Darling in the FranXX

We still don't know how many partners had ridden in 02's ass before Hiro.

I have a question and I would like to have an answer to that question.

How many partners has Zero Two kissed before Hiro?

all of them

>all of them
How many partners is 'too many'?

9 partners + Hiro

Probably not all of them, possibly none though I wouldn't bet on that.

non-virgin

What's a slut

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢒⢀⣤⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠻⣿⣿⣿⢒⢒⢀⠄⠂⠁⢀⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢉⠂⢎⢒⢒⠑⠠⡑⡀⢒⠇⢒⢒⢒⢒⣀⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⡜⠿⠻⣿⢒⠌⢒⢒⠈⡄⢒⠢⣤⣄⡀⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠐⢄⢒⢒⠑⢤⢈⢒⢄⢒⢒⠁⢒⢱⢒⢒⢒⢒⢹⣧⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⡐⢒⡠⠲⢄⠰⢒⣀⢒⢒⠹⣦⡀⠐⢽⣿⣷⣶⣤⡀⢒⢒⢀⢒⢒⢒⢑⣅⡀⢒⢒⠁⠙⣆⢅⣦⡀⢒⠈⡄⢒⢒⢒⢸⣿⡆⢒⢒⢒⠐⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡀⢒⢒⢒⢒⣀⢁⠊⢒⢒⢒⠁⢒⢹⣆⢒⢒⢹⣿⣦⡀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣀⠳⣄⡀⢒⠙⣿⣦⡀⢒⢒⡙⠢⡙⡻⡄⢒⣷⡀⢒⢒⣾⣿⣿⣤⣶⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢒⢒⢒⠛⠁⢒⢒⢒⢒⡄⢒⣸⣿⣶⡀⢒⢿⣿⣿⣦⣈⠳⢝⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⣝⣿⣦⡀⠘⣿⣿⣷⣦⣌⣢⣌⡓⠄⢒⢿⣿⣷⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢒⢒⠘⡄⢒⢒⢒⡆⢒⡇⢒⢸⡿⣿⣷⡄⠈⡟⣿⣿⣿⣆⠈⠢⡪⡻⣿⣿⣾⣿⣛⣻⣦⣻⣿⣽⠿⣿⣷⡈⢷⢒⢒⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢒⢒⢱⢒⢒⢒⢸⢒⡇⢒⣼⣀⣸⣿⣿⡄⢻⣭⣙⢿⣿⣎⠢⠈⠺⠌⢻⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣋⢀⣾⡟⠛⢿⡄⢒⢒⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢒⢒⢇⢒⢒⢒⡇⡇⢀⡏⣥⣰⣮⣿⣽⢸⣭⡝⠓⠙⢿⣦⠁⢒⠂⠈⠉⠂⢘⣿⠿⠿⠟⠻⠊⠁⢒⢒⠘⡇⢒⢒⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⣀⣼⡆⢒⢒⢸⠁⣸⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣛⡀⡀⢒⢒⢒⠙⠃⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢿⢒⢒⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⢒⢒⢗⣿⣷⣤⣽⡿⠿⠿⠋⠉⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠄⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢸⡄⢒⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢒⠸⣿⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⣄⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⣸⡇⣀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⢒⢿⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠹⣧⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢠⣿⣿⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣸⡆⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠈⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢀⡀⠤⠐⠂⠈⠩⡿⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠈⠻⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠰⡎⠍⢒⢒⣀⢒⠤⠐⠈⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠹⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⡀⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⣴⣿⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠃
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⡀⢒⢒⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⠂
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢒⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷

She sucked them dry and they are already died, so she is still pure

What about the butt?

What about the ass?

Meh

even if she kissed anyone before hiro i don't care since it is clear that now she wants only big and thick hiro dick

