You're stuck for two years inside a deadly VRMMO, GGO/SAO/ALO, would you survive?

You're stuck for two years inside a deadly VRMMO, GGO/SAO/ALO, would you survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3986923
youtube.com/watch?v=uIoN5Ln6M7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lalala can't post images i cant hear uuuuu!

i'm pretty good at grinding

just stay in the starting town.

Nervgear is such bullshit. Even if the damn thing could somehow cook brains, it'd take longer than the fraction of a second a bungee cord would need to yank it off.

rape asuna until someone else sorts out the problem

Okay. You attempt to touch Asuna, the harassment popup shows and a few seconds later you're in jail. Enjoy.

Rape this guy

just farm exp. and then win

Don't play the game.

i activate my hax to disable the harassment system then i rape her

You attempt to activate hax. Cardinal detects it and turns you into a frog.

I’d like to say I’d be on the front lines but in reality I’d probably grind one skill out and start a buisness like Lizbeth.

nice, now you triggered the hax detector

not playing the game at all is the same as being dead

Just chill in town

I'd be the ultimate jew leveling blacksmithing and selling my goods to the raiders at "affordable" prices

but i paid good money for these! they were supposed to be undetectable!!

Now you realize those frogs Kirito diced in the first floor dungeon were all wannabe hackers.

Practice on lower level mobs until I'm about mid level then join or start a guild. Train in unit tactics.

Most of Sup Forums would survive since the majority are all sociopaths. So yes.

Wouldn't be that hard. SAO "only" killed about 40% of its players, and over half of that was in the first month because of dumb shit like day-1 trash mob deaths and people getting their headsets yanked.

If you didn't die in that first big wave, your odds of survival aren't all that bad. If you aren't clearing, they shoot up dramatically. If you only leave town on rare occasions like Lisbeth, you'd probably be fine. If you go full hikki and never leave town, the only thing that can kill you is suicide and the sleep PK exploit.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3986923
I'm not saying she's the best girl, but how much of a faggot do you have to be to not want this?

Why would it need to cook your whole brain? Do you need to destroy the entire brain to kill a person? What if it just had the pin-point accuracy to melt open a few large arteries to kill you via brain-bleeding? Even in a hospital setting, you're fucked.

Sociopaths historically don't live to long. For a short period they would thrive but would ultimately get axed off.

You don't seem to realize just how fast a fully stretched bungee cord can yank something. Now add to that some preparation, including inducing hypothermia in the patient and some liquid nitrogen to chill the nervgear, and having a team of brain surgeons standing by.

SAO and ALO would be easy as shit, but GGO might be harder, more determined by shit out of my hands, more PvP less grind, people arent as predictable as AI, also in SAO its insanely easy to just dick around and take your time.

Nope

>You don't seem to realize just how fast a fully stretched bungee cord can yank something
Sure, but there's still the chin-strap, which would probably initiate the "killing" process on its own.

>hypothermia in the patient and some liquid nitrogen to chill the nervgear
And this won't trigger any warnings in a device with hyper-sensitive sensors?

>and having a team of brain surgeons standing by.
Lotta resources to use on 10,000+ individuals. You don't think Kayaba will just start killing the remaining people as a warning? This is literally a hostage situation of 10,000 people. You'd need enough brain-surgeons to care for 10k people all at the same time, or be willing to kill someone else for everyone you save.

>and some liquid nitrogen to chill the nervgear

This would probably be detected as tampering and trip the killswitch.

All the people who died in there deserved it.
Who the fuck buys a game on release day?

The nervgear didn't instantly kill anyone in case of network disconnection.

Normalfags.

just turn the nerve gear off lmao

>Do you survive
I can't even remember the last time I died in a video game.
9/10 times it all comes down to common sense. It has nothing to do with skill. Basic knowledge of controls, not biting off more than you can chew, observing your enemy before you move. That's literally it.

Most of Sup Forums would be fine, imo.

