Be honest would you let your kid watch anime

Be honest would you let your kid watch anime

if they wanted to

Trump era Sup Forums is a bunch of kids, what are you talking about.

No, my kids will not be allowed to consume any form of entertainment. I want famous serial killers, not functioning adults.

Hell Yeah.

only after they turn 18

I won’t ever have kids

Sup Forums has always been full of underages, we just weren’t all complete faggots about it back then

Not planning to have kids.

I would spoonfeed him only the best quality manime until he forms his own taste. Won't stop him from becoming a full-blown weeb afterwards if that's what he does.

Sure, as long as its the same stuff I watched as a kid and movies. If it was something lewd I would probably have some sort of conversation with him, just because I know how viewing anime in a sexual way like that kind of fucks your head up.

If I had a daughter I guess I really wouldn't care.

Cute, all-girl CGDCT will be the only form of entertainment my daughter will be allowed to watch. How is she going to turn out?

Probably very cute and nice!

I'm a second gen weeb, if I ever have kids then why not
she will grow into a dyke

If I am ever unlucky enough to have children, boy or girl, there will be a Tony Tony Chopper plush waiting for them in the crib.

>she will grow into a dyke
Honestly, that sounds preferable to having her bring home some guy who will give you the "I'm fucking your daughter" look.

Not planning to have kids, but speaking theoretically - hell yeah.

Yeah, now he doesn't have a penis.
How useful

Hell no.

>not planning to have kids
>doesn't even have a friend
is this ironic posting?

Implying I will ever reproduce

>implying I'll ever get the chance to have kids

They have to start with 90s OVAs and movies and work their way up to current season.

ok if i adopted some kids they would probably watch the same things as me, so they will turn out to be assburger kids who watch anime behidn 12 layers of irony

could be worse i suppose

I'm acheveing Wizardry in 11 months, not by choice but because I'm a sperg.

I can't really answer your question.

Did you ask your paent for permission?

>Implying I wouldn't give my daughter a shit ton of incest anime to develop that fetish on her so I get to smash her

If I had a kid, she would be half Japanese, so of course. I would wake her up every sunday morning and we would have a traditional Japanese breakfast of rice and fish around the kotatsu in our kimono and we would watch PreCure together. Later we would pack our bento to go to the park and watch the sakura bloom and drink ramune. Then we would go home, bath together as japanese parents and children do, and go to sleep in our futons.

The good thing about having a half japanese kid is that not only will she have a large dick but also large boobs too.

is it really you, Ken-sama?

Depends on the anime. Would I let a 6 year old year watch Hellsing? No. Would I let them watch pokemon? Sure.

Of course. Anime is the only program that values purity, friendship, and tradition over all else

And very very very gay

Turns out wizardry is null and void if you crank it. Got a letter in the mail last week on my birthday.

>gay daughter
>never have to worry about her getting fucked because lesbians cant have sex

I plan to show my daughter CCS.

And if it’s a son?

>not doing what Inami's father did and using media to brainwash her into fearing men
Have fun getting cucked

a strict diet of MD Geist

As long as they aren't shit.

Yeah, I'd probably watch some with them. Mainly Ghibli films I guess, but I would also let them watch whatever they really wanted to. I'd probably get them into stuff I watched as a kid like Pokémon, Cardcaptors and Medabots. Sprinkle that with some stuff that I watched as an adult they might enjoy like Nadia and LWA.

I wouldn't care much about violence, so things like Trigun and Cowboy Bebop would be alright. If they still enjoyed watching it by the time they're a teenager, I'd probably show them more mature things like Kaiji, Berserk and Akagi. Assuming he's a guy, dunno about a girl, maybe girly shows like Sailor Moon and such, or just force a more Seinen taste upon her.

I mean it's all speculation anyways, who fucking knows if I'll even have a kid.

Yes I will watch all sorts of anime with my adorable daughter cherish every moment I spend with her. Who an I kidding I'll never end up in a relationship, let alone ever have kids

so all of you fuckers would rather have a daughter than a son? not surprising to say the least

no i want them to live a normal life and have childhood friends and adventures and stuff i never got to experience because i know later on when you're past your childhood and college years how miserable it is to have nothing to fondly look back upon

The chance to force my tastes in entertainment on someone else is honestly the only reason I would ever consider having children.

Sure, but only if they're the star player on a sports team and have a +4.0 GPA

As long as they don't get into and fucked up shit I wouldn't care. In my experience, all close relationships boil down to picking and choosing your battles.

hello?

I used to want a son until Sup Forums warped my tastes.

As long as he isn't gay, a furry, or a brony I wouldn't care

I watch anime, my daughter watches anime.

I do tell her she has shit taste some times.

I think I'll be watching Evangelion with her in this following months.

I wish i had a daughter i could watch Papakiki with.

I'll make em attend nip classes too.

>Sup Forums
>having kids

>having kids
Sorry, not falling for your propaganda Abe.

It would depend on how good the animation and writing of the anime they want to watch, so that would prevent them from watching 90 percent of anime.

yes, if it's suited for them
damn, I would even watch it with them together

>I want famous serial killers, not functioning adults.
why not both?

You know the kind of people you hate? Normalfags, ironic weeaboos, Sup Forumsermin, etc.How would you prevent your hypothetical kids from turning into those?

user, Lesbians are worse than Gay men and normal couples and most of them tend to have abusive relationships.

>Having kids

Or you just make her your second wife, and save her from becoming a dyke or someone elses cumslut.

Isolate them from society, like that guy who took his family to live in the Alaskan wilderness.

>Comparing real lesbians to 2d ones

I chuckled user. Thank you.

What kid?

Homer Simpson?

There are some anime I would be comfortable introducing to my kids as they’re younger (e.g. LWA, Ghibli), some that would come with more maturity (e.g. Eva, Mushishi), some that I’d accept if they’re willing to discuss the merits/theme (e.g. KLK, Psycho-pass), and some that I just wont tolerate until they’re 17 or can hide it, mostly because of a high trash:value ratio (e.g. Elfen Lied, Eromanga Sensei).

Basically, as long as they are able to justify that a show is/was worth seeing, I’ll probably be fine with it.

I don't know. I kind of want to show some good anime to my younger sister (she seems to miss me a lot since I left to study, and I'd like to do something with her when I'm home), but I don't want her becoming a weeb or annoying her friends with it. Or, if she goes on to watch stuff I didn't show her, I don't want her to be badly influenced by the edge or by the lack of realism in portraying how people act.

I don't see why not. As long as they leave the house every now and then and don't waste money on shitty figurines.

>SmugLancer.jpg

Of course not

Fuck you Mahoro! Let me jack off in peace!

I'd let them grow up watching Kemono no Souja Erin.

Yeah but I'd test watch the shows.

Only kino like made in abyss

If it is a daughter, I will force her to watch oni chichi

I'm just kidding guys, like i would ever get laid

Yeah, but it's not because of muh aneem. It's because i remember being a teenager and i still deal with teenagers everyday. The girls are so much better than the boys, but the girls that are terrible are incredibly terrible. So just raise them right and your chances of having a nice daughter are much better than your chances of getting a great son. Trust me on this.