Remember when Chichi fought goku...

Remember when Chichi fought goku? of course the spics of Sup Forums wouldn't since they watch dbz 24/7 and won't bother with the original.

but I do remember it clearly

I remember her not landing a single hit. Bitch should have fought in her bikini and cape

what the fuck are you talking about spics love everything Dragonball

No they don't. They love everything Super Saiyan. I cannot imagine your average spic watching the red Ribbon arc

I though americans were the ones that didn't grow up with DB.

You fool... You see most of us objectively believe Dragonball was inherently better than the extended universe. It's old news we have had thousands of threads over.

I have fond memories of waking up at quarter to 6 in the morning on Saturdays to watch it around 1995 or so.

Get back to picking my vegetables, Juan.

I thought it was everybody outside of Japan

Us spics were watching the original while you fucking millennials needed to have your asses wiped everyday.

That's because all your knowledge about "spics" are sad memes from an imageboard. Perhaps one day you grow up, get out of your tiny, little city and stop embarrassing yourself every time you vomit ignorance.

I live in Spic City your kind is trash

Then you only saw 13 episodes. Can't really call that growing up with

Some Europoor countries didn't have it either, mine certainly did but our neighbour had it on TV. I even bought some comics while being there on holiday back in those days.

But then I would have to mingle with spics

Here in South America we had Dragon Ball first and then Dragon Ball Z, Z was more popular because of all the fighting and transformations and since Z was more popular you will see more reruns of it making it even more popular with the new fags.

I mean did not. We got dumped into dbz when it started airing dubbed, it was a big thing with reruns throughout the week and marathons in the weekend, I got my first tv back then as well.

Great thread OP. It's completely pointless and you managed to insult some people unprovoked! Truly a magnificent thread.

Shut up, Cuckifornian.

All I know is the more Dragon Ball I watch the less I like Z. All the power ups and abilities in Dragon Ball felt earned. Even the Super asspull Water isn't as bad as fucking Zenkai boosts. And that little cunt Goten goin Super Saiyan cheapens all the training Goku and other fighters did

fucking smelly spics

>And that little cunt Goten goin Super Saiyan cheapens all the training Goku and other fighters did
nah mate, just because 6 year old Asians can blaze through some Mozart doesn't cheapen his acheivement of writing it all.

Hey, I need some grass cut and some drywall put up. Is your Toyota Pickup gassed up and ready to bring 50 other wetbacks, Jose?

>while you fucking millennials needed to have your asses wiped everyday.
You are a millennial dipshit

I think if you want to post about things that people have most likely forgotten, then you need to try early DB filler.

Well at least in the anime Pilaf showed up more than just right at the end of the first arc.

Shit, I left Jesus locked in the freezer. We'll, guess I'll need a new Juan.

I grew up with DB on tv first. I also got the manga collection, but hey, good for you for watching an episode of the anime adaptation and making this pointless thread bragging about it.

They don't even watch Z aside from the Cell Saga. Pedros only watch the Cell Saga and GT. Anything else triggers their Soyhan butthurt feels.

>implying spics can even read the manga and wouldn't use it as toilet paper when they run out of pesos.

Dragonball Z not original?? que mierda??

>You will never read a doujinshi about Chi Chi trying to track down Goku where she gets railed by Roshi, Yamcha, Oolongs Harem and eventually gets a train run on her by the Red Ribbon army

Why live?

Who says I'm a spic? Stop projecting, Pedro. If your dad didn't give you validation neither will I.

OG Dragon Ball was very popular here in Brazil during mid 90s (alongside things like Dragon Quest Dai, Rayearth and Captain Tsubasa).

But the most popular anime here by that time was Los Caballeros del Zodiaco by far, Dragon Ball only surpassed it in popularity with the arrival of Z a few years later.

I'm pretty sure GT triggered the fuck outta Soyhan fans

latin america broadcasted the original dragon ball

It was the US that skipped straight to DBZ

>the reason DBS threads are so shit is because they're filled with Sup Forums crossboarders
now it all makes perfect sense

Yeah that's why. I'm sure it has nothing to do with BLANCO posting or Cauliflafags

BLANCO posting is top tier though

Most icon Dragonball "move" for me is still Goku stretching his legs before a fight.

more like him biting everyone

Blanco posting is funny though.
t. not a spic

>calling someone a spic means youre pol now

Jesus fucking christ just fuck off

sick of these dumb normalfags muh racism

Mexican famine can't come soon enough. That country is so stupid they always have a corrupt government, should only be a matter of time.

Go back to Mexico you filthy spic animal
The Wall can't come soon enough

>Remember when Chichi fought goku? of course the amerigoblins of Sup Forums wouldn't since they watch dbz 24/7 and won't bother with the original.
There, fixed for you pal.
No need to thank me.

ahut up niggerfaggot

>pol
my bad, looks like you're straight from r/the_donald

They were.

And judging OP, he's either a burgerfag who is still mad about that fact or is underage spic who is confusing the general spic fanbase with himself.

>"greatest wrestling cartoon" Dragonball Zeeeeeee created by Toonami and Funimation
kill yourself amerilard
spics watched dragon ball you piece of shit burger

Super is so lame that even its image is the worst

Not move, but the most iconic moment for me in Dragonball was when Roshi had Krillin and Goku delivering milk in those turtle shells.
Everything about the original Roshi training was fucking kino, which is sad because most if not all of the training in Z was uninspired and boring.

Wish they had shown more of the training. Love me some good training episodes.