Nanatsu no Taizai 251

Both boobs with nipple lasser at 30%. Also chapter: mangasail.com/content/nanatsu-no-taizai-251

Now that she awakened her boob laser is not only in her right boob

>mangasail
fuck off

it's up on manga stream and once again the angels did nothing wrong.

wow surely nothing bad will come out of this alliance

Yeah, seriously, the author is clearly trying to paint some sort of moral equivalence between the Angels and the Demons, but failed to actually show the Angels doing anything wrong.

The only "bad thing" coming is the Goddess Clan's final solution to the Demon problem, which Elizabeth and the rest of those idiots will oppose because plot.

That was a very shitty choice by Elizabeth.

>Angels started the war after destroying the pact of peace between them and the demons
>Angels did nuffin
Are you serious nigger?

You're right, they did do something wrong. Why make a pact of peace with demons in the first place? That's like making a pact of peace with ISIS. They need to be purged, the demon's very existence is a blight upon the world.

Demons= EVIL
Angels= GOOD

You do realize that this is almost never true in fiction and both sides are usually bad and want to rule over humanity with tyranny.

Fuck off Ruedociel

>At the start of the series, Hendrickson was evil and became a demon by consuming demon blood and turned a bunch of Knights into demons
>Now he's a Goddess Clan fanatic who preaches how awesome they are and needs to be slapped around by Dreyfus
Kind of weird

Escanor is such a cuck. Can't wait until Arthur joins up with them so Merlin can be all over him while Cuckanor watches in a corner. I really hope he dies during this arc.

>implying that is anything close to the soul eating demons that ALL the races hate

>You do realize that this is almost never true in fiction
It actually is true over 90% of the time in fiction. Having "bad" angels is usually a subversion.

4th archangel when?

it would have been introduced long ago, putting in something like that now would be an asspull

or the closest one will be making Starosa a Major dick and himself becoming the "demon king of assholes" so everyone band together vs him

aint that Elizabeth?

Hendry druid ways are worrying me

New Elizabeth is quite good. All she needs is a proper battle now.

He lost his memories and currently acts as Meliodas' brother.

No, I think the fourth was mentioned during the holy War flashback

>that picture
You have to be 18+ to post here.

Right now.

>archangel
>only 2 wings
thats not how it works

He looks pretty generic to be an archangel

>That guy with the long coat
Is that Estarossa?

I've noticed that "bad angels, good demons" is more common in Japanese works. Probably because they don't have any attachment to judeo-christian values about them.

Looks more like Gowther, but without the wheelchair and a sword. Maybe Gowther's evil twin. Or the guy who got half of the DK's strength for a while.

I love Elizabeth, I want to caress her forever

Fuck off Meliodas
Your waifu is shit

>Elizabeth you're our captain right now
Even though she's the weakest
Even though she would sacrifice the 7deadly sins for a taste of meliodas's cock

King and Diane are shit leaders, Nightscanor is a shit leader, Merlin is hated by the Goddesses, Gowther was a 10C. It makes sense. It's not like planning will be her responsibility.

HEY

THE PAIN AND THE PLEASURE

ARE GONNA BE SOMEBODY

Yes, Mael

THERE IS NO REASON WHY

>slapped mel
>giant angel blade
At the very least she is above Ban

To be fair, everyone is above Ban. Fucking Hawk was more useful against Chadler.

Where the fuck is Mael?

In the Horn. Or Eli's earring. Or Excalibur. Or Estarossa is brainwashed Mael.

Taking a nap

So is this lady ever going to be relevant?

Yes, in the Escanor flashback, where she is revealed to be a goddess, and the shady mage guy will be a future villain.

That would be one hell of a plot twist for Estarossa but I can see it.

GET LOW

manga is just garbage for like a year now. Literally nothing happens. Stupid Merlin origins reveal.
It's fucking shit. I'm hyped for new anime tho.

>Coach decorated with goddess/demon imagery
>Estarossa is sitting on the goddess side
Mmmmmm it really triggers my commandment

>he is considered weird even by demon standards
>has white hair, which so far only applies to druids and goddesses
>resisted Mel's darkness better than Zeldris, despite having lower PL
>has memories of Elizabeth from a time he was little
He is a goddess.

What if Estarossa is just an empty shell to hold Meliodas's emotions? The more emotions the DK eats from Mel, the more he pours into Estarossa, so he can revive through him. He has so much since Mel's death, that even some memories entered along with the emotions, resulting in Mel's memory with Elizabeth ending up in Estarossa.

>has white hair, which so far only applies to druids and goddesses
And blue eyes, which he could also have. Was this scene adapted yet in the anime?

And what did the Demons do to deserve being killed?
We know NOTHING of why the two sides fight each other, for all its worth it could have been about demon king and goddess queen just being Ex's with each other and now have their fight in a extreme fashion.
We saw more bad shit done by the Angels during the Holy War of the past than we saw from the Demons.
The Angels borke the pact, took hostages of weak demons and killed them in cold blood.
Demons are now on revenge.
And more than that, Angels didnt give a FUCK about humans, they just as much destroyed every place as did the Demons, thats why there was a rebellious Human team out for the blood of the Angels.

So i go with the Demons all day given how arrogant and assholy the Angels are.

2 eps, ofc not. This should be Meliodas on the pic, if not authors love to manlets.

