The Testament of Sister New Devil

There is no other Ecchi anime that comes close to The Testament of Sister New Devil.

The smut is top notch. The story is ok, but the smut makes up for it. It's lighthearted and overall happy with a little thrill here and there (It's not up its own ass like a lot of the other pseudo-intellectual shit that's flooding the market right now).

I don't think there will be another Ecchi as good as this. Also, Zest is best.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZvHsp
imgur.com/a/mJ98v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unlocked Maria a close second

Chisato is going to have a lewd hot spring scene in the movie/OVA

Wait, there's a new movie OVA coming out?!?!

The story is shit, the MC is boring and the girls are meh compared to Chisato. Hopefully the show will die off and be forgotten or better yet, turned into a actual hentai as the ecchi is the only thing carrying this turd.

Name a better Ecchi then. You probably can't.

Normally I got nuts for demons, but Chisato is so maximum overbest that the other girls actually drag it down because they take time away from her

Dxd s1 and 2

it comes out Jan.27 in Japan but comes out on March.28 for blu-ray

Hes got you there OP

wasn't the 3rd season ass? come on dude why do you have to bash a series if you cant at least post a girl that is superior to Chisato.

He said better.

3rd season was ass and it still outsold Testament of Sister New Devil Burst. It probably outsold the previous season too.

if it's so much better why the hell is it getting a different animation style? Ever heard of "if it ain't broke don't fix it"?

hagure yusha from the same author is way better but less popular. the main character is actually fun instead of a wooden log with a dick.

From what I heard most of the previous staff got fired all due to the director thinking he was better than the LN/author so he put his own shit story into it and the backlash happened. They ended up going with a new studio hence the animation change.

Objectively the same, DxD S2 was ass, Testament S1 was ass, then flipping the seasons they were da best.

you know what who gives a fuck, 2018 is the year of ecchi fans. Dxd and testament both win, come on guys lets get along. DxD is getting a season 4 and testament will animate Chisato's hot spring scene, the real victim here is our dicks.

The story gets progressively better after where season 2 ended. The OVA will cover most of the hanging plot points from S2. Between volumes 10 and 11 of the novels there's about 80 pages of straight up womb fucking hentai logic sex.

you think we will get to see volume 8 side story animated? just imagine the opening scene is Chisato touching herself thinking about the MC and taking him to the hot springs.

There’s no point in animating the volume 8 side story. They have more than enough content to pull from between her date with Basara, naked apron housewife play, and the year long contract scene.

Burst aired fall 2015 during the battle harem royale and still managed to sell better than all of the battle harems and Valkyrie Drive.

hopefully we get a second trailer of the OVA that focuses on Chisato and Basara's trip to the hot springs. I want Chisato's breast milk animated.

Mai is best.
Also, fuck that shitty succubus bitch.

>chisato takes mc to some personal reality where time is slower and sucks, jerks, and paizuris mc for a few months.

sweatyguy.jpeg

>it comes out Jan.27 in Japan
>March.28 for blu-ray
h-haiyai! we usually have to wait six months

and the reason why we are getting it on March is because we are going to also be getting the LN after story, which is nothing but pure sex service.

ZESTO BESTO

can someone post the Chisato screenshot from the Departures OVA or all of them please.

Here you go
imgur.com/a/ZvHsp
imgur.com/a/mJ98v

It's true. This is one of the few battle harem LN adaptations I could actually sit through and find some enjoyment in.

>High School DxD
>good MC
There is nothing good about a generic autistic self insert

holy shit Chisato!!! goddamn my body is ready

Post Chisato and Zest please.

Armpit girl is ok as well.

>We will never get a 3way between basara, maria, and maria's mom.

Maybe we still have the after story coming soon which is just pure fanservice and basara banging every girl in the series.

TLR Darkness will never be topped

>Basara and Rito switch places
what happens?

I tried reading the novel and cringed when I realized it was written in first person.

You should of cringed when you thought the word cringe was okay to use. You're clearly young or not an Sup Forums native. Go back to your containment home. Europeans shitpost more then Aussies now

Volume 12 is going to cover Chisato’s cut sex scene from volume 11 as well as Basara and the girls life post volume 11 epilogue.

True. Somehow they managed to make the main girl the worst one though. Maria and dark blue girl all the way

where'd you get this? any new PV out for departures?

>not an Sup Forums native
No shit, I was born bfore Sup Forums.

>Ended up watching for Chisato
>Stayed for Zest

OVA 2 should've been about Zest and Basara as a nice contrast to how the first OVA was Chisato and Basara.

