Overlord

Would Entoma be a good wife and mother to our half-bug children? How would impregnating sex with her be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDUopEyW-bs
youtube.com/watch?v=qHjBy2X-Bi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are asking questions that should never have been brought up to begin with

>the Nazarick maids will never dote on you
End me.

>Available on January 30th.

What does this mean? Madhouse pls.

Like sticking your dick in a Lovecraftian abomination. Then again, so is Nyarlko, and you don't see anyone complaining about her.

big fat lizard thighs

Imagine using an onahole that was made out of live millipedes.

Please do not mention those disgusting things, talk about cute centipedes or spiders instead.

Livechart says it airs in 3hours

god they fucked her design in the anime

I came a bit just thinking about it.

Remove the fangs and that sounds quite lewd actually.

>not appreciating centipede fangs on your dick

>undermeme

Just finished watching episode 2, what on EARTH was that little squeak did Zaryusu do in front of Lulu? Some kind of mating call? Busted a nut?

You gain a lot of weight apparently. Not her, you.

We will take any meme fot our overlord.

roaches need to be squashed

It's the lizard version of spilling his spaghetti all over the hut because he thought she was hot.

>Mating call
Yes, but anime made it in an extremely gay one. Zaryusu is a hulking 1.8m tall bulky male, his mating call should be fucking lizard roar.

Good thing Entoma is a qt spider.

>using an intimidation tactic as a mating call

>lizard
>roar

youtube.com/watch?v=sDUopEyW-bs
Namib desert chameleon males just beat any female they meet viciously into submission before raping it. They chance to mate is so rare - he can't afford courtship and possible rejection.

Literally the cutest arthropods. Spiders are so cute it's almost criminal.

Why does Sup Forums like this creepy crawlies, nightmare fuel, monster roach? Literally every other maid is better

Because spiders are cute.

That's an overstatement, they don't even get close to tasmanian devils for example which would be the closest to your explanation thrown in there. They are a bit brutal and he does bite her on the back of the neck, but that's about it. And anyway, females don't venture out except when looking for a mate themselves. Also as bonus trivia, those beetles are basically the only/biggest source of water in the area and are eaten by literally everyone.

>females don't venture out except when looking for a mate themselves.
Can I use it in court?

Reminder to catch and release any spiders that are in your room.

House spiders can't survive outside

Would Aura be a good wife and mother to our half-elf children? How would impregnating sex with her be like?

>people so bored of lizard arc they are talking about having sex with bugs.
season 3 never

Well, she's pretty evil. She seems nice in comparison to monsters like Albedo, Shalltear, Pleiades and especially Demiurge, but still.

I don't think she'll be a good mother at all. but maybe good father figure, despite being a mom

Millipedes and centipedes are not the same thing! Millipedes are herbivores and detrivores, and so do not have fangs. Centipedes are carnivores and tend to have huge murder mandibles.

A millipede onahole would still not be great though because a fair number of millipedes can spray acids as defense mechanism.

Another important difference is that centipedes are cute and don't cover the fucking footpath whenever there's a light drizzle.

What site is that? Looks like netflix but i am certain its not airing overlord

>centipedes
>cute
Both are fuck gross but really centipedes being cuter than millipedes

They have a perfectly reasonable amount of legs.

The shape, color and exoskeleton of centipedes tend to be much prettier than those of a millipede, and their legs are nicer too compared to the hundreds of unpleasant little stick legs that millipedes have.

I like Entoma best of the maids not only because I like bugs and spiders, but also because Entoma has a very original and appealing design. The concept of a spider monster using other arthropods to look like a cute girl is both cool and adorable. Her fighting styIe in the LN is also great, and I love her voice both with and without her lip bug
youtube.com/watch?v=qHjBy2X-Bi0 .

Her 'real' voice just sounds like the actor screams a bit. I'm a bit disappointed.

Can you fuck off? You faggots give me chills.

We can talk about epigyne again if you want.

On the upcoming EP 3.
>inb4 Anons here start bitching about CG Skele + Lizzie fight.

One ban wasn't enough?

Did I miss anything about this new "discussion"?

No, redditfags are still despised on Sup Forums..

Ignore my question. I just found out. Seriously Entomafags are totally odd.

gas the bugs

Correct.

DELET

There is a Japanese term used to refer to extremely good pussy that literally means "1,000 earthworms"
I imagine Entoma would feel like that, only a bit more literal.

>1,000 earthworms
Explain

ep3 when?

soon

Try it.

No. I said: explain.

>I said

>There is a Japanese term used to refer to extremely good pussy that literally means "1,000 earthworms"
You'd think there's at least one desperate Japanese teenager or manchild out there who actually tried to fuck a literal jar of earthworms or something just to see how it feels.

Gross. Let's talk about some normal girls with normal body parts like Shalltear-sama.

I'm hoping we'll get S3 just to see more of this girl.

Patrician taste user.

>girl

one hour remains

>tfw no albedo sex bot
Life is too cruel.

Need more Britta

>new episode in less than hour

Watching it right now.

What did Lupu do to the prince?

wtf!

Sasuga, Ainz-sama.

8th page

Explain.

qt

Oh shit here we go.
CGI skellies AND lizards.

user dont do this

>Would Entoma be a good wife and mother to our half-bug children?
Right up until she ate them.

>Entoma eating a biscuit

>1,000 earthworms
Would explain this doujin.

>Insects eating their offspring
It's the other way around, you uncultured swine!

lizard arc 4 ep confirmed

Not her fault you like scrawny twigs with board for tits.

Can she even move her mouth or show emotions? I want to see her expression when I unleash my baby batter inside her womb and impregnate her.

She can move her real mouth and express emotions with body language.

Holy shit this is actually good.

>implying 5 episodes of lizards not happening

stop this torment
GIVE LINK

it's probably VRV or something

user above literally told you what page number the thread was on. It outright says overlord stream in the title if you just searched it, you brainlet.

It just ended. Covered a lot. Could end in 4.

That was great.
What the fuck I love lizardmen now.

The real question is where are they gonna end the season? Just after Momon fights Jaldaboath? or will they cut it off around Sebas and his little adventure, and use the demon invasion as a teaser for a 3rd possible season?

or with half of 5 and starting setting for vol 6 with the other half.