Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoYyDPvL8LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rico suffered most

Who suffered the least?

The tanned twintail?

Rico

Either Triela or Claes.

Actually, I forgot about Elsa. She probably ties Rico for suffering.

;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=XoYyDPvL8LI

I read this when it was getting scanlated ... I dunno how many years back.
Can't remember much about it. Think I stopped caring when suddenly it went russian ballerina for no definable reason.
The ending felt tacked on, like it didn't quite fit. Mx0 style.

best girl

She died with her man on glorious battle. She will go vahalla!

She is literal cancer, user. Also slav commie scum

that last chapter with her daughter KILLED me. I actually teared up.

I thought that chapter was completely silly and unnecessary. I also didn't like the daughter's love interest, what the fuck was that? "Let's just invite this ten-year-old over to my house and then force her to ask for donations on my Kickstarter?" It should have just ended with the flashforward to Jean as head of the Agency (and they should have shown us what was up with Alessandro and Marco), none of that shit with the preserved eggs.

Shame there was only 1 season of anime...

I wholeheartedly agree alessandro and marco should have gotten an appearance during the end, but with the part where she refers to her mother in heaven really got to me for some reason. I guess I'm a wimp

I watched both a few months back and didn't think the second was nearly as bad as I'd been warned, despite the shittier visuals.

The part I don't get in the first season is that handler reading a story to his dying cyborg loli.

The scientists/doctors/staffers witnessing her death were in tears as if they weren't responsible for her shortened life in the first place. In fact many of the girls would have lived longer if they didn't get the cyberization procedure in the first place, and all those employees acting as if they cared so much about the girls just irks me to no end.

I have nothing against the handlers though. Most of them did a good job treating the girls well. Most...

Jean

Did we really read the same manga? This looks like bait.

Just because they use human experimentation and child soldiers doesn't mean they're proud of it, and most of them get attached to the girls after a while, too.

>many of the girls would have lived longer if they didn't get the cyberization procedure in the first place
They were going to die or be permanently crippled without it, though.

NO. There is no second season, I could only wish. STFU

>the most serious,well written military manga I've ever read is about cyborg loli killers
How could Aida yu have done this?

>Aida yu's new manga is SOL trash
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I only watched the first season so I assumed the staffers crying when she was dying were also responsible for shortening her life.

Is it actually bad, or are you just saying that because you hate SoL?

>Just because they use human experimentation and child soldiers doesn't mean they're proud of it, and most of them get attached to the girls after a while, too.

Well yeah, but it looked as if when you intentionally give a child cancer for whatever purpose and then break down crying when they finally die of said cancer.

>They were going to die or be permanently crippled without it, though.

Some of them weren't THAT injured.

In retrospect,fratello relationships were what made GSG truly great.Cyborgs were good characters but without the handlers manga would have been more like another loli SOL shit with counter-insurgency flavor.But handlers and their attitude towards cyborgs added nice,essential mature atmosphere to this manga.That's why I liked the Triela pair the most although their story is most unrealistic.

Actually the latter.It's just another SOL manga set in high school.Everything mediocre on the board.But I expected more from him.

Why people hate her so much?

>Well yeah, but it looked as if when you intentionally give a child cancer for whatever purpose and then break down crying when they finally die of said cancer.
I get what you're saying, but hypocritical though it may be, I think it's pretty understandable.

>Some of them weren't THAT injured.
Rico was a cripple stuck in the hospital from birth with parents who didn't love her, Triela was missing limbs and orphaned, Angelica was going to die from a car accident that her parents plotted, Henrietta had a mutilated womb and was suicidal and orphaned, and Petra was dying of cancer. You can debate whether a few years as a killing machine was better than those situations or not, but none of them had decent lives ahead of them.

>Some of them weren't THAT injured.

All of them didn't have any future anymore.
Henrietta lost all her family and was left with deep psychological and body scars. Triella was victim of a gang that made snuff videos and was almost dead, Angelica was victim of a hit and run by her own father for him to get her life life insurance money, Rico was born defective and was hated by her parents.

At least they got a future when they became cyborgs. Also this was show on season 1.

I don't recognise this page. Where's this from? Is this a doujin?

After like fucking 15 years after I first saw this, I am finally getting a god damn PS90 next month. People are going to assume I'm getting it becuase of SG1 though. People at work are already making that assumption. Now I just gotta SBR it.

Vol.14,though it looks like it's from magazine.

Bro you would trade for shortened life just to be able to walk again or hold something.

>Not getting trench gun

I might have if I cared about shotguns. I'm not a shotgun guy though, so I only one one. Maybe if they were cheap (real ones aren't, and Norinco clones aren't imported anymore AFAIK). I do own two other guns that show up in GSG, albiet in very minor roles; Beretta 84 and Beretta 85.

Does it matter? They're all dead.
The invulnerable terrorist sucked ass though, how many times did they kill him? Three?

Perhaps he's got enough of suffering. Gonna check that manga later

Thanks OP for reminding me I need to watch this show.

You should read the manga instead or at least read the manga after watching the first season, the series is one of my favorites of all time but nothing really happens overall.

I really like the second season of the anime. Should I continue with the manga?

What chapter does season 2 end at?

My sister. We had to stop fffking on the low while I finished marathoning.

The manga is a lot better, you should.

>Obama speech ending
kek.

This.The epilogue was unironically the worst part of GSG

Rico suffered the most and it’s not even up for debate.

Have you heard of the story about the Prince of the Pasta Kingdom?

Only recently I noticed she no more recognized her handler but still remembered his story.

Why don't CIAs make mechanical lolis for their special ops team?

Name one girl with better taste in guns than Henrietta

You can't

The attention to detail with the firearms was great.
One of the few manga that portrays the tilting barrel on the Glock, and seeing the Fiocchi brand ammo boxes lying around was a nice touch.

Wait,was it the scene with Henrietta having nightmare about her rape?I thought author fucked up his drawing the barrel or something,never knew it was supposed to be liked that.But I don't know what Fiocchi ammo boxes mean,explain it to non-American.

No, its a brief chase scene in one of the Petrushka chapters where a mook has his Glock out. Glocks use a tilting barrel action, which results in a rather noticeable tilt in the barrel during firing.
Fiocchi is an Italian ammunition manufacturer.

Suicidal tendency. Or worse, murdering their handlers before suicide.

I liked her, she actually has a personality because she still had some of her memories.