Wahhhh why isn't the main character MY beta orbiter

>Wahhhh why isn't the main character MY beta orbiter
>Wahh I was too shy to take the initiative so now I'm an angry bitch towards the MC's love interest who did

Literal worst girls are always like this

Other urls found in this thread:

darli-fra.jp/character/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the bitch the mc is hanging with is famous for hurting her partners
>omg how dare she be worried about the mc she should be edgy and fearless like me xd
Kill yourself autist.

Butthurt Onifag much? Ichigo was right to tell Oni bitch to stay way.

Oni slut acts like a selfish bitch
>everyone is chilling and eating
>suddenly Onishit comes and tries to make out with the guy in front of everyone because "lol so radical"
Typical 3DPD behaviour

I wish I had a cute and small childhood friend who cares about me and tried her best to allow me to prove my abilities so that I can stay and be a cool pilot.

I don't hate this girl but i feel like she's one of those girls who will only be intersted in you if you are some kind of prodigy

So this is a harem mecha show huh.
DROPPED

>I was too shy to take the initiative

You realize that they were raised in isolation with only the idea of someday perhaps piloting giant robutts to drive them, right? They don't even know what kissing is. The very idea of "Initiative" is probably totally unknown to them too.

>Wahh I was too shy
Or maybe she's smart enough to realize that she nor the mc are ready for a relationship yet and that her existence doesn't depend on having a cock inside her like the oni slut.
How old are they anyway? 14?

Hiro was an absolute failure that couldn't pilot. What are you even talking about?

I... I wrote a song for Ichigo.

You are my Ichigo
My only Ichigo
You make me happy
When the skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Ichigo away

I hope she'll like it.

Do we really need yet ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD about this show? This is what, thread #100 this week already? Fucking christ, you faggots never shut the fuck up.

>faggot MC
>slutOni instantly starts craving his dick like there's no tomorrow
Why does Sup Forums always praise the generic harem-tier sluts?

Are you for real? They didn't sync up because they aren't made for each other.

Sup Forums is right. 02fags are shitposters who will make threads unbearable because of dumb shipping war.

Are we still making threads? Do you need 10 up at all times?
Just fucking turn yourselves into a notGeneral already.

Ichigo and her mech are literally poison.

>Delphinium
>Delphinium is a genus of about 300 species of perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae. All members of theDelphiniumgenus are toxic to humans and livestock. The common name"larkspur"is shared between perennialDelphiniumspecies and annual species of the genusConsolida
>In general, larkspurs denote love, affection, and ardent attachment.
>While pink larkspurs represent fickleness, white ones denote happiness, and purple flowers mean first love.
>These flowers symbolize levity, lightness, pure heart, sweet disposition, desire for laughter, etc.
>According to some other versions, larkspur flowers may mean frivolity, haughtiness, and inconsistent loyalty.
>Almost all parts of the plant have poisonous alkaloids.

Fuck this bitch.

Sup Forums is just angry because they desire a girl like ichigo so to see her suffer they shame the actual main love interest

Childhood friends are cancer, they're always jealous, they're always bitchy, and they more than often lose

>Typical 3DPD behaviour
I have literally never even heard of this happening IRL.

Did you even watch the show? I am not referring to him trying to pilot with Ichigo this episode. He was about to leave on episode 1 because he couldn't pilot when he paired up with Naomi.
He was no "prodigy".

reminder that these girls are for anal and assjobs

I'd much rather have 10 threads than a general.

I hate this cunt
Fucking bootleg cocona

Same buttangry Onifag.

In the synopsis of the show Hiro is called a prodigy but because he failed a test he lost his mental stability and went off the deep end.

Basically he's an autistic perfectionist who can't handle failure which is why he wanted to kill himself until he met 002 who gave him his autistic fix on piloting a mech

Speedwatcher please kill yourself.

She can poison my dick anytime.
Congratulations to trigger for making the best looking qt of the season.

>2 love interests
>harem

No, qt of the season is Lum002.

>Childhood friends are cancer, they're always jealous, they're always bitchy, and they more than often lose
This. Rarely have they ever been decent.

