en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynoecium#Pistil_development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate using the word, but he is literally a soyboy cuckold

Ichigo can kiss whoever she wants, she doesn't belong to anybody

>implying he's not a desperate fag wanting a threesome

That guy is an actual cuck.

Does he even know that they kissed?

He sholdn't even know what a kiss is

Then why was Ichigo embarrassed for doing it?

>Kissu
>Kissu?

Do the Japanese just not have a word for kiss?

There are a lot of possible reasons, but given that multiple characters among the squad have said they have no idea what a kiss is/was, I doubt they're lying

She belongs to me nerd.

>Actually care about all your friends
>Want everyone to be happy
>"cuck"
>"soyboy"
>"fag"

It's weird to her, Hiro was staring at her with his sad eyes.

She belongs to me.

He doesn't even know what a kiss is, why would he be mad?
The partners also don't seem to have a relationship any closer than that of co-workers at the moment.

>I was upset when Hiro rode my girlfriend
>But then I remembered the two of them were probably more happy for doing it, than I was being sad
>So the overall happiness of the world increased

>has Cocona all to himself
>gives her away
>probably gets off to it
>not a literal cuck

He is the best boy, he should be 02's darling.

Edit of this when?

02 only likes chads who kill birds for fun

You're welcome Cuckro!

How many episodes until he become Punished Goro?

02 doesn't like cucks.

Not to mention he can't see through fucking metal or whatever the robots are made of

He didn't kill that bird, it hit the glass on it's own. He found it dead later and put it in a grave.

接吻

The commonb terms are Kissu and Chuu while what posted is the archaic term

Normally man is the stamen and Woman is pistal
02 is a stamen & Hiro & the pistol
02 kills her pilot because 2 stamen don't work
Hiro can't ride because 2 pistols don't work
you need a stamen and a pistol for everything to work right and both of them are reversed from normal but function together
Also they're all lab grown versions of what 02 is.
tldr procreate

The ignorance of kissing thing is just weird. They appear to have sexual appetites, or at least are aware of the physical characteristics of an attractive member of the opposite sex. Both Hiro and the midget showed various degrees of interest in Oni and such. Skinship appears to be a thing. Do they reproduce by sex? Do they even have any kind of sexual education? Do they even have hormones? Why is kissing the only thing they don't appear to know anything about?

>pistol

flowers

I mean if you really think about it kissing is kind of weird

She's worst girl, so enjoy her herpes-encrusted cunt, losers.

They're just work partners.
Maybe he doesn't care about her first kiss, mabe he just want to pilot the goddamn robot so he doesn't get sent back to the orphanage(and killed).

I want Hiro to be in the girl position, so I know that means it won't happen, it's probably something else that's still weird though.

If she's worst girl why did best girl say she was sweet. Obviously best girl wants to rape her. Why would best girl want to rape worst anything?

Revenge and making her feel filthy, obviously.

but she might catch her worst?

Why all the speculation?

Isn't there a manga?

The anime is the original material.

Let's give 02 a real name.

Ichigo was upset that Hiro felt nothing from her while 02's kiss was a "wham".

NTRfag's really love to project their fetish.

It's going to be Oni

Oni

Anemone

She doesn't know that. She assumed that he killed that bird just to prove he could

truth be told I just like to post & repost stupid shit I see or think of. Then I wait and see how many times it gets reposted over the next few weeks. Think of it as a type of shitpost gardening that is oddly fulfilling when it works.

>cuckold
To an extent
>soyboy
Off yourself

Did you guys know 0 in japanese is A and 2 is Kuma, so her name actually means Akuma, which translates to devil?

I bet you all missed that subtle detail

Onii-chan

Didn't you mean to say isn't?

They were never even dating. Please stop with the cuck meme.

You can't say that until you've done it.

I'm sure there is something hereditary to it, from breast feeding or some kind of instinct. I don't think some jerk cave man one day just invented it. Unless he did, in which case, thanks for making millions of us catch mono you jackass.

i'll bite
its either rei-ni or zero-ni or maru-ni
so no

By Kentaro Yabuki no less. Let's see how many pistil and stamen reflections he manages to hide in there with this project.

>Ah Hiro is the best pilot, I wanna to ride with him
>Eh? It doesn't work?
>Guess I'll go back to my shitty old partner

God I fucking hope that's not where this series is going

he's fucking with you
the real thing is
0=o
2=ni
002=oni

But in Kanji, it can also mean angel.
And horned 02 can be read as best angel or "saikou joshi angelu"="best girl, an angel" , so it can be speculated that 02 is best girl AND an angel.

I'm sure you didn't see that comming.

>0=a
>2=Kuma
>kuma=bear
>02 A Bear
>2 bear
>2 bears
>Bears are going to win 2 super bowls
>yfw

i heard bears can smell periods too. there must be something more to this

I like you.