[SPOILER]
⠂⠐⠀⠀⠀⠘⡄⢸⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠀⠀⡹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠈⠔⣂⠄⣀⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠁⡃⠈⠀⠀⠀⠈⢠⠊⡡⠔⠶⢤⠰⣰⣾⠭⢞⠗⣿⣿
⢀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢇⢸⠀⠀⠀⡇⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠢⠠⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢾⣷⢯⢔⡠⠀⡀⠘⡠⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢡⠪⢠⢜⡶⣣⣞⣷⣾⣀⠀⠑⣌⠻
⡅⢘⣿⠀⠀⠀⠸⢾⠀⠀⢠⠀⠸⡐⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠦⠵⠑⣹⡓⠒⠒⠒⠨⠴⣊⢆⡺⠷⣂⠁⢂⠡⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⢀⠀⠈⠅⠋⠴⡝⣻⢾⣽⣿⣿⣷⢕
⣷⡞⡘⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⡸⠀⢀⠑⠨⢶⠤⡂⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠉⠳⡮⢐⠨⢺⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠄⡪⢘⠠⡐⣭⢝⠿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿
⠑⢪⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⢀⠇⠀⠸⡷⢚⠁⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠀⠈⠳⡈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠄⠃⠑⡠⢘⢵⠻⣷⣿⠿⠻⠟⠽
⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡼⡀⢀⢞⡔⠁⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⣦⠸⡄⠘⡥⡀⠀⢂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠦⡠⡈⢴⢖⠄⠀⠀⡠⠀⡀⠀⡀⠄⠁⢀⠨⢂⡫⡺⠹⡏
⠀⠀⢡⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⡰⠁⣳⠕⠍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⢸⠀⡗⡄⡔⣏⠳⣄⡑⢄⠀⠀⠈⢂⠈⠺⡌⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⡀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠐⠂⢒⠊⣜⠷⢲⣄
⠀⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⡎⡰⠁⢰⠋⡚⡆⠀⠀⡇⠀⡆⡄⠆⢸⢆⣳⢈⣚⣽⣄⠈⠻⣔⡕⢄⡀⠈⠂⠀⠈⠪⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠴⠓⠡⠊⠻⣦
⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠰⡱⠁⢀⠃⢠⢹⡇⢸⡀⡇⠇⣧⢸⡘⡘⣾⠟⠛⢿⢹⡿⠃⠀⠘⣽⡔⡪⡦⣄⠄⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠁⠄⠋
⢄⠀⠀⠀⢧⡳⠁⠀⠸⡀⢸⣶⡇⢸⠃⡟⣰⢧⠢⣋⠺⡁⠀⠇⠒⠉⠀⠀⣀⠀⢹⣓⡌⡺⡹⢝⢞⠔⡠⢀⠀⠉⠢⡀⠀⠀⠘⠃
⠀⠙⢦⢀⡗⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢸⢗⡘⣸⢳⢛⠿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢁⣠⣤⡧⡭⠝⠉⠄⡌⠢⡀⠱⡪⡴⣢⢌⡑⢄
⠀⠀⢠⠟⣄⠀⠣⡀⠀⠀⠈⡼⡎⠈⣯⣿⡊⠲⡀⠀⠀⢀⣤⡴⢲⢶⠿⢛⣿⣿⡽⡉⠀⣎⡐⣠⡇⠀⢊⠂⠑⠝⢄⠑⠪⡑⠳⢄⡀
⠀⢠⠋⠀⠈⢦⠀⠱⡄⠀⢠⡙⠀⡘⡌⣿⠀⠀⣠⣴⡴⢻⠇⠁⠀⣠⣶⣂⠉⠙⠋⠯⣦⣤⡴⢿⣧⠐⠀⠡⡀⠀⠀⠑⠤⢈⠱⣄⠈⠑⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠒
⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⠀⠱⡄⣮⠁⠀⣼⢰⠋⣇⣾⡿⠧⡾⠁⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠊⠀⣿⣧⠀⢻⡄⢡⠀⠈⢄⠈⠢⡄⡀⠈⠉⠳⡀⠀⠈⢢⠒⠒⠉⠀⢀⠔
⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠈⢇⠀⡹⠘⠀⡜⡜⠸⡸⣽⡟⠁⠀⠀⢀⠔⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠈⢧⠀⢂⠀⠀⠑⢄⠙⢦⡅⣒⡤⣈⣦⠀⠀⠱⡀⠐⠈
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠃⠀⠈⢦⠁⣇⠜⠀⡇⠀⣷⠇⠁⢀⣤⣖⠓⠀⠀⢀⣠⠔⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⠈⡄⠀⢆⠀⠄⠀⠑⠢⡙⠦⡀⠉⠈⠣⠀⠀⢡⡀⠀⠂⠭
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡏⡆⡟⠀⠀⢃⠀⢫⣒⣆⣁⡈⢧⠑⣾⢻⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢂⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⢌⡢⣀⠀⢣⠀⡌⡎⠑⠒⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢯⢡⠀⡇⠀⠀⢘⠔⠉⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⢧⣸⣸⣿⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡜⠘⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⠕⡢⡆⡇⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡏⡘⠘⠀⡇⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠃⠠⠤⠵⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡄⠈⠄⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⡸⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢱⠁⢸⣄⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡛⠀⡇⡄⠀⢠⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠐⢄⠀⠀⠙⢿⡌⢦⡀⠀⠀⠈⠢⠀⠈⢳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡆⢸⠈⠙⠳
⠀⠀⠀⢠⠳⠁⢀⠀⡇⠀⢘⡏⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠂⠉⠑⢟⠒⠢⢄⠀⠑⢄⠀⠙⢯⡢⢄⠀⠀⠀⣼⠀⡀
⠀⠀⢀⠃⠇⠀⢸⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⢠⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠑⡄⠀⠑⢄⠀⠙⢷⣭⡒⠤⣹⠀⠇
⡀⠀⡌⠸⠀⠀⢸⠀⢸⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡖⠁⠀⣐⠗⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣀⡀⠈⠲⡔⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠑⢄⠀⠙⢿⣿⡆⠸⢒⡠⢄⡀
⠃⢰⠁⡆⠀⠀⠀⡆⢀⢾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠀⢈⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⡿⣿⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠢⡀⡘⢠⣇⠀⠨⠑⡢
⠀⢸⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⢣⠓⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠐⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢄⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡘⡡⢅⠀⠑⠤⣇⢡
⠀⢸⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢆⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠲⢤⡀⠠⡪⠂⠀⠀⠑⠤⡀⠈⠑
⠀⢸⡀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠁⠀⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠚⢪⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⢄
⠄⠀⢇⢰⠀⠀⢄⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠆⠀⠀⣠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢩⠉⢿⣶⠠⢄⡀
⠂⠀⠈⠄⢆⠀⠉⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⠚⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣠⣆⢸⠇⠀⠀⢈⡃⡖
⠀⠀⠀⠈⢎⢂⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡃⡸⠂⠄⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠈⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠑⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡷⡌⠀⠀⠀⡌⠡⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢕⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⡊⡰⠁⠀⠀⣜⠵⣦⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⢀⡨⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢳⡦⠙⡍⢳⡳⠁⠀⢀⠜⢳⣈⣸
[/SPOILER]