>mc
>not a prodigy
Watch more anime

I'm falling off this show fast, but I do look forward to observing the waifu wars shitposting, robots being sexy for no reason.

>Kemono Friends
>most popular anime of the decade
>no more than a single general active as it aired

>Darling in the FranXX
>not even VEG levels of popular
>dozen threads up at any given time

Speaks volumes of the fanbase's maturity and average age.

>initiative
The kids clearly don't know what romantic relationships and kissing are. They're basically soldiers who grew up in a controlled environment. Ichigo has a basic jealously instinct, but that wasn't the main reason she told 02 to stay away from Hiro. Ichigo is a leader and she was more worried about Hiro's safety and well-being than anything else.

Best girl and winner is already decided.

>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the bird monologue in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

/threadly remidner

>robots being sexy for no reason.
>no reason
no one wants to pilot an ugly robot, thats the reason

>this fanfic levels of retardation
Oh onifag.

>Kemono Friends
>most popular anime of the decade

So how many threads have you spammed your non-canon copypasta in today? At least a dozen again?

>will never be the darlings that get to spread their butts to control them

Come on don't bully the poorguy his shitty franchise just died.

Shame we'll never get to see this because 002 doesn't pilot like the parasites

>not even VEG levels of popular
>5 consecutive threads, already heaps of fanart, and genuine discussion when people aren't just responding to anti-Darling shitposting

Wherever you're getting your statistics from, they don't seem to match reality. This show hits all the signs of being super fucking popular.

>Implying most fanfics even have the presence of mind to focus on this year-1 symbolism bullshit

I rest my case...

A group of turboautists spamming franxx threads on some niche imageboard is hardly a measure of popularity

>MAL

Why don't you go back there?

Since is talking about the fanbases on Sup Forums, popularity on Sup Forums is all that's actually relevant to his point.

Next you're going to tell me Sup Forums doesn't use MAL?

I don't think so sweetie!

The entire point is that it’s popular on Sup Forums not anywere else.

Now some retards are going to call you out for using the only way for western pigs to measure the popularity of a certain show even though they probably also have an account on that shithole.

>turboautists

I've been in most threads and I can can confirm that the next thread always has to be linked when one reaches 500 posts because the talking never ceases. It's not turboaustists spamming threads. This is general-tier circlejerking.

>MAL

Personally I measure success by how much fanart I see on my Twitter timeline.

So far about a 5/1 ratio comparing DarliFRAN/VEG.

>Not Available in Your Country
Dumb ESL poster.

I bet you that barbarian 02 with her disgusting eating habits also puts pineapple on pizza.

>erectile disfunction: the show
>premature ejaculation: the show
>girl finishing the job: the show

Trigger is being really blunt with the innuendo on this one. Still watching because I think >the robot is cute

I thought she was going to be best girl and 02 would be shit. Boy was I wrong.

I'm American, you know, that country that literally invented the language as it is today?

VEG had 6 months extra listing to accumulate users because MAL mods are retarded with show schedules, dipshit. If you really want to pull up MAL statistics to prove a point, though, then let's use some math.

Violet Evergarden
Date,Users,MAL_Score,ANIDB_Weighted,ANIDB_Avg,ANN_Score
2018-01-11,169788,8.78,6.53,7.81,0.000
2018-01-12,177586,8.75,7.90,8.05,8.341
2018-01-13,184439,8.72,8.00,7.94,8.545
2018-01-14,189413,8.71,7.83,7.85,7.526
2018-01-15,193311,8.70,7.81,7.88,7.526
2018-01-16,196474,8.69,7.75,7.87,7.423
2018-01-17,199233,8.68,7.68,7.81,7.422
2018-01-18,202667,8.66,7.64,7.77,7.422
2018-01-19,205351,8.65,7.69,7.74,7.394
2018-01-20,208345,8.63,7.56,7.68,7.394
2018-01-21,210947,8.61,7.49,7.65,7.597

Darling in the Franxx
Date,Users,MAL_Score,ANIDB_Weighted,ANIDB_Avg,ANN_Score
2018-01-13,42357,8.09,0.00,0.00,0.000
2018-01-14,50968,8.06,5.30,6.50,7.577
2018-01-15,56973,8.03,5.53,6.66,7.624
2018-01-16,60936,8.01,5.47,6.74,7.240
2018-01-17,64173,8.00,5.57,6.67,7.241
2018-01-18,66671,7.99,5.57,6.60,7.402
2018-01-19,68622,7.98,5.71,6.70,7.413
2018-01-20,71779,7.95,5.44,6.52,7.408
2018-01-21,75933,7.92,5.43,6.53,7.668

Jan 13 to Jan 21, VEG gained 26508 users. Franxx gained 33576 users. It's only been a week and VEG had a huge headstart. Franxx will outpace VEG in 4-6 weeks.