>fully tactile sex is programmed into the game
>nobody does it except MC-kun one time under the covers holding hands with the lights turned out
Everyone would be too busy with the nonstop orgy in the starting town to go out and fight. I guess eventually they'd be forced to move up a floor or risk drowning in glop.

why would you bother with a bungie setup or other fancy equipment when you could just put a bullet through the microwave emitter's power connection

it would take a bullet 1/100000th of a second to sever the wire from the point it breaks the helmet surface to the wire position (1cm helmet thickness to wire assumed)

>gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3986923

Those absurd tits are a huge turn off

Even better yet, why not just EMP the damn thing.

Sure, but the NerveGear could still kill you if someone tried "tampering" with it. Offline or not.

What do you do about shrapnel going into the player's head?

EMPs don't just turn electronics off. They really fuck them up. You want a powerful electro-magnetic pulse to overpower and fry a device that's operating live on your brain?

It probably has an EMP block system or is made of special anime materials, otherwise your microwave/wifi/xbox controller could fuck your brain.

It's not causing any damage during normal operation.

Just become a hikikomori, if I don't go outside nobody can stab me.

This.
Pay attention and be patient and you'll pretty much never die unless you're a complete tardlet.

Rockefeller was a sociopath. How long did he live to? I know it's just one example, but I'm pretty sure all the neet weeb sociopaths would beat the game faster than the actual cast of SAO through sheer autism alone.

"Fried by an EMP" is not normal operation.

Yes, but it can't decide whether to dump the remaining battery power to kill the patient when it's cpu is too busy figuring which way key lime pie tastes.

It was only delayed for unplugging and disconnects, to allow victims to be moved to hospitals. Other things like attempting to remove the helmet would trigger it immediately.

I doubt it. But at least I'd fuck Asuna.

Yeah, would be pretty easy and it would be actually interesting to face bosses that have a proper, unpredictable AI.

I wonder what Kayaba would've done if an autist cabal started pulling this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=uIoN5Ln6M7k

What about .hack

Yeah, people would be way too busy asking me what the way is and clicking to actually play, so I could get ahead really easily.

God no. The servers would go down in only a couple days like every single launch MMO and everyone would die. That, or I'd randomly fall out of the world because the collision forgot to load.

glop glop

On the topic of Nervegear: With a little reverse engineering, a jig could be devised to destroy necessary power components to the killswitch, but that requires a few weeks of Nerve gear cannibalization (which of course, means stripping them from the dead) and a rollout of the necessary tooling without any tip offs.

When you've got a couple thousand people on the line, you need time to devise a solution. It kinda lines up to a strange prisoner's dillema, where players have to at the very least give a token effort towards clearing (to avoid a bored psycho pulling the plug), while the response people have to hold off on a rescue operation until the last possible moment to give time for preparation.

This whole plot breakdown thing could have been avoided by making the Nervegear a non-invasive nerve highjacker, with the threat being getting your brain bricked by unrestricted bad signalling with little opportunity for repair due to the absolute insanity of having 10k patients get a severe brain injury that only existed in theory before the consumer safety bureaus nixed power levels and signal types of that nature.

On the topic of the thread, I'm going to sit my pretty ass down and learn the trade and crafting system. A few weeks of trading and I'll find some niche. When they finally pull me out of there, I'll probably cry a little for my quaint little shop back behind the entirely unused res-point.

Gallons
of
Semen

We would have to work together publicly.
Then freeze it with liquid nitrogen.

I don’t play video games so this would literally never happen to me

This. I'm not talented. I'm not even that good at games. Starter towns are magnets for tragedy though so I'd at least level past that.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣛⣭⠛⠀⠀⣀⣿⠛⠀⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⣤⠛⠀⠀⠀⠤⠛⣀⣀⣭⣤⠤⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣶⣿⣿⠿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠒⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⠀⣀⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿⠶⣀⣛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⣶⣛⣿⣿⣶⣶⠶⣶⠶⠶⣶⣿⣿⣶⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⠛⠉⠉⠶⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠉⠛⠿⣶⣶⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣶⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣛⠛⠿⠤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠿⣿⠛⠤⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣶⣉⠶⣤⣉⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⠉⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠉⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠤⠤⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠒⠒⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣉⠛⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣶⣭⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣭⣿⣿⣶⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

SAO seems more like life than a game in a lot of ways.

