Dragon Ball Super

What is the final verdict on this form? How does it compare to how you thought super would resolve Vegetas character arc?

ran out of budget

It shouldn't have ended like this
T. Vegetafag

>final verdict
>the fight isn't even over yet
patience, young fuckface

Does Goku even care about Vegeta obtaining that form?

At least Vegeta got a new form (and before everybody else)

Vegeta is going to job but that's fine. At least he's not Gohan.

My only complaint would be that eventually(if DB continues) most likely Goku will learn this form as well and mix it with Kaioken and get ahead again. I just hope by then, Vegeta learns UI.

Garbage. Looks like shit. Is nothing compared to UI, barely on SSB KK level. Came out of nowhere, literally O MY CABBA. Just SSB with moe eyes and sparkles. I feel bad for Vegetafags.

It’s very sparkely

>Clown steps down, Toppo becomes GoD
>knocks out 17 easily
>fights with Freeza
>Vegeta does his thing, is either knocked out with Toppo or straight up dies
>Goku and Freeza left vs Jiren
>Goku manages to grab Jiren's arm and ITs off the stage
>U7 wins due to having 1 fighter left on stage

This is the only way I can see them ending it in a decent manner. Yeah ITing Jiren off the stage isn't a flashy way to end it but sure as shit better than Goku suddenly beating Jiren who has blatantly been holding back a lot so far.

Doubt that freeza is going to survive his round with toppo. He will probably go 100% Golden if we're lucky but I still can't see him surviving against toppo's new form. He and 17 will probably get stomped and vegeta has to fight toppo.

testing

>Clown steps down, Toppo becomes GoD
>knocks out 17 and Freeza
>Vegeta does his thing, is either knocked out with Toppo or straight up dies
>Goku vs Jiren
>Goku on the ropes
>Goku pulls mastered UI
>Goku wins

That is what is most likely to happen but also the most boring and predictable thing possible. Knowing the ToP up until now, this is basically assured to happen.

who cares the fucking show is done in 5 episodes.

I bet they designed that form so that the studio they're outsourcing to in the Philippines could easily draw it.

Good. Vegeta is already confirmed to surpass the gods. He will finish the series stronger than Gokek who will be fourth strongest behind Jiren, GoD Toppo and god Vegeta.

>6 people in a row committing ringout suicide
Yeah no

>This geek walks up to your girl in the club and starts talking about some very interesting theories
what do?

Gash did it and it ended up being arguably the best arc in shonen history

Walk away from the smell

My wife.

EL RETARDAR

Vegeta looks pretty cute there. Is that a natural defence technique, looking so cute that no one wants to hit you?

It's shit.

Should have been on par with UI not SSBKK

>mfw 17 getting eliminated in the next episode won't take away the fact that he not only outlasted Gohan, but that he was treated better and did more in just this arc than previously relevant and more popular characters like Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Goten/Trunks/Gotenks and Buu did during Super's enterity.

Fuck off she's mine.

How can we ? Let's see how he will perform against Toppo.

What character arc? Does Super even have anything resembling character arcs? And no, flanderization doesn’t constitute character development.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

She should be glad that she was allowed to wear clothes that day.

Fuck off retard.

What did EGP mean by that?

All this Kale talk and yet no love for her true muscle babe form
Why?

You have to go back.

That's how i'd want her to go for babymaking.

Saiyans obviously exclusively breed in their strongest available forms
It'd just happen naturally, user.

Nice headcanon retard

>Not wanting to breed a Super Saiyan
What's wrong with you?

Reminder.

What happened to the Chadforce?

>Saiyans obviously exclusively breed in their strongest available forms
Headcanon. Retarded headcanon at that.

This is nothing more than a poor attempt at unfucking power levels that went off the rails when Toei decided to introduce SSBKK to sell more shit. They needed to remove the power gap between Goku and Vegeta, so they just pulled some garbage out of their asses.
If Vegeta is going to get a proper power-up in this arc, then it's going to happen during his fight with GoD Toppo.

>DBS ending in 6 episodes
>Gohan already eliminated
They packed their stuff and left.

Always here brother.
The thread was too shit with the u6turd posting so I didn't bother posting GODhan in it until now.

you're both wrong, she belongs to Caulifla.