Don't say mean things about Maria.

best

The official twitter account posted some screenshots from the OVA yesterday.

I've liked Maria and Zest more than Mio and Yuki
Someone have the wedding dress pics?

volume 12 doesn’t have a release date yet.

The OVA seems like it will be well animated hentai. This could easily be the lewdest OVA ever made if they do it right.

>Tfw you'll never be Basara

We'll probably get one for the BD version after the movie finishes its theater run.

I wonder how much of the date is going to get adapted? Hopefully the "meat-bun" scene, elevator ride, and scene where Chisato writes idiot and cheater on Basara's back gets animated.

What would a date with Chisato be like?

>English title
Is this ANN?

That’s depended upon whether she plans it or puts you on the spot and decides to test your cleverness.

how long will the OVA be?

I'm curious what Chisato's plans would be.

Not exactly hard when all of those shows were even worse.

Yet still more entertaining than boring Basara.

This board's primary language is english

You'll see what a date planed by Chisato is like in the OVA. Stimulating intellectual conversation with light teasing during the daytime and "honeymoon"/ "newlywed" roleplay at night.

based
i agree user

Yeah If you find constant cockblocking entertaining.

High School DxD

The theatrical cut is an hour long. The BD release might be longer since it will have content too lewd for theaters.

Shirou and Basara swap series as main characters, how well do they do in their new universes?

i believe it comes out on March 28 because it is going to be bundled with the blu-ray set.

BRUH... we better get a second PV that focuses on Chisato. We are a few days away before the release, and all we got of Chisato are a couple of screenshots. Hot springs better be worth it.

Sneaker Bunko LN releases are one the 1st of every month which rules out volume 12 being bundled with Departures. Departures is bundled with a new SS written by Uesu.

Chisato's contract scene is arguably the longest lewd scene in the series and was the standard for lewds until Uesu decided to write sex scenes. Hopefully IMS does it justice.

gosh, i hope IMS doesn't chicken out. i feel like want to at least reach for that R18 line for that scene, think about why they are bringing back testament. because they want to be in the competition against DxD and Omiai Aite wa Oshiego. who knows if they make huge enough profit we will be getting a season 3

Basara was trained as a Hero and probably knows that names and weaknesses of virtually all the servants in the Fate Universe. He could easily solo a holy grail war. I think Shirou would do well up until he had to fight against Celis or Shiba.

I wonder what Class he'd be summoned as, maybe Saber. Chisato I could see being a Caster or Rider.

They are bringing back Shinmai because the anime sold alright and the novels have sold insanely well passing 2.3 million copies. I just hope IMS remains true to the novels with the lewds.

I really hope Yen Press licenses it sometime in the future. Surprised about it selling 2.3 million.

that's good, i wouldn't be surprised if we get a season 3 on October.

hey do feel like they just brought it back so it can compete against DxD? this year is going to be an epic Ecchi battle between the two series.

DxD is tame and can’t compete against Shinmai when it comes to lewds. One thing good to come out of DxD’s move to the new studio is that they might get rid of the “copy paste” nipples that every girl had.

They should learn from Shinmai and try to compete.

>One thing good to come out of DxD’s move to the new studio is that they might get rid of the “copy paste” nipples that every girl had.
Too bad the new designs are complete shit

CHISATO IS THE BEST CAKE!!! damn issei has a harem but testament has Chisato holly shit

As long as DxD is part of Fantasia Bunko and the author continues to have problems with the editor letting him do lewds you can forget it.

I certainly envy him

DUDE, they better not skip that scene

Why does she have shampoo in her mouth?

That’s not shampoo.

>double paizuri with headpats
no one man should have all that power

How do I become a Chad on the same levels as Basara?

Have a father and two mothers with top-tier genetics to pass to you.

That's because DxD has a constant identity crisis about what it is
A former horror author that loves shonen tropes and mecha shows trying to write a battle harem ecchi comedy and now making a whole expanded universe out of it
It keeps going from serious to goofy, to lewd, to battles, to harem shenanigans and changing genre every volume
It even has a ton of in depth lore and it's trying to do literally everything while having already over 30 volumes and no end in sight

clocks ticking i just count down the hours

You have to fill the pussies and buttholes of your harem with semen and take responsibility.

fuck it, I'm a testament fan now gonna start reading sister new devil now.

damn right! Issei ain't man enough yet to become Basara. Can you imagine Basara and Rias