>beta cuck gladly accepts her back
>she flirts with all the other pilots
>she destabilizes other pairs
>soyboy is blamed by everyone and ostracized
>slut is no longer capable of pair-bonding
It'll be a good lesson to not to be a cuck or a huge slut.

It's pistal not pistol
He's not a fucking gun

Frank

It's a love story between Hiro and Zero Two. Zero Two's going to develop and learn to have more humility, and the kisses are going to be more genuine. Ichigo's the bitch behind the scenes who will just whine about the whole thing while she sucks blonde glasses fag's cock even though she doesn't particularly enjo it.

it's actually pistil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynoecium#Pistil_development

By the way, when is this show going to show up on Stalker?

Weren't you instinctively embarrassed about erections as a kid?

I was wrong,but it's still not fucking "pistol"

No, they gave as tea with brome, so I never had an erection

>Not having passed freshman biology.

Even the dumb animal part of your brain ascribes intimacy to gently having your face right up against someone else's bruh.

Sex pistol, get it

If it's so instinctive why does their retard society not know anything about it

She just want a threesome

Different user, but not really.

This is the plot hole.
Their robots literally rely on physical intimacy and sexual compatibility to run but they don't even let their pilots know about kissing.

Go to bed Abe

Only the kids have shown that they don't know that shit and that could be pretty fucking easily explained by them being kept in the dark about that stuff growing up, especially since they're going to be piloting giant sex metaphor mechs.

Sup Forums really infected the whole site.

More annoyed or amused about getting them in public, not embarrassed.

Because intimacy and sex leads to drama, and drama leads to not being able to connect properly. They need to stay pure in order to function.

Is Ichigo going to drag this guy down with her, when they can't connect because she's a slut?

You put the boom boom into my heart,
You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts.
Jitterbug into my brain,
Goes bang bang bang till my feet do the same.

They didn't know what it was called or that you'd have a specific action like that, but human instinctive place great importance on intimate contact, even if it's non-sexual. Humans are a social species and physical closeness as always been a mark of familiarity and trust. You literally have a chemical reaction to someone scratching an itch for you or combing through your hair.

Any human would have an emotional reaction to the idea, even if they've been raised without the knowledge of specific actions and names.

It's quite easy to imagine they've been raised without being taught the birds and the bees in order to try and avoid the awkward social situations that come up from this. For example, if Hiro had never met 02 and still tried to pilot with Ichigo, they simply wouldn't have tried the kissing thing. But know the knowledge that there's this important, intimate action that Hiro's already done with someone else and doesn't get the same feeling from doing it with Ichigo has thrown their whole dynamic out of whack. Nana even warns 02 about this sort of problem.

I'm surprised they haven't pushed a Garden of Eden and Serpent metaphor more with this, since this loss of innocence is the kind of thing I see happening here going forward.

Fuck you. Riding mechs ~ Sex
Riding with another mech ~ Sex with another girl

Cuckoldry is clearly implied, it is nothing like the usual "handsome guy touched main girl, she didn't like it" that Sup Forums usually spergs out about

>society
The adults are clearly keeping information from the kids. Those kids are most likely lab grown or altered, specially designed to be used as tools. They only know what the adults need them to know.

Why is nobody talking about this pistil pummeler?

>they don't know about sex
>genki midget sexually molests the fat one
Hmm

Because Mr Perfect calm guy is always the worst character
Okay, maybe fattie is worse

Shit character, even fatty is more interesting.

So the main guy is a cuck? Is it safe then to assume that anyone who relates to this protagonist is also a cuck? Why are there so many cucks in anime?

Even that sort of fits in, since it's clearly not a sexual thing. It just looks like it because no normal person would ever do that without it being a sexual thing. She's actually just tickling Kokoro and teasing her about the weird feeling the piloting caused. It's not the typical "girl molests other girl in the dressing room" thing.

>weird feeling
"in her stomach" specifically

Maybe? I always see the trope of a nice guy getting together with a girl who has a big brute ex who didn't treat her right, although admittedly more often in western stuff

It's honestly pretty common in science fiction to have people this brainwashed and removed from what we consider humanity that they have no concept of sexuality like we do. The kids seem to be living an extremely sheltered existence away from society at large, and failures like Hiro or the other girl are disposable. Even in their world they can't be considered normal.

>plot hole
Sexuality is a major theme of the show, but it doesn't make it a plot hole that the characters don't understand it. For all we know the designers of the adults in universe aren't even aware of it; it could just be a visual metaphor. Their teachers certainly aren't going out of their way to encourage romance. It's more like an unintentional byproduct. Just because the second half of last episode was one long innuendo doesn't mean the show's endgame is sex scenes in the cockpits.

Said the waifufag of a used good who has more than 1 ex boyfriend.

>implying he isn't into Hiro as well and is jealous of Ichigo.

BUT SOMETHINGS BUGGING YOU
SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT
MY BEST FRIEND TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT
LEFT ME SLEEPIN IN MY BED
I WAS DREAMING BUT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WITH YOU INSTEAD