Why did they never get together Sup Forums is it solely because of anime cliches or was it really a good decision?

Why did they never get together Sup Forums is it solely because of anime cliches or was it really a good decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6Yuz2nnNmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Rain was superior

don't get me wrong she would be the best girl in any other series (especially any other Gundam) but Rain was superior

I dislike Rain. She was a generic girl sidekick and she provided very little to support Domon with. Alenby was a much better figher and was a perfect mach for domon in every way. It is lame that Rain rained on this parade

Because Sweden is forever destined to get NTRed.

no

Because even the writers knew Alenby was too good for anyone in that series.

First girl always wins.

Tell that to Misty in Pokemon

Rain is the better wife. Also way hotter.

no

delete this

Yes.

24 years and I am still salt AF about this never being a thing

Rain looks like shit with that ugly lipstick. Allenby was beautiful naturally without cosmetic help

Rain was always there for him and took care of him and rein him in when it got his issues

Rain is definitely a better care taker, faced the same trials with him, and been with him longer.

But she wasnt a fighter. Domon threw away natural chemistry for forced fanservice. I am not saying it doesnt work but Rain should have had to die in the end so that Domon could move on with his life

>But she wasnt a fighter.
so?
Rain is better in literally everything else and had better dynamic with domon being a stable factor in his otherwise unstable life and lifestyle
I think you're just trying to force a ship

rewatch the series you manlet. Allenby was always there for Domon and fell in love with him at first sight. He owes her a relationship

>He owes her a relationship
I was with you until you said this.

>He owes her a relationship
holy shit

9 year ol me remembers Allenby being the best and Rain a shit.

why are you laughing? its the truth.

Fact is, Allenby may have been best girl, but Rain was best girl for Domon. This can't be denied.

dont come to this thread spreading your lies. Domon was the viewers only hope to be with Allenby vicariously

I feel like it's been a while since some of you have seen G Gundam. Domon and Rain had a fucking awful relationship.

Allenby never loved Domon. She just wants any BAC she can get

go back to your containment board

why must first girl always beat best girl?

>But she wasnt a fighter

Exactly. Rain gives him something life beyond just punching and kicking.

> Domon threw away natural chemistry for forced fanservice.

What fanservice? And Domon's chemistry with Allenby is no different than his relationship with Chibodee or Sai Saichi.

Why is Allenby still the best Gundam girl?

>And Domon's chemistry with Allenby is no different than his relationship with Chibodee or Sai Saichi.

She is a girl though and he can fuck her and have children. Also she left her countries lodge to train with him every day.

>Rain gives him something life beyond just punching and kicking.

true, but Domon is stupid as goku. there is nothing more to his life.

Once Rain decided she wanted to protect her man back and got in the fucking Gundam, she won Domon. Bigger skillset than Allenby but I still fap to that Nobel Gundam

1. Blue hair
2. can protect you
3. smart
4. attractive
5. is a fighter without being a tomboy or a man
6. isnt American

why would you fap to a drawing of a robot when you could fab to a drawing of a human being?

>wheredoyouthingyouare.jpg

a place that isnt as degenerate as Sup Forums or /vp(

>why would you fap to a drawing of a robot
Because we're not degenerates?

someone post more Allenbys

Because Rain was the first girl.

stop

>Why did they never get together.

she isnt even that hot

Watch it either last year or the year before. Rain was better.

explain your wrong opinion please

The episode Rain got in Domon's gundam.

Why hasn't anybody made a high res smug allenby with the blu ray footage?

Allenby is miles better but it would have been really bizarre and sad for Rain to lose like that.

I like Allenby, but I'm not an Allenbyfag solely because it's such a stupid fucking practice to introduce a too-perfect girl just to "test" the MC and have her lose brutally without a care.

Why?

Domon and Allenby work better as bros quite frankly. Domon and Rain on the other hand complete eachother.
Also Best Girl is Master Asia, followed by Natasha.

Allenby is pure unlike Rain

Rain was a better choice for Domon. Allenby is a better choice for everyone else.
>without being a tomboy
What?

