Why is it cool to pretend to hate this cutie?

Why is it cool to pretend to hate this cutie?

wow what a coincedence I started a yahari thread at exactly the same time
>best girl btw pic related

>Liking sluts

>pretend
>implying

Get with the times, anime sluts are all the rage.

>tfw no qt modest anime gf

because shes fake as fuck and a gigantic tease

She's a manipulative bitch, that's why.

She came in late.

Next volume fucking when? WW can't keep getting away with this.

I believe April

S3 when?

not soon enough

>manipulative bitch
>slut
>"cutie"
No.
She is not cute in any way and deserves all the hate.

Iroha or dess

Iroha was never a love interest.
She is unimportant.

you were never a love interest

She has the best doujins though.

This.
Iroha is trash.

Best girl.

Hating anything popular is how you fit in Sup Forums, you should have figured it out by now, user

Her doujins almost caused me to fall in love.

>iroha
>popular
Only among doujin authors maybe.

>sees senpai arrive
>acts all cutesy
>realizes rivals are behind senpai
>flustered
c-cute.

This. Iroha while she won't win 8man bowl made the second season so much better.

What made her more appealing in the anime is her voice. Iroha wouldn't be Iroha without Ayane Sakura. It really fits her cutesy personality.

Bacause she is the most emotionally stable and best choice for h8

more like yukinoSHITa am i right?

Any new thing we can discuss?

Came in late, was mostly irrelevant. She ended up stirring a whole new fervent fan base who like young slutty teases. However as the season progressed she came out be one of the last places of relative sanity and juicy OC in the threads while other ships degraded beyond belief. Yukinofags became aggresive and delusional going on long rants while Yuifags were cucked outta existence. Sakifags did jack. God bless Irohafags. They will forever hold my respect. You guys made the last threads that little bit more fun

because she reminds us of the last time a woman played with our hearts for personal pleasure, and we still fell into the trap

no.

What made her more appealing is that studio feel changed her entire character and shilled her like crazy at the expense of the story.

No, she is a piece of shit.

Stop revising history. Irohafags were fucking cancer back in season 2, it’s one of the reasons why nobody except for Irohafags themselves likes them.

this, she is so seducing yet manipulating

But she is ugly as shit.

no man, you have your hatred blinds you.

No man, you have your illiteracy blinding you.

What they're probably going for is how you really can't tell how manipulative someone is trying to be when they act like this. She either turns on or shuts off an act around the MC when others are around, yet when she's alone she either teases him or is interested.

Essentially she's designed to be disliked because we feel like we've found a predator in the wild. The jury is still out on whether she will actually be worth hating or not.

So is protag of Jinrui but Sup Forums loves her.

I don’t like Irowhore tho.

No, studio feel changed her character for waifubucks and obviously now Watari isn’t going to do anything with her character and show her real colors, because his career is in the toilet and he doesn’t want to piss off any fans.

if she was like one of the girls at the start she would be the perfect winner

Why is it that the posters who show the most open contempt for the author of this series are always Iroha haters? 8man views Iroha in a very positive light in the LNs as well, you know. "My kouhai is amazing" is not some kind of anime retcon.

No, I would have dropped the show in season 1 then.

>show
INVALID

Yes, now he does, after 2 years and after studio feel’s buttfuckery.

Feel adaptation didn't even exist the first time 8man calls her amazing in the LN. Do you have autism or something? What's the purpose of being dishonest about fictional characters on the internet?

I'm the first guy, I don't hate Iroha. I just think she's more complex than "wanting dick when no one is around."

I think she's interesting because I don't know if she's actually taking advantage of him, teasing him, or hiding how she feels.

She is taking advantage of hin. She’s not that interesting.

Hachiman doesn’t call her amazing until volume 12, stop lying. And if he ever called her amazing it’s some backhanded compliment about how she’s manipulating people.

We all take advantage of people we like in small ways, it's part of how we show we like someone.

If you show that you're willing to rely on someone, they fill in the blanks by believing you think they're worth your trust. It's not that hard.