Nakaba confirmed it's Estarossa.

>And what did the Demons do to deserve being killed?
Are you a Satanist by any chance? They're fucking demons, corrupt creatures that do evil things and gain power by being evil and consuming the immortal souls of others. Their domain is literally Hell.

Bruh, I know it's Estarossa. also, he's trash

You are confusing biblical demons with fantasy Britain demons. And they live in the demon world, not in Hell.

> Are you a Satanist by any chance? They're fucking demons, corrupt creatures that do evil things and gain power by being evil and consuming the immortal souls of others.
Demons arent literal Demons in fictional storys at the vast majority of the time.
Just because they are named Demons doesnt make them evil. We dont know why the war began, we only know of what shit got shown, and the Angels are clearly ruthless without a care for other species at all, for all we know Demons could have been good people and the Angels just thought themselfes superior and wanted to kill them all because of lulz.

>30%

Those colors are fucking terrible, Jesus

Why no dump?

It makes sense that Estarossa became tanned and decided to dress in the colour of the sun after his confrontation with Escanor.

I get the feeling this alliance is going to come back and bite Elizabeth in the ass when Zeldris finds out, even with whatever deal he has with Meliodas, I don't think he could stand to save Elizabeth's life if she and the rest of humanity are working with the angels.

King and Diane are unreliable in a crisis situation, Gowther's KO'd right now, and Escanor is a wimp 80% of the time.

Only reasonable alternative is Merlin, and she doesn't really come off as the 'leader' type, or 'trustworthy'

> Those belt and neck crests

Zeldris is only interested in vampire booty.

Feels like he isn't as degenerate about love as Mel is, at least not to the point where he'd betray his entire race by saving the life of someone who has united angels and humans against demon kind.

Escanor could be at 100%, 100% of the time if Merlin just used Infinity on him.

But then he’d just be a prideful cunt, Diana is the best bet.

> 100% Escanor all the time

He'd definitely be way too difficult to handle.

> Diane is the best bet

Eh, like king she can be insecure about making choices, and on the other hand she can also be way too rash making choices, I'd much rather leave leadership to the girl whose technically older than the rest of them.

>just leave Escanor at 100%
>he ends the series in one chapter
Maybe, Nakaba is saving him for when the series gets axed.

> Escanor could be at 100%, 100% of the time if Merlin just used Infinity on him.
Thats why Chandler and his "true night" BS exists. Nakaba knows Escanor is to OP to be used all the time, so he created a char who literally summons the night whenever he fights, basically making Escanor useless even if Merlin somehow extended his 100% time.

>tfw even when Escanor went 100% mode, he only used about 0.1% of his power
Just wait. It'll turn out he was always able to go 100% this whole time, where else is all the power stored after all? He just needs to believe.

> Nakaba is saving him for when the series gets axed

I doubt that'll happen at this point, isn't all the shit that's happening right now leading into the final conflict anyway?

>saving escanor for when the series gets axed.
>series gets axed
>escanor
>axe
I see what you did there

So where do you guys think the second season will end?

Saved

>all that and didn't even scratch Zeldoris
The worst part of it all is Escanor's attack wasn't even that size and it was already destroying everything around it.

What the fuck is Arthur’s deal? Why does witch have a hard on for him?

>be holy element
>get 1.5x damage
>still doesn't do anything
???

Something about a prophecy. That and he apparently saved her or something?

Isn't Arthur supposed to turn all of Britain into his kingdom or something.

Well, there's still:
-Merlin's backstory (probably next)
-Escanor's backstory (Mael is the girl in his flashback, calling it)
-Meliodas' backstory
-How the holy war started 3000 years ago
-How Gowther ended the Holy War

>ends the war
>it just begins again 3000 years later
Damn it Gowther.

A magazine won't axe its most popular series

It only happened because Meliodas was an idiot and lost the key as well as Elizabeth. And that only happened because he debuffed himself.

I had been meaning to pick this series up for a while after watching the first season of the anime a while back. Finally got around to reading it and I'm surprised at how good it is for a shounen. I was expecting it to go downhill once they introduced literal power levels, but I really like all of the characters.

I still think powerlevels were a mistake.

Actually, Merlin debuffed him, but that's because he is an idiot who can't control his emotions.

Addendum.

Demons are an inherently evil species. Godesses did nothing wrong. Ruediciel is extremely hot.

Did you forget the part where the goddesses slaughtered demon clan civilians after using them as live bait?

They were a mistake in that they weren’t really necessary, but you may as well just ignore them considering how easily they can change.

Like I understand that the author wanted to set some kind of strength standard for the viewer, but it just isn’t really needed in a story where people’s power fluctuates so much.

Everything is fair in war against creatures whose first attitude after being released is to start preying on the weaker species. I dont see Rue and his gang killing and cursing humans now.

NnT has the advantage of the author actually planning most of the story even before starting the first chapter. This is why we have foreshadowings for stuff that pays off literally hundreds of chapters later. This also makes it nice to reread after a while and pick up subtle hints you couldn't find at first.

this.
I see Hawk constantly shouting out power levels and I honestly think you would have to be extremely autistic to purposefully keep track/care about all these fucking numbers

t.Nerobasta

All power levels tell you is to be wary of the guy anyways. Fraudrin got taken out by a stupid charm.

Fraudrin was a joke