Rereading this manga again I see Sasuke really deserved to die

Rereading this manga again I see Sasuke really deserved to die.

Reread? How fucking boring. Brother do yourself a favor. Going through the same shit twice by force? Rip

what is wrong with you?

A lot of people in manga and anime deserved to die.

I unironically thing peak edge Sasuke was way more entertaining than his current autistic persona.

>this shit will never end

i honestly think the best "redemption" for sasuke would have been for him to die. but they'd never let kishi do that, even if he wanted to.

I just don't understand why Kishi had to suck his cock so much. Like I understand a character being written as cool I understand the appeal of that, but with sasgay kishi just decided:
>Let's make him stronger then everyone now. Let's have his beat down akatsuki by akatsuki, taking on kage by kage. I don't know how it makes sense but i cant' let sasuke's dick be unsucked for a second
What was he thinking? It's just a horrible character.

To be fair Naruto was stomping Pain and other Akatsuki around that time too following a DBZ training montage

It’s cooler if you remember he fought kakashi after fighting all Kages at once and stomping Danzo literally back to back without pause

>Sasuke
>cool
Kill yourself

>REread naruto
Are you a masochist?

It's annoying how even Naruto couldn't kick his ass in the end. Instead it was a stupid tie.

Sasuke was Vegeta done horribly, horribly wrong.

He really did and Kakashi would have been happy to be jury, judge and executioner, but Naruto said no, because Sasuke was his friend and if he went to jail they couldn't do each other hair in the weekends

Sasuke is more like a shitty version of Hiei, if anything.

>not liking cool uncle sasuke

he was just being an edgy teenager. the only "innocent" people he killed were random samurai trying to kill him. danzo and the rest deserved what they got.

kid talked a whole lot of shit but didn't really follow up on it

it wasn't really a tie though. sasuke stole all this extra power from the tailed beasts and even naruto himself and finished with a super black flame chidori. naruto was NEVER trying to kill sasuke and finished with a basic rasengan.

his win condition was met. sasuke forfeit.

>Just an edgy teenager
>Joined people who threatened the entire world
>Tried to become an oppressive, immortal dictator
The fact the he failed changes nothing. Sasuke should have been executed.

At least Hiei cared about Yukina and at his worst he really wasn't that edgy. Sasuke and Vegeta were, but Vegeta's evil actions were balanced out by getting his ass beaten every arc due to a lack of Sasuke's authorial favoritism.

i mean he ALMOST killed plenty of people, but so what. Orochimaru is the Dr Mengele of the naruto universe and he's still free to get bodies to stay young, have multiple labs, have a kid freely become part of the leaf, and go anywhere he wants to so long as he's being watched by yamato (who prob cant beat him in a fight anyways)

Not even die. He deserved to be killed.

user

let's be honest here

sasuke wouldn't die even if you killed him

There's a difference I'm telling you.

The whole point of the series was ending the cycle of revenge to make peace you dumb brainlet.

but people die when they are killed

An absolutely retarded concept for a ninja manga worth ridiculing even without the Sauce.

That whole element should have been deleted from the series. It held the series' dynamics on a leash.

>reading nurutu
>reading it a second time
Honestly, there is no hope for you. You should kill yourself.

all killings result in dying
not all dyings are results of killings
being killed is a special case of dying.

I dont know. Sasuke was justified in his goals, just went about in a horrible manner

>Rereading this manga
Why would anyone do that?

I didn't like it back then but looking back, top edgelord Sasuke was a lot more entertaining than what he became after his """redemption""".

All these anons shaming on his re-read of naruto. I mean, I dropped the shit right after the time skip, but if he likes it let him read it, accept other tastes, most of Sup Forums reads One Shit and that thing is dropable A LOT earlier than Naruto.

lmao

>dropable
what does this mean? (beyond the brainlet misspelling)

Yeah, Boruto!Sasuke is nothing but a shell of his former self, just Naruto's top enforcer with no real goals of his own

i haven't read naruto at all and thank god for that.

married life with sakura is hard on a man

Naruto us a good Manga

I'd argue that Sasuke became an empty shell when Naruto TNJ'd/brainwashed him at the end. He was like that in Sasuke Shinden, which was before Sasuke's and Sakura's marriage

Nobody told him to marry that dumb cunt that named his kid Salad. He could have sexed Karin.

