This is Bocchii, she has many friends

This is Bocchii, she has many friends.
She wants to have an anime so she can have more friends.
But because of the three little cunts who stole her anime she never gained any more friends.

Stop bullying Bocchi

Why can't I enjoy both Bocchi and Colors

That's because she's a loser.

Bocchi is the worst character of her own manga

I would bully her in the classroom until she stops coming to school

She can befriend my cock.

Why does that loser headbutt people upside down?

Stop eating up fake news Aru isnt a loser

If she has so many friends why didn't they protect her from the bullies?

Kill the three cunts.

>she has many friends.
One of them is a loser, though.

Bocchii is a little angel.

Worthless piece of crap.

I want to make her my sex friend

hitori bocchi

I always smile when I see Bocchi. She's so cute.

I can't believe there are people salty that Mitsuboshi got picked up instead. I mean, if Bocchi was at least a funny manga I'd understand, but Colors just does everything much better and it was a clear choice for picking up.

Just accept the facts. it's easier that way.

I want to mating press the Bocchi.

I want to marry Hitori Bocchi

>**7,346位/**6,055位 (***,*79 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/03/28 三ツ星カラーズ Vol.1(イベントチケット優先販売申券) [Blu-ray]

Bocchi would have been single digit

How would Bocchi handle a Colors x Bocchi crossover?

They would scare and abuse her.

What happened? Was she the main character or something?

I don't know if bocchi's stories could fill out a season, and if I'm being honest I'd want komi-san to start collecting anime friends over bocchi

colors will save anime and then bocchi will get three whole anime all to herself

>I don't know if bocchi's stories could fill out a season
Why's that? Bocchi has twice as many chapters as Colors.

a lot of bocchi chapters are conversations where they're just standing/sitting around which I'm thinking would probably go by quick, whereas with colors they're constantly travelling around so it lets them pad things out more

Mostly still images of the Colors traversing real life photographs is one of the weakest points of the show, if you ask me.

it's totally padding but it's what lets them fill out an episode, it'd be harder to do that with a minute long conversation entirely at bocchi's desk for example

Evil lolis, man. There's no stopping them.

Doesn't a Colors anime existing just make a future Bocchi anime more likely? It's not hurting anything.

Kai-chan shows up once every ten chapters and is better than bocchi in every way.

What I want to know is how tall the colors would be in comparison to bocchi. Everyone in boccchi is kinda chibi style