God, this is too far-fetched even by Trigger's "sex jokes" stardard

God, this is too far-fetched even by Trigger's "sex jokes" stardard.

The writing is all A-1

That does explain why the show is so good.

>good
heh

Compared to the last two trigger originals? Yes, good.

How so?

How does it feel to be a brainlet?

Spot the Sup Forums crossboarder.

Those "A-1" staff worked on Imaishi's Gainax shows.

please stop making threads

We are all part of the sex machine! Take hold of your floral waifus and conquer this board!

Franxx is not for sexualization, they are innocentg and don't even know what a kiss is.

>newfags learn what a studio is and start using it as a scapegoat for everything
Every time

25 threads. How is Franxx so great?

Most of them need to be saved from the bottom of the catalog. Most of us know what you're doing, creating threads just to make it seem as if Franxx is more popular than it is.

Is this show worth watching?

Did Hiroshimoot break images?

That control scheme is not even new.

This is why anime will never be taken seriously.

only if you are currently entering puberty

>he thinks it's about sex jokes

I can't believe the point of the show flew so high above your head.

>triggernigger calling someone else a Sup Forums crossboarder

oh yeah it's really about post-deleuzian identity production

why the fuck should it be taken seriously retard? do you think video games should be taken seriously too?

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡤⠤⠖⠒⠚⠛⠉⠛⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠓⠒⠶⢦⣤⣤⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡤⠖⠋⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠶⣤⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⠞⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠛⠳⢦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣟⢀⢀⣀⣀⣤⡤⠤⠴⠶⠶⠶⠶⠤⠤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠻⢶⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠛⠻⠶⣦⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠙⠻⣦⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠻⣦⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣆⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣆⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡆⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⠶⠶⠚⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠓⠶⠶⢦⣤⣤⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⠞⠛⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠳⢶⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠾⠋⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠳⢦⣄⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⠶⠶⠶⠶⢤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡾⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⣤⡴⠶⠶⠶⠶⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠷⣶⣟⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀

it's a meme you dip

owned

Oh. Continue on then.

Shows like VEG need to be considered as art instead of anime. Every frame is like a The Vinchi painting in its magnificence.

Are you sure that Trigger didn't have any hand in the show's conception? The "robots piloted by girls in doggy position" reeks of Trigger.

It reeks of Gainax. No one at Trigger but Imaishi is clever enough to come up with that.

The fuck am I looking at?

>Sup Forums is so split over this anime that I can't tell who's being genuine and who's being contrarian
I mean, the people spamming these threads are not helping, but neither are the people who just parrot "it's shit".

Sup Forums isn't split about this show. Most of us like it. Only a few contrarians, most of them Kyoanifags, are shitting on it.

This was nishigiros or w.e the fuck his names is idea.
a-1 has just been doing the animation thus far, story boarding was trigger head, they came up with all this.

good animation
potentially interesting story/universe
shitty mech design
sex metaphor could get pretty stale

Found the newfag.

they made a short with a character who was literally a talking blow up doll

Fuck you

>I mean, the people spamming these threads are not helping, but neither are the people who just parrot "it's shit".
Speaking for myself, I decided not to waste bandwidth watching this show purely because from what I can see, they couldn't make up their minds in making the anime either serious or parody. I am fine with doggy position piloting if they make it a parody. But somehow, the way this show tried to be serious at the same time robs me the wrong way. I love trashy shows, and I love serious shows. I just think FranXX is neither, thus i am not interested.

>expecting anything other than waifus and fanservice from A-1 OR Trigger

until Oni is going to teach the girls how to have sex

So trigger and madman Yabuki are teaming up in making a Jojo sex position euphemism Gurren Lagan, Eureka 7 Gundam? Devadasi ring a bell? Where are the vagina reflection Easter eggs?

It's the natural way God intended for it to be. Quit complaining normie.

Just watch it yourself, faggot.

Picked the fuck up.

Actually this show is mostly ex-Gainax freelancers.

This looks like a standard mecha piloting system. There are sex-powered mecha, rape-powered-mecha, mecha that require the pilot to have sex with the mecha, etc.
Why are some people upset, now?

Why are these "kyoanifags" shit on it?