Shut your face user
02 IS PURE

>all the main pilots are male, except for pink hair girl?
what did they mean by this?

whore in the franxx

Yes, Hiro kissed 2 girls in 2 episode. He is a whore

I'm gonna assume Hiro is the one who gets bent over while 002 is in the seat.

Ok follow me here
what if in the end
the female partner die
and the male partner becomes female

>ITT Ichigofags in damage control.
No matter what you say or imply about about 002 Ichigo still lost and will forever be known as 'the one who couldn't turn on Hiro'.

It is implied that female is inherently unfit for the role of pilot and only has use as cog in the machine. Even when 02 who is freak of nature by herself pilots her mecha without functioning male pilot it looks like an animal and not like a human when it has male pilot. Damn, this show is Halal.

What if instead their secret configuration that works better than anything else is that they hold hands

I'm gonna assume you're a newfag

>'the one who couldn't turn on Hiro'
Doesn't that apply to everyone? Naomi couldn't either. Hiro is a /d/egenerate, who can only get it up for rough monster sex.

Pretty much, though out of 3 partners Naomi is the only one he couldn't sync with at all. He synced well with Ichigo initially, though I have to wonder how much despair we're going to get because of the failure. I imagine the scene being so similar to Asuka's death means we might get some serious depression. Oni will have to fix him.

Her piloting suit and the robot's face kinda means that she's the same as the other girls though.

Ichigo is pretty cute

Why is Ichigo so trash?

Honestly, what I really want is to see a happy end for them all. Both Ichigo and Hiro get depressed after ep2, Ichigo because she wasn't able to help/protect Hiro and Hiro because he had his chance right in front of him and lost it. Oni comes in and helps mend everything, resulting in them all becoming /bros/.

No. I'd like Hiro and 02 to be come close and deepen their own relationship, 02 helping to make Hiro a great, very essential pilot that shows all the other kids up (as losers). That's the the kind of feel to the story I'd like. A heroic tale.