It's sad how Bulma played a greater role in reforming Vegeta without even trying than Sakura ever did in reforming Sasuke.

>Implying that Sakura is Sarada's mother

Sasuke has basically nothing in common with Vegeta even at a surface level

Vegeta actually loves his wife though.

Man, Kakashi self inserting as Sasuke when he was still a kid was a really bad idea. He thought he was the same as him.

Huh? Kakashi finally understands what Sarutobi felt when he had to fight Orochimaru in the Chuunin exams is what the image means.

Back in the first part of Naruto, Kakashi wanted to train Sasuke personally because he felt Sasuke was just like him. Unfortunaly for him this wasn't true, Sauce was broken and had different issues than Kakashi when he was young, which weren't going to be solve with missions and training.
After Kakashi tries to kill him, things get even worse. Once again Sasuke feels alienated by others
In the last fight against Naruto, Sasuke mentions Naruto was the only one that didn't turn his back on him.

If Kakashi really wanted to kill him why didn't he sniped his head away, at that point in the story he was already profecient with his mangekyo, there was also the part where Sasuke was nearly blind and without his sharingan, about to kill Sakura, Naruto saves her and Kakashi kicks Sasuke, instead of kicking him just stab him with a kunai or something you retard.

>In the last fight against Naruto, Sasuke mentions Naruto was the only one that didn't turn his back on him.

What a fucking bitch, he admits he went on these murder sprees and assassination attempts just for fucking attention.

>Sasuke mentions Naruto was the only one that didn't turn his back on him.

Sasuke turned his back on all of them first, and then tried to kill them all multiple times.

>rereading naruto of all fucking things

You could say the same shit about Naruto, and unlike Sasuke he actually got to beat the Raikage.

Sasuke's power-ups were more about making sure he'd be able to keep up with Naruto for their final fight.

I can understand Sasuke being pardoned, but Orochimaru and Kabuto should have either been executed or imprisoned. If they really wanted Orochimaru's science that badly, they could keep him in a lab in chains surrounded by dozens of Konoha ninja (not just Yamato, also no Taka) and he wouldn't be allowed to leave or perform any experiments without express authorization from the Hokage himself.

Wish sasuke wasn`t Kishimoto waifu.

Kakashi didn't see himself in Sasuke, he just trained him because he too had a sharingan and his main element was lightning

>If you kill your enemies, they win!

Wow, Leaf Village is an accurate name

But he wanted them to keep chasing him, though! He wanted to know if he was loved!

>Kakashi didn't see himself in Sasuke
But he says he does. If I recall correctely during the Sasuke vs Gaara fight.

Gai also mentioned it, I recall.

He never really showed anything positive towards her until BoG, though. Other than getting butthurt when Goku tried to whore her out.

He just says that he's seen friends of his seeking revenge, and never ending well for them.

Which is still more than Sasuke has shown to his wife.
When his daughter asked him how can he be so sure he loves Sakura, his answer was that Sarada's existence was proof enough. Which is bullshit as any woman whose baby daddy skipped town can tell you, having a kid isn't proof of love, it's just proof that you had sex.

>He just says that he's seen friends of his seeking revenge, and never ending well for them.
No, that's after the chunin exam, in the last arc of Naruto (Sasuke Recovery Mission). After Sasuke and Naruto almost killed Sakura with their attacks.

He says Sasuke was just like him in the last part of the Chunin Exam.

Danzo did nothing wrong though.

Gotta hand it to Super for one thing, it made Vegeta's relationship with Bulma comprehensible.

