Why would she say this?! I thought she loved Hiro? What does it mean?

Why would she say this?! I thought she loved Hiro? What does it mean?

Hiro x Ichigo

She is mad at Hiro, because despite her effort he still can't pilot the mech. Were 02 could.
She also is mad at herself, because despite her effort she still was unable to make Hiro able to pilot the mech. Were 02 could.

He didn't get hard for her.

She means she's not actually acting in the interest of her team and Hiro like she says, but rather out of her own selfish interests and out of her own jealousy.

So she doesn't actually mean it. She just said this out of spite and anger? She still loves him, r-right?

Oh boy another Franxx thread. Now I have 6 pinned.

Yes, she still likes him. But she also meant it.

Despite knowing it can;t be Hiro's fault because he piloted with 02 just fine, she's still crushed that her first time piloting with the boy she loved was an utter disappointment and blames him for it.

Doesn't matter. She lost, 02 won. Just accept it.

Well, he WAS awful, that much is true.

When he lost his erection he panicked and kept ramming it into her buttcheecks, insted of keeping calm and eating her out.

Nobody loves Hiro until he fixes images.

This isn't true. Stop lying

Kimochi warui

Hiro's dick is for dinopussy only, human girls can't compete.

>insted of keeping calm and eating her out.
Yes of course. Everyone with ED should just spend the rest of their life being a living oral vibrator for their princessqueen womansuperior and never worry about receiving sexual stimulus again. After all, sex is only about validating yourself by imposing an orgasm on your female partner whenever it's expected of you. Nothing else matters.

This but unironically

But she didn't mean it right?

This but ironically, orgasms for normal males are the easiest things in the universe and thus have little "value" in a performative sense, females require more complicated stimulation most of the time so causing one to orgasm is more difficult and requires more skill.

They don't even know what love really is

It's one thing if ED manifests during the otherwise standard main action (where you should at least have the decency to try to get her off), and another if it's before the main action (where it's HER who should try being a living oral fleshlight or such to get you ready, just like you foreplayed with her to get her ready).

So they don't even know what cheating is

I don't know which is sillier, that you think it's "indecent" for a guy to want to back out of sexual contact that fails to arouse him without fulfilling some kind of orgasm obligation first, or that you think a blowjob is some miracle cure to erectile dysfunction.

I thought she;s a clone

Then what are they doing

What they've been told to do, without really understanding why.

I'm sure they feel that having things you want taken away from you is painful. Even if they don't understand the concept of cheating, they can still be upset by it.

does this actually happen? this anime just went to the top of my list if true

No it does not happen. People are making shit up

It is heavily implied.

please imagine i just posted an image of "le shiggy diggy seinfeld man"

What happens is a very in-your-face metaphor of that, but sure.

Why do all the cute anime girls like emo guys with little confidence?

Why do guys like shy girls with no confidence

Maybe that's why Hiro doesn't like her

What is Love?

Because most of the time those "cute" anime girls are actually emo teenagers with little confidence, too.

bitter, since the alpha girl gave her permission to play with Hiro but still failed.

Ichigo and Hiro

Because everything in Franxx is determined by numbers and Hiro has a low number meaning he's better. That's why the cuck beta soyboy keeps trying to stir shit up; he's jealous of Hiro's number.

are you daft? it's sour grapes. she wanted him to click with her so much, but when he doesn't what recourse does she now have? zero. her only way to save face is to act like she didn't want him.

The number of Ichigo is 015 ?

So she didn't really mean what she said

was it too hard to make an actually half-decent male lead
i'm not asking for a chad thundercock but this miserable pile of garbage probably won't even be able to go full Simon and man the fuck up

His better then half decent his great, I mostly like that his so insecure, and the good facial animations really sell is anguish.

Also it's blatantly obvious that his going man up and fix his problem, it's only episode 2.

>Also it's blatantly obvious that his going man up and fix his problem
that's if show won't go full femdom route at which point i will drop it like a hot garbage

But he does have the drive to be alpha as fuck, he just doesn't have a lot of skill to achieve that goal and that fucks him up inside leading to what we see now that just comes across as a desperate fuck, he can't accept him self as the way he is, but 02 is giving him that chance, Just give him some time and and more time with 02 and he's gonna find himself.

At this time she said "hetakuso"
It means unskillful, awkward... This word is used for someone don't have technique of something. this is often about sex.
so this is just metaphor.