>ichigo
>amai
>strawberries are sweet
>02 likes sweet things
It's obvious foreshadowing for when 02 is going to eat Ichigo out.

Zero 2 Hiro
Say it aloud.

Did you come here just to stir shit up?

Polygraph

That sounds like nothing but wish fulfillment, rather than people getting along, you rather 02 and Hiro become pricks who look down on the others. Who bullied you in school user?

>fail at Gainax, make our own studio
>fail at action with KlK
>fail at '''ironic''' comedy with Ninja Slayer
>fail at drama with Kiznaiver
>make a haremshit with beta faggot MC and fapbait mecha designs
I hope this garbage flops as well and Trigger goes out of business so the few talented animators they have can be allowed to shine in an actual competent company.

>>fail at action with KlK
>>fail at '''ironic''' comedy with Ninja Slayer
>>fail at drama with Kiznaiver
All great shows

It would be nice to see them all get along, but I'm pretty sure Ichigo is harboring a fair bit of bitterness and jealousy too at the moment. She most definitely mistrusts Oni too (not entirely without reason considering her reputation and how she just killed another partner) so while Oni could very well help Hiro I think all of them becoming buddies is still somewhat far off.

I just want Hiro to be able to achieve his goal of being able to pilot without a crutch. Hopefully, it's addressed why both Ichigo team and Miku team lost control when one of their pilots got distracted and he goes in again and makes it work.

Sweet
She likes it

>fail at action with KLK
Action was amazing tho
>fail at "ironic" comedy with Ninja Slayer
Lucky we have Inferno Cop huh?
>fail at drama with kiznaiver
Can't argue much with that.
>I hope this garbage flops as well
>as well
You know most of their other shows didn't flop right?

>Ichigo is harboring a fair bit of bitterness and jealousy
I got the impression she was disappointed or frustrated.
>"You were awful"
I remember some anons saying that this was mostly directed to herself, and since she is described as the protective childhood friend and is the leader of the squad, I think she meant it as she failed to help Hiro again. Since her behavior in the first two manga chapters fits that description.
>I think all of them becoming buddies is still somewhat far off.
Agreed, seeing that neither Ichigo nor Oni has actually been rude towards each other, I think it's still possible. It'll probably be they acknowledge each other ---> Ichigo trusts Oni slightly more because she becomes the reason Hiro stays with the squad ---> It gets leaked somehow that Hiro won't die from partnering with 02, Ichigo no longer worries about Hiro dying ---> Fighting tag team.

When do you suppose Hiro will start calling her Honey?

I hate this two people piloting bullshit, in what world would that be a thing for a mech.
One person in the seat doing everything pls thank you

Honeybunny

>How many partners has Zero Two kissed before Hiro?

I get the feeling it has to do with knowledge of what a relationship is. After Ichigo kissed Hiro, he mentioned that her trembling lips filled him with guilt, which sounds like he feels that he was taking advantage of her. Since we know that none of the parasites know what kiss, darling and possibly other relationship stuff is, I'm theorizing that they are intentionally kept in the dark so they can pilot with anyone. Without knowing, they won't feel guilt or remorse for partnering with someone else, making them "replaceable" in a sense.

You know how pathetic it is to hope for the failure of a company solely because it makes content you don't like, right?

Why are you here then? If I don't like a show, I don't visit the thread. No need to ruin it for those who do enjoy it. Now leave.

Fuck ALL slutfags

or maybe he is filled with guilt because he made her feel powerless - it was like he was forcing her to do something which she wouldn't have done if it wasn't for his incapability to pilot.
It also could be guilt towards 02, he didn't want to kiss ichigo, in fact that was barely a kiss, they just made their lips touch, while 02 was washing his teeths with her tongue

yet i think, as you said, that the suppression of sexual instinct is meant to keep the children more controllable

>he mentioned that her trembling lips filled him with guilt, which sounds like he feels that he was taking advantage of her.
>he is filled with guilt because he made her feel powerless - it was like he was forcing her to do something which she wouldn't have done if it wasn't for his incapability to pilot
This might be it, since in the manga, when the Klaxxosaur attacked, he was worried about his friends, namely Ichigo and Goro. They were also shown in that manga panel.

