Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

I think she likes the dragon dick more than shogi

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66890934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is not the face a 9 year old child should be making when she just got told she has to marry an older man. What the fuck is going on?

Her father knows and dont really care.

>intentionally fail getting a title
>now master is forced to be husband
Why is she trying anymore?

Ai is ai.

She was told that she will marry the guy she likes, why shouldn't she be happy about that?

Too bad 81 probably likes shogi more than her.

Because he's a grown man? Kids should experiment with other kids, not marry old men who'd only take advantage of them. It's unhealthy and dangerous.

Stop being a faggot and let the loli be happy with her man, onii-chan.

Test

>16
>Grown man

I like the detailed lips they sometimes use in this show.

That was an unsettling hentai

There's no doubt she loves Yaichi much more than shitty kids around her.

He's a fucking teenager. As research shows the best age difference for couples is 7 years with female being younger.

which Ai's cunny is tighter?

>the best age difference for couples is 7 years with female being younger.
Ai said so in another episode,

>dead eyes
>dimple on one side
That's a forced smile. He definitely cares.

No, he dont.
Thats the face of "One of us".

>not yet NOT YET
Losing it.

Pretty much
He was forced to marry into her family and now he's just like welcome to the club kid

So next someone leaks rumors of the engagement to the media and he becomes known as Loli King, right?

How the hell do you tell someone what your salary is just by pointing at your hand?

I wonder if everything had gone wrong, Ai would probably lose it and murder Ginko for that.

He drew the kanji in his hand.

Why did the other thread get deleted?

He probably makes 50 million yen a year. Just the 龍王 prize is 32 million yen.

Bump limit.

If I make 50 million, can I also get a loli gf?

I immediately imagined missionary with a cute naked Ai during the marriage proposal.

Only if you're a shogi pro.

How would that even work? She's way too small to get it in.

She'll find a way.

>pile of human waste tries to make ai lose so she will leave
>succeeds
>ai ends up in a pretty much guaranteed win of love interest
>mindbroken loli
This fucking episode

more long nights

AI IS LOVE

STRONG OKAA-SAN GENES

KIET-AI

HOW is this allowed!?

Shogi is super interesting.

She's a soft little loli, is it even possible for her to not be lewd?

Just imagine the puffiness.

Is butt wiggle a mating call?

IMAGINE

Thats the best part.
Ginko deserve even worse for being so low.

It is

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66890934

>being guaranteed a job and a loli-wife

Just kill me now.

>grr I didn't beat the loli bitch hard enough
Ginko is in serious need of vitamin D.

What a slut, doing it in front of her parents

that butt needs some spanking

>that sensei face

I want to くぱ Ai.

SISHOU

So after beating an actual pro in one of her initiation practice games she comes up against one of the world's strongest, that seems a little overboard for a total newbie's first ever match.

Fuck, now that I've seen it I cant find my sides.

I wanna pick up ai

slut

sluuut

It wasn't overboard. Sensei let her fight her fellow kid first, saw overwhelming talent and decided to test her to measure her strength, then have her fight someone to confirm your reading.

sluuuuuuut

Somebody loop all the loli breathing noises

I want to be shogied by this slut

Sensei was playing with a big handicap and was testing her abilities before becoming serious. Ginko is nowhere near the world's strongest if you include men. She's much weaker than sensei. But among the females she's probably the strongest and played with less handicap than sensei.

She's a bitch but she's cute, so it's OK.

Father definitely gone through the "condition" his in-laws imposed on him and failed and was forced to marry a loli who is now his wife so he understand what MC is going through right now.

bare-legged Ai is great but pantyhose Ai is even better.

Literally the moment she realizes she's getting married off by her mother to a rich pedophile. Fuck Japan.

>she comes up against one of the world's strongest
Not really, the first pro was stronger. Ginki is just the strongest female player, which isn't that much when compared against pros.

sexy loli

They arent supposed to be real matches, I forgot the correct name for it, but its a game where they play to just ascertain the other player strength, even when sensei got serious I bet he dint play with full strength since he used just one of the seven "tools".
The problem is that Ginko really went overboard as to play serious against the loli with clear intention to humiliate her. You need to be some kind real shit person to do that with a newbie children.

Did you miss the entire pyramid section?

You mean the one in which Ginko is 2dan trying to become a pro (4 dan), while sensei is already a pro and 7 dan?

>oldhag trying to compete with fresh cunny for love
When will they learn?

No, that stated Ginko is a 2nd dan, to be a pro you need to be 4 dan.

>her face when she realize she can now lose on purpose and still get what she wants

Ai's soft hosed thighs.

Ending Ginko is Best.

Pretty sure Ginko asked to be Ai's opponent. She was going to ask Yaichi out that day, but he said he had to take Ai to the test. She got pissed and decided to vent it on the loli.

Kissing Ai's nape!

But never expect Ai is giving Ginko a run for her money

>Background characters also react

It's the little things. The little things that Mitsuboshi Colors will never have.

What does Ai's hair smell like?

Because I'm not a faggot, I'm enjoying both shows and I see no reason to compare them. I also don't abuse double spacing when it isn't needed.

Milk, Crayons and Fruit.

Little girl aroma.