The current crop of neet weeb sociopaths will do much worse in VR games going forward due to the social aspect of the game.

Liquid nitrogen isn't magic. It doesn't instakill a modern phone, and nervegears are probably sturdier than those.

>monsters ain't allowed to attack towns
>run an inn or something
GG

>not Lisbeth
Absolutely homosexual

The male to female ratio was not good for that.

Asuka a shit.

Hey spergelord, that's not what the thread is about

Just dont do the hard content.

I would be alright, and I would farm in the safe areas and sell all the materials and dominate the auction house till I'm rich as fuck. Slowly move to more higher level areas with optimal gear, and hired guards.

aka become a jew.

>become a jew
>piss off the entire playerbase with usury

Do what I do in every MMO
Max out base stats while maxing out cooking hunting fishing farming mats alchemy and or blacksmithing skill is available to become self sufficient.
Then farm trash mobs
Join a loose guild that doesn't ask much of their players and dump off interesting but ultimately useless items I don't need with the guild
Then corner the market on multiple items in game and ask for obscene amounts of cash.
And ERP with lonely housewives, and hopefully get lucky enough to find a mostly legal girl close by and dick them blind.Hey it happened once it could happen again.

But since I'm stuck in the game...i gues I'll just bang npcs and go balls deep in the occasional horny playerette who needs a specific item money or help beating some creature.

Remember the poor bastards that were killed when their family got rid of their nervegear? I would probably died there.
However, if my stupid family didn't kill me, leveling up in a safe area would be nice way to survive

Are you particularly clever at wheeling and dealing? Some Future Business Leaders of America NERDDD might sack your ass/Dunk on you hard.

I actually like the premise of this: the real field of combat in such an "reborn/stuck in a game" world is economic/market based. Things might well get very ugly in ways people do not anticipate through unintended economic consequences resulting from the strangeness of the situation, and through the natural results of people, competing over trade.

This could get to epic, Italian Merchant Prince levels of dickishness and underhandedness.

Another avenue is: you try to muscle in: but the NPC's/locals are actually Medici level bastard merchants from Hell, and your first attempt to skunk them ends in humiliation, retreat, or both as they run your ass out of town/try to kill you for horning in on their monopoly, even on small levels of trade.

>Devilsaur Mafia, only it's an actual mafia.

Kite Kazzak to the main city, except do that for every boss that is not behind a "door".

Even if Im shit at combat, I could probably pick up a gathering, artisan/crafting, or support skill. I just hope my experience with runescape translates well.

>guns
If you got stuck in GGO the chances of a PK offing you instantly from a mile away is ridiculously high. Everyone would get their brains fried REAL quick.

>always go for monsters with lower level
>get a heal slut to help me

Depends, I personally think Log Horizon does it the best in terms of skills. If it's something like that and I got to choose the class then I think I'd actually do pretty well.

Have you even played VRChat? It's pretty much NEET Weeb Sociopaths &KNUCKLES

I have a tendency to pick stealth classes with abilities that let me act like a huge coward, so I'd probably do alright if I play strategically and endeavor to fight only when I've sufficiently stacked the odds in my favor with consumables/buffs/traps/foreknowledge of terrain and/or enemy weaknesses.

Can I choose my race/class/gender? If yes then I would be a 5'2" female loli and scam all of the losers for better gear. These nerds wouldn't even get laid in VR and would still give me epic gear.

Rape this guy

No way, I'm dead and I'm sure most anons here are falling into the same exact trap when they think they would survive.
An MMORPG is a game first, they don't balance around real life, they balance around expecting you to die. In SAO: Ordinal Scale when they fight the lvl 100 boss they never got to in SAO they needed literal cheating just to make it an even fight.
Games are great because they give you the illusion that you can win if you try. The same is true in all these game-related media, Death March/RE:Zero etc. If you just try, then everything will come together because it came together for the main character.
Nah, you're not a special existence and neither am I. We're mob characters. The real people who get through everything are going to be people who went through hard shit in reality and got good no matter the situation. When the game becomes real, so does the reality.

