Boku No Hero Academia

What kind of villains would you all want to see in the future? I think we should get a villain like Bondrewd from MiA.

Other urls found in this thread:

kendou.imgur.com/
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=僕のヒーローアカデミア
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the best, most gentlemanly boy of them all

Here’s the cover for the next light novel, looks like it’ll be dorm stuff

Nice I love teen drama in superhero comics
I am saying this unironically

When does it release?

Shit I can’t wait

this please me

Pissfag, do your thing.

>ochako and iida in the same pose and expression
ENDGAME RIGHT HERE

Are the other novels anywhere? I can only find summaries

fuck that iida deserve better than the poorfag

I think some tumblr user translated some of the more interesting chapters, that’s the best we got.

Okay
HAH GAAAY
Please don't expect any more out of me, I wrote so much text for everyone's amusement last thread in between all the other typing and shitposting I've been doing today, my tendons are getting a little sore.

There was ine where Aoyama was sick so Shouto holds his cute hands to make him feel better.
Shouto is probably the next victim after deku

WEAKLING.
I just hope you shitpost out of boredom, that will subside with the next chapter.

>light novels
those aren't really long i believe tumblr already translated the whole thing

And here’s Vigilantes vol 3 cover

kek CC color scheme is so retarded, are the extras out yet?

Honestly I was just shitposting because everyone else was talking about footfaggotry and stuff the last few threads, and that comment by the guy requesting from the drawfag at the end of two threads ago tickled my pickle. And the thread seemed pretty slow and dead apart from a slow trickle of footfaggotry so I gave it a nice injection of QUALITY (You)s

Also all lurking fujoshits should make themselves actually good cosplays of their favorite Hero Academia () and then upload videos somewhere of themselves wetting those costumes and link to them in these threads with NSFW warnings to avoid bans. Then dryclean them and repeat.

interesting

Dangitall Bobby I told you not to hold council with those potato thots no more.

Nope

>fujoshits
>good cosplay
>selfinserting landwhale making a good cosplay of a fit attractive character
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Over 496 Kendous are up in the imgur, but there are plenty of edits and stuff, so there isn't that much, but still those were from my older folder that i need to update with new Kendous like pic related.

kendou.imgur.com/

Also, imgur is shit since they won't let me add the word FAG at the end of the url, so that's why it isn't kendoufag.imgur.com

Hori didn't write it so it isn't canon.

impressive dedication, kendoufag. Commendable, even. If I had a picture of kendou giving you an extra-large thumbs up, I would post it, but I do nor.

Shoto pouts because he can't be someone's victim, it's implausible except in the case of parental abuse.

Nice.

You right son.
But it's still a woman pissing.
How many of them are NSFW?
How many of them are pissing?
Thanks for respond :^)

Post Deku and Ochako please

One with psychic powers for a mindfuck arc.

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to U.A. tomorrow.

I just noticed something. Did Aoyama get the failing grade at 18th place class rank because he was stalking people instead of studying?

Good, now these whiny SoL faggots will shut the fuck up

How would he even pull a Sandy Hook if he's a weakling jobber

I know this is autistic but i don't feel THAT autistic about it, i mean i was surprised too when i found out how many kendou's i had, but it wasn't a huge effort either to get so many because she is a minor character and i only saved her pictures and edit some more, nothing else (and i don't have another waifu to spend my time looking for), so it was easy if i think about how many gorizillion art other girls that have plenty of screen time have. Being a full Ochakofag or Momofag or whoever is your waifu of another series must be hard.
>If I had a picture of kendou giving you an extra-large thumbs up, I would post it, but I do nor.
Well, i have this that i made myself.

I don't know :^)

I don't even get it, what are we supposed to be worried he can DO? Take embarrassing photos of Midoriya for the media? Spy on Midoriya while he spills the secrets of OFA while lifting weights by himself? Take embarrassing photos of Mmidoriya for Ochako? KILL Midoriya (hahahaha)?

Endeavor is fascist

This is not the correct Ochako

That was the shit edit, this is the "good" one, sorry.

>Next chapter comes out
>Whatever Aoyama is doing is not adressed

I want to know Aoyama’s actual feelings towards Mina. Does he hate her or not? She should be dead long ago with the way she treats him but somehow he doesn’t even talk back to her. He just smiles and ignores despite looking pissed at fuck.

This was never an Ochako even in chinese bootleg stores, and also appears to be about 3 years old, get out.

>Chapter comes out
>Nothing important for most of the time
>Something mind-blowing happens in the last few pages

"I can't stop twinkling" would be a great hero name for a girl because then it would lead naturally into pissposting about her changing it to "tinkling". As is it's a complete waste. Aoyama could be a good and interesting character otherwise but this breach of decency on Hori's part is inexcusable.
Toga helplessly wetting herself as the realization sweeps over her that she's not a real yandere, she was just a submissive romantic all along waiting for the right guy to happen by and put her in her place. But not in caps, this is a different thread, this thread's shitposting theme is spoilers. Amusingly enough, more people will probably actually read these.
Mina hiding under a desk trembling in an expanding pool of her own urine, lips quivering, all trace of her normal upbeat spirit vanished, peering up through the dimness of the unlit classroom as the sun sets at the horrible visage of Aoyama, mouth set in an unfitting Vietnam vet grin, chewing on a pencil, equipped with an SMG which shoots anti-quirk syringes.
You mean you haven't autistically cataloged and exhaustively tagged them all? Disappoint.
Kendou really needing to go and enlarging one finger to press over her pusy, but the pee leaks and sprays out around it anyways.
Froppy getting increasingly hysterical and over her head in a polisci debate with a calm and well-educated classroom guest Endeavor, culminating in her having a coughing and sobbing fit while still trying to screech civics at him, and him headpatting her derisively as she breaks down utterly and fills her school chair with a puddle of pee in spurts as she coughs harder and harder
She pays more attention to him than anyone, and most of what she does is just light schoolyard teasing even by western standards, nothing like asian bullying.

mina just shit talk him when he say retarded shit and she actually congratulated him during the license exam

He's just gonna sneak into his room and eat one of his hairs because he doesn't know the possessor has to willingly pass it on.