>oni kills off everyone she rids a mecha with
>hurr durr how dare cocona tell her crush to stay away so he doesnt literally die

Waifufag autism

Cocona is a good girl and didn't even act bitchy towards 02.

ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 44 results
ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 246 results

Veg has more fanart on pixiv.

>Franxx will outpace VEG in 4-6 weeks.
Prove it... oh wait... you can't~

LOL!

To be fair, this is correct. There is nothing wrong with Ichigo. She just pulled the short one.

>Veg has more fanart on pixiv.
You what?

These characters seem a bit familiar

We'll see who's right when the time comes.

This. I'm pretty certain she doesn't even fully understand her feelings toward 02 at the moment.

>Milkpuppy hoping on the DarliFran train
Well.

Alright then.

Heh... this battle was over before it even begin... kid...

it's reminiscent of some tumblr/MAL shitter that did this in Kiznaiver and other anime threads too. Guessing some other girl stole her boyfriend in school and she hasn't been able to get over it.

Ichigo is not a retarded drunk though.

Wow those characters ARE similar!

Twintails is for rough fucking doggystyle, hairpulling and anal.

She also moans and belittles you while you fucker her.

They look so soft

Stop this clash Evergarden Violet VS Darling in the Franxx .

For the anal sex

We accept this truce.

>I don't hate this girl but i feel like she's one of those girls who will only be intersted in you if another girl is suddenly interested in you
FTFY

Plump butt

>Hey look at what the lowest common denominator thinks
You need to go back

>Doesn't give a fuck about the MC till someone else gives a fuck about the MC

Yeah, she's fucking trash and only being pushed to have some "epic" waifuwar on Sup Forums. She's literally 3dpd trash, that just saw someone else enjoy something and now wants to ruin the fun because "w-w-w-what about MY feelings".

She feels forced as fuck

Popularity in the West means shit.

>Ichigo is a leader and she was more worried about Hiro's safety and well-being than anything else.
That's the excuse she's using. They don't understand romance, but everyone here should be able to see she's developing feelings for Hiro and is getting hurt when they aren't reciprocated. I'm not saying she's not feeling protective against an outsider, but she's also clearly jealous.

Yep, this is pretty much all girls

> 幼馴染のヒロのことをいつも気にかけている。
Always cares about her childhood friend Hiro.
Did none of you read the fucking character descriptions before coming here and spewing nonsense?

darli-fra.jp/character/

>Has to use character descriptions to try and say she's not shit

>onifags
>doing research

>Not believing what the official site says
Here's a (You).

I fucking wish

>spams him with messages as far as we can tell
>shows him that she's worried about him and cares
>"took zero initiative"
not really, it's just that she didn't understand what she was feeling and he didn't understand any of the cues because he also doesn't get it and on top of that doesn't feel like that for her

The show itself supports it. Are you a literal retard or what, Redfag?

>created a thread to spew tryhard, slanderous interpretation from his ass
>blatantly is trying to force shippers war
02fags are going to be cancer, aren't they?

She's an innocent little girl who wants to hold hands and exchange cute text messages and what MC really wants is a shameless obsessive nympho who will show him the pleasures of being fucked.

As if they aren't already. Two episodes in and instead of just making predictions on who will win, they try to shit on everyone else. I don't really have stake in this fight, if anything, I liked Miku's adorable ass. But Onifags makes me wish Ichigo would win just so they get btfo'd.

Don't know why, but some of them are insecure as hell despite being fans of the main girl.

Wat?

Yer kidding, right?

I have a feeling that 02 will die near the end.