Side note:

Is anyone else able to post pictures? I haven't been able to in this thread for the past 20 minutes.

No, she just manipulates him to do shit for him. She isn’t relying on him, she is blatantly using him. Stop making up excuses fanboy.

shitty anime

Nobody cares, fuck off.

Iroha a best
A BEST

Worst taste, she is shit.

>Fanboy

But Yui is my fave

I just don't autistically hate on anyone who I don't consider "muh waifu"

Neither do I, however you’re probably one of those red dit/discord fags, so it would explain your shit taste.

>discord
>playing game with other people

Christ, don't do this

What?

If she has malign intent she must not be very good at acting on it, considering 8man enjoys being around her on a general basis and she's overall done less damage to any other character than pretty much anyone in the main cast. I have little doubt that she's attracted to 8man at this point, I just wonder if she's aware of it.

Maybe if you took off your waifugoggles and read the LN. The entire reason things go to shit in volume 8 and 9 is because Iroha is an incompetent retard that can’t do anything on her own and constantly has to manipulate Hachiman into doing shit for her.

>You couldn’t tell someone who was trying their best to try their best. Komachi said “I love you” was good enough, but that was something restricted to my little sister. I thought maybe I should pat her head once, but that too was only for my little sister.
>“You’re pretty amazing.”
>The only thing I could say was this much. When I did, Isshiki looked at me with moist, upturn eyes.

>Irohaters in charge of reading the LN.

All Iroha did was make a request, which is the purpose of the club existing in the first place. 8man and Yukino were the ones who turned that request into a vehicle for their ulterior motives and destroyed the club as a result.

Why don’t you post the context behind that scene? This was after Iroha confessed to Hayama and got turned down. So Hahiman is calling Iroha amazing because she confessed to Hayama. Whoop dee doo. How about any of the times she manipulated him or blackmailed him to do shit for her?

Iroha’s request was to continue being a lazy cunt that flirts with boys.

Here's your context.
>I don’t know what genuine thing she wanted. It wasn’t necessarily the same thing as the illusion that I had. In the first place, that might not have existed. But Isshiki Iroha most certainly wished for something. I thought that was very noble of her.
>I couldn’t really think of any worthwhile relieving words, but I looked for the words to tell Isshiki.

What is this poster's backstory? How do you develop such an extreme, autistic vendetta against a canonically harmless fictional character?

Does Haruno dislike Yui?

In ranobe she is even less likable and less relevant.

What she wished for was Hayama or someone she could force to do her shit for her.

He hates nice girls

They fear she's going to win
Before you label me as some fag, I don't even care about your shitty anime

Nobody is afraid of her, her fans are toxic and pull shit out of their ass.

Maybe the whole fanbase is toxic but you don't look at the mirror

No, certain parts are definitely more toxic than others.

Just by checking this thread I know all of your fanbase is cancer, only that your faction is on the winning boat.
But I don't care what you think, as long as your fanbase doesn't leak to other threads.

>toxic
Please fuck off to reddit.

Some threads are decent, but the majority are bad. It usually depends on the OP and topic being discussed.

Apparently you’re not allowed to say cancer, because then some Irohacuck sperges out and calls everyone cancer-kun.

>touches his dick
>"senpai, ur such a pervert"
God I hate this trope.

replaying this webm innumerable times now. my dick is diamonds

You have shit taste.

Is there anything more important?

virgin faggot

Yeah, besides Iroha is butt ugly

I
Don't
Give
A
Shit
About
Yukino

She's boring

if I had to pick between cutesy, genki, and boring/stuckup. Cutesy is the patrician choice.

Still shit taste tripfag.

She ruined my overall enjoyment of season 2. It could have been a much better adaptation.

That’s true. Iroha is one of the ugliest characters.

from an unbiased point of view this is bizarre taste, she is cute any way you look at her

No. I am actually unbiased and she is pretty damn ugly.

But that’s wrong.

´cause she hurt batman