Hiro will inevitably end up in a team with Oni and I bet he'll be essential to her in some way. The other pairs probably failed due to breaking trust or something similar. Miku got pissed when midget bragged about piloting other girls, Hiro might've been thinking about Oni while being synced to Ichigo. Ichigo seemed really tired after like 2 steps though, so maybe she did have a hard time handling the sync with Hiro.

>I got the impression she was disappointed or frustrated.
Oh yeah, easily both. Jealous too if we look back at that locker scene and when Oni eats with them. Kissing Hiro and him not really caring must've made her feel like shit too. I think the "you were awful" comment might just be her lashing out due to frustration and bitterness both about failing and about being rejected. Hiro himself might be feeling guilty and like shit for his friend getting hurt because of him, even if he doesn't understand that she's probably in love with him (or what that would even mean exactly).

Things will probably become friendlier between Oni and the other parasites once she becomes more of a part of the team rather than the strange 'outsider' and once they either realize that Hiro isn't being hurt by piloting with her. A good fight or two where they work together will certainly help too.

>A good fight or two where they work together will certainly help too.
That would be great too, but I kind of want them to lay it all out there like Hatako from InouBato. The worst possible route is when they bottle up and just act standoffish all the time. After they get along, we can get pic related.

shut up tripfag

there already translation of chapter 3?

>harem
kys

That'd be something to see. I don't think Oni would appreciate it though

Something like that pic could realistically happen

Who do I need to call to make mecha jousting real?

Knight's and Magic had centaur mecha. However they never fought against each other, only against normal bipedal mecha.

Hiro looks a lot like Ledo from Suisei no Gargantia

>I hope this garbage flops as well and Trigger goes out of business so the few talented animators they have can be allowed to shine in an actual competent company.

Oh my, the amount of butthurt in this post is just epic. Chill out man, the bogey man isn't coming for you yet.

>make fapbait mecha designs
I hope this show succeeds and users in a new age of fappable mecha.

Underated post

Mech cavalry special attack, clearly.

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The symbolism generally associated with bird-of-paradise is freedom and good perspective. When a woman gives it to a man it symbolises faithfulness.
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the bird monologue in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

I want to hold Goro!

fuck off

/r/ing, mods.

cuckguy

I personally doubt anyone has actually synced with her before, just been used. Dr Franxx made too much of a big deal about it when it stopped being a beast, as if he'd never seen it before.

Her synchronizing so perfectly with Hiro where Ichigo failed shows that experienced women are better than kissless virgins. Your first time won't be special if she has no experience, it will be a disaster. In other words, purityfags btfo.

>tfw no sexy steering wheel in my car

>We still don't know how many partners had ridden in 02's ass before Hiro.
37 dicks, Hiro is number 38. But who cares as long as she stays in shape, has no STD or kids.

The tensions with Oni won't completely disappear until Hiro pilots with her 3 times and he's fine. And even then there might be some unease about Hiro possibly just resisting 1 or 2 times more than the rest of the poeple.

The funny thing is that since most modern cars decoupled the actual controls from the inputs (the wheel is nothing more than a sensor, just like the handbrake), ayone could actually ask for a custom controller like that and get his wish without breaking a bank or having to design special cars around it.

from the op
it looks amazing

He said something about all the other kids so I’m assuming everyone.

And if everyone is bullying you then chances are it’s actually your own fault.

But can he do that in modern America without being sacked and harassed once the public find out and begin harassing the company management until they relent?

You know the answer as well as I do.

When they say "Iron Maiden", it isn't really made out of iron is it? I want to fuck it.

But he doesn’t at all.

Ledo is actually cute.

When you need to do something properly, you do it by yourself.

GET READY
FOR THE DOC SHOCK

There are people out there who literally plaster the outside of their car with half naked 2D girls. I’m sure you could find a way around it.

The former CEO and co-founder of Firefox was sacked for just donating for a political cause he believe in.

Obviously if you do something like this in real life, people are going to find out sooner than later.

In Japan that is.
I haven't yet see any anime girls in cars here outside of worksafe posters of Miku and Persona 5 on the rear windshield.

How long until this happens.
because we all know it's going to happen.

>In Japan that is.

Japanese make fun of them, though. Hiding one's power-level is a pretty important thing in Japan so you can't expect any sympathy from anyone if you keep the paintjob once out of the meeting place.

thanks, we all figured this out last week.

Miku was made for anal

he seems like a bro so far