Sheer laziness. Also, the one guy that everyone wanted to do the BD rips for G-Gundam quite before the tournament arc and the person that picked the series up produced an inferior version with SJW-tier subtitle edits.

Allenby is pure unlike Rain

what do you mean what? she isnt a tomboy

>and the person that picked the series up produced an inferior version with SJW-tier subtitle edits.

Such as?

What about RX from /m/? He did the entire first BD set, right?

Domon is not brown enough for her, she's Swedish after all.

since when has a gundam lead ever actually gotten together with the cyber new type girl?

Domon should have gone hardgay for either Schwarz Bruder or Master Asia

Or both since the robot would only count as a sextoy anyway

eyyyy

What did Pearce change?

when is the next gundam tournament happening?

Domon needed someone to level his head and tame him, not work him into an even wilder lifestyle.
Bad boy's gotta grow up eventually.

Rain was used goods though. She was getting dicked by that Turkish guy.

implying allenby and/or domon were virgins?

It's not the fact that she's not a virgin, it's the fact that she got dicked by a shitskin. No self respecting man would want a women after that.

Domon probably doesnt measure up to him in size anyways though

Allenby is Swedish though, she probably got dicked by a 100 shitskins

Who watches the G Gundam sub? One of the best dubs available.

Domons voice is best. And now his actor is off cleaning some 10 year olds teeth

get out

I agree with him though. I loved the eng dub

How can one man be this wrong

waifu fagging

>but Domon is stupid as goku
Not really. He can feel despair, loneliness and develope close bonds with people unlike Goku. Not that Goku is heartless, quite the contrary but he isn't nearly as expressive, visceral and sentimental as Domon.

Who cares. The obvious conclusion is that Domon is dumb as fuck for picking the wrong girl and now that the series is over he will never get a redemption ark

is Domon gay?

thread is kill

>Rain looks like shit with that ugly lipstick
Motherfucking pleb detected

lipstick on anime girls is the best
Get the fuck out of here. But I don't blame you, I used to be like that in Middle School

you are a stupid redditor

this is the only possible reason. Allenby was objectively best girl but christ on a stick rain is just fucking HOT and submissive to boot, which works for Domon. She'll be a doormat forever though. Domon is also someone that I wouldn't think is smart enough to parse out his feelings on this matter (if he has any). Whoever spelled it out for him first with enough visual aids for him to understand would probably win, let's be honest.

Could YOU say no to THIS drooling over you?

youtube.com/watch?v=T6Yuz2nnNmE

The only scene in the entire show beforehand that hinted at any romantic interest was the incredibly forced data transfer sequence, and even then it would be reasonable to think that she's just worried about her childhood friend. After all the shit with KYOJIIIII she seemed way more interested in him than Domon.

Personality wise it was made clear that Domon was too dumb to understand things through not fighting and he even shit on Rain for the majority of the show. Allenby was the perfect match for him, supported him and helped him train. She clearly cared about him as a person beyond punching things, and don't act like Domon was friendly enough to train with literally anyone else other than Asia the entire show.

But Allenby is white. she is a better girl than yellow rain

but rain isn't even asian. just look at her user

by that logic Domon isnt even japanese

he's not though

what is he then? USA #1?

She was literally the biggest anime cliche of all because as she's essentially introduced as the seemingly perfect match to the MC to create artificial drama between the actual couple. I don't dislike Allenby but her entire character is shallow, even by Gundam standards.

Rain was fucking turkboy the whole time while Domon was blue balled and jacking off to pictures of his brother Kyoji. He should have been with Allenby

>Getting this upset over a nearly 25 year old show
Just because you couldn't read the writing on the wall doesn't change anything. Allenby's sole purpose was to push Domon and Rain together. She wouldn't exist if not for that purpose.

I understand the narrative idea. it is just bad writing though

Gundam isn't a pinnacle of writing. It's basically the same plot slightly tweeked for each new iteration. You enjoy it for what it, warts and all.

Wut?

his english actor quit being an actor and went to med school to be a dentist