Basically she's mad that he wouldn't cum for her but for 02.

Tsundere, obviously.

It means she's 15

Yes, Ichi(1)Go(5).

Is she legal?

Part of it is her own denial that it was her fault they couldn't connect, or maybe she knew from the start they wouldn't be able to, and the other part was probably that the kiss was bad.

I heard it was a mistranslation?

>His better then half decent his great, I mostly like that his so insecure, and the good facial animations really sell is anguish.
Wow...you're a fucking faggot dude

What does it mean then?

Nevertheless, I am French and the translation gives the same thing.

What do they say in French

>Joke's on you, I was just pretending to like you!

No

I'm going to write in french. T'as été nul/T'as été faible.

>ITT EOPs

It is.
It is left ambiguous and the "awful" can refer to herself/Hiro/the kiss or the entire situation.

It means you need to stop alt-tabbing to Sup Forums in the middle of episodes

Do women really get this sad and mad if you dont get a boner with them? I thought they were more of the kind to laugh about it.

Baby don't hurt me

>and never worry about receiving sexual stimulus again
I mean, he should worry about it when he can get hard, unless you're suggesting she should ignore his useless cock and peg him.

And yet you'd be outraged if women gave this sort of speech whenever you asked them for a quick blowie or came before her.

you realize they just translate from english subs right

She is almost certainly kicking down on herself.
Hiro mentions in his monologue how everything just kind of seeped out of him and was replaced with guilt for Ichigo as well as the fear of not being able to fly the moment he felt her trembling lips that were nothing like 02's.
And from Ichigo's reaction there is no way she didn't notice. And she blames herself. Which is also supported by how she right before this line tells Hiro not to blame himself, and if she really was shitting on Hiro here then that would have to mean that she was dishonest. But there is no reason to think she was and all the reasons to think that she instead blames herself and was merely kicking down on herself.

Loser in denial

>T'as été nul/T'as été faible.

This seems a more polite way than the eng. It should not be something like "tu étais dégoûtant" in french?

ah I see, so it's not aimed at Hiro in particular. This is more Gainax Eva references. Makes more sense.

I'm a gigavirgin, but it makes sense to me, especially if the woman has self esteem issues:
she may think that you can't get a boner because you don't find her attractive enough despite her efforts.

The question is when will the bully brat die?

maybe more like "c'était affreux/tu as été affreux"?

>being this triggered over an allusion from a Chinese cartoon

You should probably go see someone about that and the other that.

Valid for that too.

This Saturday

You seem pretty frustrated. While it's true that society pressures people to have sex and that making a woman come became a staple of masculinity, you shouldn't latch out at them (they're dealing with the same pressure anyways), nobody's forcing you to sleep with anyone if you don't want to.

What is the difference between a virgin and a gigavirgin

Yes

I suppose you meant to reply to this post .
Anyway, of course it means that you're about 10^9 the normal virgin.

Top cuck
Top slut

Because she's a two-faced bitch.
Reminder that Ichigo is literally poison.

>Delphinium
>Delphinium is a genus of about 300 species of perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae. All members of theDelphiniumgenus are toxic to humans and livestock. The common name"larkspur"is shared between perennialDelphiniumspecies and annual species of the genusConsolida
>In general, larkspurs denote love, affection, and ardent attachment.
>While pink larkspurs represent fickleness, white ones denote happiness, and purple flowers mean first love.
>These flowers symbolize levity, lightness, pure heart, sweet disposition, desire for laughter, etc.
>According to some other versions, larkspur flowers may mean frivolity, haughtiness, and inconsistent loyalty.
>Almost all parts of the plant have poisonous alkaloids.

STOP SPAMMING YOU STUPID FAGGOT

this

Of course you fucking retard. Most would feel responsible.

Watched the first episode
So Naomi is dead and gone huh?
I guess she will never be mentioned again as is standard with such shows

So..

Jannies when

>facebook
>ellipses
Fuck off cancer.

She's coming back

She'll win him when she can accept the fact that he likes to bottom. Until then, she's dead in the water.

Delete this

Now I don't know what to expect from the show anymore.
If she had died, okay, show is serious about the dangerous world.
She is coming back, while nice and I am glad, now I feel we are getting softened up for some big heavy hits as the mid point nears.

She'll be back.

She's in the hospital