No, Kakashi trained him because he needed advanced sharingan training in order to survive against the crazy mass murderer that Sasuke was going to be up against.

Naruto just needed a babysitter to teach him the chakra basics since his unlimited source of chakra was an insta-win no matter the opponent.

Orochimaru is the equivalent of a nazi scientist that you keep after the war. Yeah you know he's evil, but he's too damn useful to get rid of. Plus he's near impossible to kill or control.

Is it strange that I can only see Sasuke being intimate with nobody but Naruto?

Because you are forgetting that Kakashi wasn't able to spam Kamui until the ninja world war.

He had just used it to avoid getting hit by Sasuke's Susanoo arrow and when Sasuke went blind, Kakashi was still recovering from the drawbacks.

Both are good characters
This show should be called Sasuke since he keeps the shit entertaining

And on the other hand, they completely destroyed Goku/Chichi.

Nothing of value lost, however. Goku/Chichi was always shit.

Is he tiping his fucking headband?

But like I said, if they want to keep him around so badly, they need to keep him on a tight leash. Which they clearly don't since the extent of his supervision is Yamato, who stays outside and doesn't actually see what Orochimaru and his non-Konoha minions do in the lab.

He's a gentleman.

>"The Sage of the Six Paths is just a myth."

That sounds fucking insane

Now I know why I liked Sasuke better, he reminds me of myself.

Killing Sasuke wouldn't be revenge, it would be punishment for his crimes against the Leaf, the Cloud and the Samurai.
Would anyone have even avenged Sasuke? Naruto would be kind of a hypocrite if he did.

No shit. I always, from the very beginning of Naruto, thought he was a piece of shit. I think the biggest mistake Kishimoto made was to shill Sasuke's rescue/redemption. He never did a good job of making me care for him at all. He was always a dick to everyone and extremely self-centered. It also felt really forced for Naruto to want to save Sasuke because he wanted to. I understood when it was because Sakura begged him but he and Sasuke never had a good relationship. This was one of my biggest pet peeves with the series all the way to it's end. There were far better characters that deserved to be redeemed/live over Sauske.

t. Kishimoto

I think my favourite Sasuke moment was him getting the bright idea to just attack the leaders of the villages and getting his shit kicked in to no ones surprise.

If Sasuke was female, people would give him less shit and still call him waifu material. Do not say I am lying.

Naruto really should be impeached for letting this monster free.

I don't recall any of those nazi scientists personally leading an invasion to destroy New York or killing FDR.

underrated!

No one would take him seriously if he was a girl.

He handled himself pretty well desu. Who else could've pulled that and survived (until Obito bailed his ass, of course) ?

Because you could expect that kind of reasoning from a crazy psychotic bitch.

That was never his plan. He just sneaked in and intended to wait until everyone left and then follow Danzo to kill him.

But Coolest Guy and Zetsu ratted him out so he would kill some of the kages for them.

>But Coolest Guy and Zetsu ratted him out so he would kill some of the kages for them.
Did those two really think he could take on the Kages? This was just after he had trouble capturing Killer Bee.

>It also felt really forced for Naruto to want to save Sasuke because he wanted to
What I thought was really forced is that Naruto considered Sasuke to be his bestest friend ever, even long after he'd gone off the deep end. Sasuke has done nothing to earn the title of BFF, he barely qualifies as an acquaintance. It's an insult to his actual friends who have stood by him like Kakashi, Sakura, Konohamaru, Iruka or Shikamaru. Even Kiba was a better friend than fucking Sasuke.

>Sarada's existence was proof enough

It is. He clearly values the Uchiha name more than anything and letting a woman carry his birthright should be how worthy she is.

You don't understand. Nacho can RELATE to Sausage. And Sausage admired Nacho. They were best friends when they were little kids and didn't even know it. Everyone else is just glorified filler friends when they're not around each other.

Yes, but Naruto wouldn't be able to fight her properly while sporting a raging boner all the time.