Cardcaptor Sakura

Well that was a really good episode.

yes it was, needs more Syaoran though

I fully expect any drawfags in these threads to take advantage of these.

There are people right now would thought about killing themselves a year or two ago and decided not to so that they could watch the new CCS series.

This show is literally SAVING PEOPLES' LIVES.

when will the outfits begin to look like idolmaster outfits?

Hopefully never.

Thank you user! I haven't had the time to save these yet.

The AliExpress merch is so tempting.

I caved and bought the Clow Book and the full set of cards myself. Thankfully it was in total cheaper than the 250-ish dollars Amazon was asking for.

>tfw more people will kill themselves after the show is over than it has saved by airing

Honestly, the Clow Book sold on etsy (made by "Donald Presents") is the best Clow Book you can get. It's sturdy and has good colors, the clasp is really good, the inside is actually anime accurate, the cards have really great shadering, and it's the only one to include all cards, even The Nothing. The only downside is that the edges of the book don't look like a boox but rather like a box, but this is a minor complaint comparing it to the box-in-a-dust-jacket presentation of pretty much all the rest. The ones that actually go for the book presentation lack a clasp or have off colors and Japanese text everywhere, or have shitty cards with a bunch of copyright on every single one. The worst by far is the Takara toy, I understand it's a toy but the book looks like a complete fucking joke.

I was hoping the characters would be much older in the new arc.

What a fucking waste of time. Shoujo is truly the worst.

B-but Kero-chan talks to you in the Takara toy!

Animage Sakura

Hypothetical question, just for fun.

If all the Clow Cards that Sakura originally captured were given to the person that helped the most to capture it... would there have been any differences? (assume everyone has magic powers)

The best example is when Mizuki was given the Maze Card. But Tomoyo would definitely have deserved the Song Card. Similarly, both Syaoran and Meiling equally deserved the Twin Card.

And one could argue that Tomoyo's pin was a necessary component of getting Siege too.

Any others?

Sakura would have still ended with the biggest number of cards for the final judgement, you can't win against Yue with cards like "song", and in clear card Sakura seems to be creating the cards on her own so of couse they'd go to her.

Oh yeah, like I'm not disputing Sakura's dominance as the holder of the cards.

I'm just exploring the hypothetical situation where people that 'earned' cards received them. I'm wondering if there were any other instances from the list of cards where the 'real' person to confront the card wasn't Syaoran or Sakura.

Why did they have to use CGI shots for the staff? It's Madhouse, they've got the time and money to properly draw these things.

>shoulders bare for the rain
>the rain droplets will seep through the sleeves, rendering them useless
I like the design, but fuck that design.

Sakura needs to move her arms freely and you can't do that with a full rubber sleeve

I get what you mean, but from a practical standpoint (aka keeping you dry from the rain) is annoying.

>I'm wondering if there were any other instances from the list of cards where the 'real' person to confront the card wasn't Syaoran or Sakura.
Well the cards messed around with a bunch of other people, like when Dash got adopted by that girl, or Sword possessed Rika, or when Naoko was using create but they still went to the person with magic that defied them. I don't know if Mizuki and Maze counts because she broke the card's effect using the bell created by Clow.

I'd assume the oversized hood is more of an issue. How did it not fall when she was running?

Without the half sleeves the costume would look less like a frog, personally I love it. I just wonder how Tomoyo makes the shoes. We know that she's good at sewing and drawing the designs but I don't think making boots is on the same level.

Clamp clothes are weird.

Yuck!

Not strictly related but i'd love to see more people using magic like the Li family since Clow wasn't the only mage around. And not having any close business with Sakura i mean.

>more people using magic
Well, there's Yuna, but I think Sakura position as Clow's successor naturally attracts that kind of attention.