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡤⠔⠚⠉⠉⠁⢀⠈⠉⠲⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡇⢀⢀⢀⣴⣾⣿⡏⠹⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠴⠒⠛⠛⠲⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡰⠛⠻⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⡿⣀⣀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⠰⡚⠻⣿⣿⣿⡗⢀⢀⢀⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡶⢤⡀⢀⣨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢀⡎⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⠊⢀⣹⠿⠛⠦⠤⠴⢊⡀⠙⠒⠒⠋⠁⢀⢀⠉⢛⣁⡀⢀⠉⠉⠛⠲⢬⡗⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⢀⢀⡠⠴⢲⢀⢀⢀⢸
⢀⢀⣀⠜⡇⢀⣸⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠉⠉⢳⣴⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢾⠉⢀⠉⠳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣄⣀⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⣠⠎⢀⢀⢀⡎
⢀⡔⠁⢀⣇⡜⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠎⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⠳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⣠⠴⠊
⢸⢀⢀⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⣤⣮⣥⣔⢮⡇⢀⢀⢀⡯⢊⣥⣾⣶⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣄⢸⠃
⠈⡄⢀⡸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⢀⢀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⠙⣧⠹⡄⢀⢀⣷⠋⢀⢀⠈⠙⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢈⣁
⢀⠧⡞⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡇⡠⠈⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⢀⠙⠦⣄⡇⢠⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⡀⢀⢀⡃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠋⢉⠇
⢀⡘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⠋⢀⢀⣾⡀⢀⣀⣰⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣄⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⢀⣇⢀⢀⢳⠈⠣⡀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠒⠉
⢀⣇⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡏⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢹⢀⢀⠸⡄⢀⠙
⢸⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢸⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⠸⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢻⣿⣿⡿⢻⡟⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢸⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⠙⠌⠛⠿⠋⢀⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⠘⠆⠙⠛⠁⠘⠁⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⡇
⠘⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⢦⢀⠇
⢀⠘⢿⣿⣄⢀⢀⢀⢿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠧⠤⠖⢄⡠⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡞⣸
⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣦⡀⢀⠸⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠾⠋⢠⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠲⢤⣻⡛⢷⣶⣤⠤⠤⠤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⠴⠒⠒⠒⣆⣀⣤⣶⠟⡇⢀⡴⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡌⠈⠁⢸⣿⡁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⠉⠉⣇⣀⠄⢀⢀⡼⡏⢏⠉⢀⠘⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠁⢀⢀⢸⡇⠑⡄⢀⠈⠉⢹⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⡜⠁⣇⠸⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⢀⢀⢀⢈⡇⢀⢧⡀⣠⣾⣿⡟⢿⣷⡦⣤⡼⠁⢀⢹⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⠸⡇⢀⢀⠉⢀⠘⠋⢀⢀⠙⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢸

This could have been better if it was done a la P&S, I appreciate the art but I really wish they would go home with the silliness.

Baited and outsmarted

Franxxfags have mental issues ^

The show takes it self too seriously
unlike KLK

Worst is it ends up feeling like the people behind it just lack the skills and the mindfulness to make a good show.

Best post in this thread.

Flowers don't have sexual intercourse, they pollinate by the stamen kissing the pistil.

user, that's still sex.

>they pollinate by the stamen kissing the pistil.
lewd... got pics?

>they pollinate by the stamen kissing the pistil.
you forgot the bee-part (sometimes it's also the wind)

and beetles, flies, etc.

>But somehow, the way this show tried to be serious at the same time robs me the wrong way
Fucking this. Pretty sure I would have enjoyed it and kept watching if only this show had the same over the top mood as KlK but they took an equally stupid premise as KlK and went full Evangelion with it. This is sheer incompetence.

>girl has perfectly good boy dedicated to her
>is bored with him and would rather be with "bad" boy because he's famous and another girl wants him
>girl is obsessed with turning him good even though he doesn't want it

How accurate.

Nah they're just the most cancerous part of Sup Forums coming out.

Driving robots like this is fucking retarded

The is the cheapest excuse for fanservice I have seen in my entire life.

The best thing was when even the training robot was designed that way, I had to stop the video, because I was laughing so hard.

They wasted the opportunity to show Ichigo's orgasm though.

This. I kept wondering why they just don't have the girls do it themselves. Then they it's "dangerous" right before Cocona does it for 2 seconds with no repercussions.

But I'm sure some fag is gonna come along and try to redpill it as not even being the worst kind of fanservice later.

YOU DON'T SEE THE SEXUAL SUBTEXT OKAY

you've obviously forgotten about the 'battle clothes need to be skimpy so as to reduce skin contact to avoid overwhelming the wearer' anime.

It that really upsets you,either you are:
>a virgin
>a turbo normalfag
Pick carefully.

>muh sex XD

SEETHING

Does that really compare with a giant robot that makes girls cum at boot up?

If it was a joke you'd see the guys sweat more and tire out first.