vegeta's new form would have come as a surprise

Why the fuck should they have adapted a poorly drawn fanfiction?

Both threads got deleted. Look at them in the archives again and use your brain.

DYNAMIC BATTLE

>atatatatatatatatatatat
youtube.com/watch?v=1X3ua68IAUk

Maybe he is not the GoD.

LA PATRONA

>tfw dyspo ended up being the best character out of the three main pride troopers

I'm starting to believe heros to be true. Chances are toppo will toss 17 and Vegeta will draw with him.

So.. Toppo get that power to eliminate one U7 member and fall...

17 or Frieza???????

Was I talking to you, you fucking condescending brainlet?

He will finally surpass Gohan's level and become the second strongest in the ToP. U7 is now in big trouble and needs to work together to Survive, with its current 7 figthers vs u11's three. The latter may have fewer fighters but they still have the power level advantage.

have the ever let vegeta beat ANY serious threat?

So why did Super get cancelled? Wasn't the show doing moderatly good?

You gonna talk shit any more, Gohanspic?

Reminder that Vegito belongs to Kefla

who cares, super is garbage

It is bad. No even the nips care anymore.

Can't find it, so be a good boy and tell me.

You weren't talking with anyone specifically, you dumb motherfucker.

I think I just figured out the wish.
Freeza is clearly here to stay and unfortunately he won't be able to wish fora power greater than the Xenos or to erase the supreme being power structure or revive himself or anything like that. You also can't have a big Angel and GoD vs Ningen war when you're about to end the series either.

So for Supers return/ next series they have to set up something neutral, but will some leeway in it. So in order to get all the universes back, plus Freeza for maximum "potential" next time there's a TV series you simply wish:

>"I wish that all the dead and erased ToP participants were resurrected and brought back to life along with their universes."

Boom, total reset and now Freeza's walking around again to boot.

I'm also perplexed how they keep alluding to Piccolo/ Goku and Goku/ Krillen for Freeza and Gohan. It feels like they're trying to set something up between the two, but we know the writers are far too clumsy and lacking in forethought for that.

I just don't see how it goes 120 episodes but gets cancelled when it starts getting somewhat good

nobody but spics care for DBS

I don't even watch this shit, I just shitpost here

"""hiatus"""

>Freeza is clearly here to stay
He has already got a place to stay in, alright.

He second strongest character, in fact he was always the second strongest, now he's showing his true power.

If Whis and the other angels are a 15, then Jiren is a 12/13, The gods are 10/11 and Toppo is 9/10, I guess Vegeta is now a 9/10 too while Goku is an 8/9.

if you consider toppo a thread
he'll be like
>Kakarot you're the best go beat solo Jiren I'll deal with this shitter
in 126

>being this delusional
The series is cancelled you fuckwit

>when it starts getting somewhat good

Bro just ignore these fucking cancerous spoilerfags. Hide the posts and done, let them ruin their own fun and seep deeper into depression

Funny how theres barely any Gohan posts anymore. Did all the Gohanspics off themselves?