Aren't there stronger, much more attractive anime girls?

Reminds me I had this saved.

Caulifla gave up on her and went after the first SS male cock she came across.

Kys yurifag, none of that gay shit is in the manga.

Good morning, fellow cutegang members!

It's slightly above GT.

>implying

I wonder why Beerus has trouble sleeping at night

It's like he combined UI with Blue so it's a more advanced form, in a way, than Goku's
The kawaii look is unfortunate and afaik not deliberate
They had to draw his eyes bigger in order to show off the detailed irises and the result is... well...

He's a NEET used to a fucked up sleeping schedule.

>"cute" gang
>not a single soul on board is cute

he's a cat
they sleep during the day

>a more advanced form
>no heat, no self-movement

I'm glad I can post my wife again.

Wait, wasn't the heat supposed to signal a weakness?

Do you get off to showing everybody your shit taste, or what?

heat is a meme
self-movement can be there without being explicitly called out

Stop replying to them you retard. Don't you have something better to do than shit up threads?

>got like 5 SR Vegitos in a row
>NONE of them increased the SA

Exactly how many chances are of this happening?

>self-movement can be there without being explicitly called out
Vegeta is taking hits in this form.

>implying it's not the same obsessive falseflagger replying to himself on his autistic crusade to ruin DBS threads

>shit up threads?
Too late for that, it already happened even before my posts.
I will stop for now though; I don't have too much time anyways.

That's probably it

No one cares and that's why super is shit

Do you think no one else hates these faggots as much as you? But you can ignore them and let them have their little hideous waifu circlejerk.

So they give Toppo a power up to get rid of everyone left not named Goku, then he's gone after a week.

Dokkan's 50% are more like 25%. It took me a retarded amount of them to get SA 10

They gave him a powerup because they made him too weak.
He's supposed to be a candidate for God of Destruction, and he got pushed back by SSB Goku.

>ED shows flight in the world of void
What did they mean by this

Really not a fan of Moegeta.

Is it better to grind a bunch and use them together or individually?

That's supposed to represent the universes arriving at the ToP arena.

Would they ever fuck

It doesn't matter, it's all the same

Makes no difference it's still 50% per individual card, it's just chance man.

They are constantly fucking right in front of everyone and then reverse time so everyone else all forget

>because they made him too weak.
You think so? Even Goku said he didn't know if he could win, and Toppo could easily beat anyone not named Goku, Vegeta or Frieza.

Well, got another card and didn't work either.
I'm reconsidering doing the grind for the INT Vegito, and to just use 10 kais to bring the LR to 20 when I awaken him.

Toppo wasn't sure if he could beat Goku either, and he was just using SSB.
Then when he used UI he threw Toppo around like he was nothing.

The show already had no budget except for when the director's son got his monthly Yakuza allowance, and the movie took away the non-existent zeni that was still being passed around for the crack sniffing. It's no wonder the damn show's getting canned in lieu of a probably-not-better one in two years.

INT Vegito is hot garbage but TEQ Vegito is good as a support unit. Both of them hit like wet noodles regardless anyway, neither of them are worth investment.

I just use him in mono INT to link with Gogeta.
Just waiting until I get a better unit.
Was using a rainbowed Goku Jr. but he gets hit too hard, and he doesn't do much unless he crits.

Ayyy the Dark Cutegang assemble before the anthrosperg explodes again!

Mods.

Feels good to finally post images again

I'm the same as you, use him just to link with gogeta for fierce battle. Hopefully one day i'll get rage trunks to replace him

Got him with a dupe, my first actually decent SSR.
Was my leader for a long time.

Whis is way to beta to ever fuck anything

Hey BITCH, I thought I ran you off the fucking board you little nig ass. I will rape that worthless nothing spic out of existence, you hear me

Yellow Cutegang >> Negro Cutegang

Literally five attoseconds in we get recolor waifu jigaboos haunting this place with their spooky asses so I'm holding YOU responsible, asshole

Movies make more money. I think Super as a whole hasn't made what Battle of Gods or Resurrection F have brought in. They'd be wise to just mass produce half decent movies instead of thousands of trash-tier episodic bullshit