Do I watch it?? Is it any good?

Do I watch it?? Is it any good?

Pretty good, don’t listen to the contrarians.

It’s refreshing compared to all the moe/trap shit coming out this season. Plus, it’s only 10 episodes long so if you don’t like it you haven’t wasted that much time.

It's the only thing worth watching this season. Aside from Pop Team Epic.

If episode 1 didn't get you hooked, then don't bother. Now abandon threads before someone post spoilers

It's a shit adaptation. Read manga.

Do it. It's rollercoaster of fun, even if some of the lulz come from animation being goofy or shitty, but i guess authors were quite aware of that and pursued such effect.

If you're fine with unorthodox style of visuals (compared to your average anime), NSFW content and sometimes too fast pacing, absolutely yes.

>manga and ova bother to explain where demons come from
>akira isn't as dumb as to simply go along with the plan and only does so after extreme pleading from ryo
And of course Crybaby has to wait till the final episode for the exposition dump. That was retarded as fuck.

it was okay, the original is way better though

Not an argument.

>muh exposition!
Dumb watchers like you are the reason why we get shit like Fate/UBW and Re:creators. You should feel ashamed.

Don't watch stuff designed for brainlets, watch stuff you enjoy.

Yeah, it's pretty good.

Crybaby is to the manga what FMA 2003 was to its source material.

Did I watch it?? Was it any good??

Last episode infobumps are still just lazy writing. Why can't they just slowly feed the audience information as things go on?

Drink a lot of alcohol before you watch episode 1. You'll thank me later.

This.

Too smart for dumb people pretending to be smart.

Ep. 1 is 10/10 and from there it only goes downhill. Yuasa's worst thing since Kaiba

Why do you even dislike Kaiba?

It's fucking boring.

you learn how to make designs without support and approval of other people, if you can not - kys.

Nah man, Im at episode 4 and it's... Pretty good, I love it