TTGL, INFERNO COP, KLK, SP, LWA and now FranXX. TRIGGER has literally saved anime once again...

TTGL, INFERNO COP, KLK, SP, LWA and now FranXX. TRIGGER has literally saved anime once again, truly the best studio at the moment and the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word anime next to Ghibli. God bless.

Really? I think Madhouse.

>the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word tumblr
Fixed

LMFAO MEME SHOWS XD INFERNO COP IS SO FUNNY

Don’t put TTGL next to those garbage.

Gurren wasn't formally made by Trigger, it was Gainax. Though as I understand it the staff that worked on Gurren left to form Trigger

TTGL is really good, actually the best of all of them, but had an awful last fight, and weaker second half.

Inferno cop is literally the worst anime ever made, sriously you should be a rretarded idiot if you think this deserves more tahn a 1/10.

LWA was pretty good but second half depended too much on mecha shit and muh science+magic crap

klk oversaturated with action in the first episodes. was a 6/10 at most

luluco was good. just that

trigger never saved the anime

niggers like you should die

>manufactuing popularity by spamming threads that don't even max out
Okay.

Them, Bones, Sunrise and when they aren’t being bastards Toei are my favourite animation studios.

KLK > LWA > TTGL > Luluco > Inferno Cop

Franxx is trigger? Picked the fuck up!

Triggerniggers are stilll pretending inferno cop/lucuco were good?

Luluco>KLK>Inferno Cop>TTGL>>>>LWA

Where's Ninja Slayer and kiznaiver?

In the trash where they belong.

Luluco > LWA OVA > LWA TV > LWA Movie (Akko was obnoxious as fuck in this one) > KLK > Inferno Cop = Ninja Slayer = Kiznaiver = Inoue Battle

dont call me nigger, you chimpface faggot

ttgl >>>>> lwa > luluco >>>>klk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> flcl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> inferno cop

i think we should all agree that kiznaiver was there worst show

>hating flcl
shittaste

>TTGL
>awful last fight
don't lie bro
>LWA was pretty good
just stop

fuck how retarded can you be? putting lwa and klk below the faggotry that is ttgl. What are you, some kind of idiot? then you have the audacity to say flcl is less than lulu/lwa/ttgl. Jesus it's like your trying to give me a brain aneurysm throw your pc out the fucking window and never come back. I would post a brainlet wojak and say it's you. but its your lucky day, we can't post images ON THIS IMAGE BOARD

Trigger deconstructed deconstruction be reconstructing and saving anime with Luluco and then summarily destroying it with unprecedented borefest that is FranXX

It's true, we all know the movie fight was way worse.

>Watch second ep of Franxx
>Girls ass and hips literally the controls
I don't get why my jimmies are so rustled right now. I watched KLK so this shouldn't bother me, but it does.

Send help.

>TTGL
was made by Gainax
>Inferno cop
Only shitpost
>KLK
The only good thing of Tigger
>SP
pure shit
>LWA
Yuribait
>FranXX
Overrated heintai bait forced by the fags
>Trigger "saving" anime
Fuck off faggot, you and the rest of trigger fags are only make flooding on Sup Forums

>Trigger has saved anime once again
Yeah when they tried to kill it with Kiznaiver it would look like they're saving anime in comparison I guess

FranXX is going to be shit just saying