I'd say he doesn't care / think about Mina at all. She's not the primary objective. Also, he can't really kill her with that belt of his, her acid is too powerful for him to handle.

You should unironically make a pixiv or tumblr account, no one looks for bnha art on imgur and you could also trigger some tumblerinas with Camie's feet.

Pixiv has to be original works.

Someone had the idea that Aoyama is aware that there’s a traitor and thinks it might be Deku, so he’s keeping tabs on him. I thought it was an interesting idea, but that’s probably not happening.

Maybe that's a rule, but if it is it's sure as shit not enforced.

Soeaking of belt. Interesting how Aoyama is so attached to that thing. when Mina destroyed it he went in panic mode. Hori better explain all this shit.

>Pixiv has to be original works.
Seriously? It's full of bnha stuff

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=僕のヒーローアカデミア

Fanart is fine, I mean it's only for images made by the person who's uploading.

Hey you know how people are always wondering how Deku will continue to find challenges for an interesting story? You know what would be a huge fucking disadvantage?

If everyone at school gradually and separately found out about OfA and was each trying to find a way to murder/capture him for it. Starting with Aoyama.

Well he can’t really fire his laser without that belt, so his fighting capability depends on that belt

Deku would be the worst secret villain - he inspires everyone around him to be more heroic.

I was talking about his fanart fampai, obviously not his saved kendous

you can't even steal it the holder most want to give it away and it's a hero school they wouldnt do that

Those are some scary background kids

>murder/capture him for it
Why would they. Not even Bakugou is envious of Izuku for that, and he’s the other guy who aims to get the #1 spot and admires AM

This is actually good especially if mostly weaklings come after him in groups.
Anyone read Buso Renkin?
Anyone remember that school scene with Tokiko and the hypnosis-sound villain?

It's either a focus for a way-more-harmless belly light, or straight up uses him as a power source electrically. It just has to involve him physically or he wouldn't get a stomach pain from it.

I hate Makoto's weird lip thing and I'm not entirely sure why.

>background

Nigga that's all 1-A.

I know what I said

Deku/All Might/Bakugo understand that about OfA. The reason AM keeps it secret, apart from pretending to be natural, is that other people wouldn't, or would just try to get him helpless/hold people hostage and make giving it up the only way out.

Woot woot

Bakugo is not a shitty jobber destined to be a sidekick's sidekick's janitor like half the school are. As school progresses, the kids with shitty or 'just okay' quirks are going to get increasingly dejected and envious of the top students who are practically destined for greatness.

The ones who would come after him would likely be the gen ed kids.

Who ARE these people

Sero is going to train hard and kick the shit out of Bakugo in a chapter released in 2020, screencap this post.

I have been thinking about it but i still need to have more finished works instead of those scanned sketches, so i will just wait for the drawing tablet to arrive and render the ones that i have up on the imgur and then see what happens. I love drawing again, so i just want to keep doing it and get better at it.

>gen ed kids
fucking normalfag what are they gonna do?

God, gen-eds would fucking murder for it.

"Fans" that can't even post quality fanart of their crack pairing.

>Hey Deku?
>Yeah, Shinsou?
>Give me your quirk.
>Okay.

Sero has a GREAT quirk, fuck Sero. His misery and mediocrity are literally all on him, not his birth or luck.

This is actually my last one for a bit, it’s Nejire

shinsou is a good boy and is not like deku already bullshit his way out of his mindcontrol

The upside to Hagakure is "wrong hole" is always a perfectly valid excuse.
The downside to Hagakure is wrong hole is always a risk when you don't want it.

Congratulations, you are now called kendoufag on the booru.

But he is a good example of why you shouldn't dismiss Gen Eds. A key thing about this setting is that any rando can have powerful abilities or ones that just happen to counter yours or work uniquely with others to become dangerous. Not every one of those are cut out to be heroes as people, and not every one of those want to be heroes. There are people in goddamn nursing programs with OP quirks and you'll never see.

Reminder

I feel like an invisible girl would be a good sport about it

I hate that I read her lines in the fucking dub voice now. I'll never have a boner again.

Both voices are raspy and annoying.

her dub voice is really great though, it captures her character well, like minetas t b h

just like the frog

I feel like an invisible girl would be into it and pretend not to notice until you said something, then say she'd just been putting up with it for your sake not wanting to embarrass you...for the past week. Until you sexually bullied her into admitting she likes it. I think an invisible girl would be well-adjusted through not getting constant attention.
Nejire pissing in a spiral wave opposite to the way the toilet flushes while flushing it, to see which spiral wins and gauge her spiral power
Ochako peeing just a little, just enough to form a tiny damp spot on her crotch, from giddy excitement at her first date with Deku
I'm really glad I never liked her because my god that voice. So annoying.

What if Aoyama's quirk are the sparks and twinkles he shows always and he shines the most in his navel and that's why he wears the belt? Like to channel all of that energy in one point?

t-thanks again for posting it, i'm glad you liked it

What if Aoyama's one of those "lol only counts as one" quirk users that tooooootally don't have multiple quirks like Todoroki, and "the other half of his quirk" is from a similar eugenics family and is something amazingly lethal like instantly stopping the heart of anyone who steps into a shadow-covered area he's also in if he wills it?

Why the fuck is Deku so angry every time he's in a tough situation? When is he going to learn how to smile like All Might?