Except it wouldn't be easy if they were unpredictable because the games unfortunately all fall into the "low HP high damage" trap where bosses can easily one-shot you and not getting hit is overly emphasized. Dork Souls syndrome but amplified.

Tanks still need to put in effort into accurately block attacks or they're just as dead. Especially so since the games (at least SAO) seem to take physics into account when determining damage, with players still losing HP even when completely blocking an attack, presumably suffering from "crushing" damage from a really big monster. That or its just plain chip damage. Then you need competent people around you to provide cover because the only source of healing is potions which need to be drunk the old fashioned way.

this is what re:zero has, MC tries to fuck with royal npcs coz of perceived value and gets ripped apart.
also represented well in the beginning arc of shieldbro's arc. shieldbro gets buttfucked by in universe/game npcs just because there is a flag to hate him

Sword Art Online or ALO seem survivable. Gungale Online, however, is the worst fucking game to get stuck in. Around 95% of players would end up locked out of high level content because of the vague stat distribution system, and the 5% who didn't choose a shitty build would probably die early on. Then everyone's just fucked.

They needed cheating because their team was tiny and they were presumably loaded into their Floor 75 characters rather than ones ready for Floor 100. The player with Dual Blades is also supposed to be the "hero" that faces off against a turncoat Heathcliff, we just don't know how much growth was still possible before that point. They even did severe damage to it by themselves until it healed itself.

Still, holding up against a guy with an actual minigun means it has to be pretty bullshit.

>This whole plot breakdown thing could have been avoided by making the Nervegear a non-invasive nerve highjacker,

It would make the plot breakdown way worse, after SAO the series would be over.

1.They won't create an ultimately unbeatable final boss in any MMO.
The only creaters like that that are bullshit tier undefeatable world boss that exists solely to fuck with players. Even then most of them were taken down by huge well armed and hardcore players.

2.It's the virtual world. Everyone starts at lvl 1 everyone ends at the level cap. Everything in between is just a bunch of personally chosen stuff that doesn't matter. You are not that unique in terms of abilities even in the game. How you use those abilities is the real thing.

From what I've heard there are apparently many more Unique Skills that exist in SAO and everyone who had obtained those skills would have to fight together against the Floor 100 boss.

IIRC the issue with GGO wasn't people accidentally making shitty builds because of the game itself being vague, but a popular player giving himself an advantage by intentionally misleading people into prioritizing a stat that WAS good at the time, while knowing it was about to nerfed/overshadowed hard.

don't use gelbooru. the admin is a faggot and put a billion video ads everywhere despite claiming he was only putting banners and one pop-under.

I remember there was an old MMORPG called Maple Story. The game made it clear early on and hammered it into you over and over that every class needed a secondary stat for accuracy. Lots of players found out the hard way that the developers didn't understand their own system very well and the real key was to dump all of your points into the primary stat and use equipment that gives JUST enough of the secondary stat so your accuracy isn't complete shit. Imagine the level 80-90 players who dumped hundreds upon hundreds of hours into the game, only to find that their stat build was so inefficient that they were about 20 levels below everyone else in power.

I imagine the same thing would happen in GGO due to the game requiring specific stat builds to use late-game weapons. Players would put their points in before anyone was high level enough to understand what builds were most effective for endgame and the game has no means to reroll your stats.

These take a lot of tries to even figure out what is happening. You'll probably just end up glitched through the floor and bored af for the next two years until someone beats the game.

There were 10, including the one Kayaba was using. The other 8 were only supposed to start unlocking after the 90th floor so no one ever got them.

>Not gaming the PVE and trading environments while steering clear like a motherfucker from the PVP areas
I don't even play MMO's and I know this.

Really? I played MS back in the day and never realized that. I just dumped everything into strength and used the least amount of agility needed to stop my attacks from missing.

On a slightly unrelated note, a game like mapelstory would do relatively well as a browser game and smart device app I believe.

As my character or me? As my character yes, as me maybe.