Made in Abyss

Daily circlejerk thread, post best waifus and argue whether Tsukishi is pedo or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/623226/Previews/875b46c801b7a17348bc2e400a75a02d.jpg
twitter.com/tukushiA/status/950367911696220160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Artist finished coloring and posted it btw

Can someone explain to this turbospeedreader what this whole thing about Bondrewd installing a magic camera in Nanachi's eyes is all about? Can he see everything going on through her perspective, even through other layers? Or is it just an audio transmission, and he can't see but can hear? I can't be fucked finding the pages that explain it

i like this riko

Stream today right? I want to harass Tsukushi

Awesome.

It has to do with the artifact he uses to move conscientious, he used it on bunnybutt so he can observe now.

...is Bondrewd's toilet connected to the miniature garden of dawn?

i REALLY like this riko

Absolutely CUTE

It's a theory nanachi made up to explain why he knew that mitty died because she didn't knew about whatever in bonezone's castle of !!FUN!! was monitoring the alive status of everybody's favorite rug

>still waiting

Me too user

So does MiA take place on Earth? Only where Orth is where Japan is supposed to be?

>openly calling itself a general and a circlejerk
>mods allow this

Truly this are dark time

If you translate the sfx, I'm pretty sure it's the same one as the rugs.

Knowing nips, probably

How much was it?

Like $80? I think?

I'm assuming you'll have to pay an additional $20 for shipping.

I wish there were more figurines. The other ones don't look as impressive.

Best girl

I dunno why but I always imagined Orth being off the coast of Africa

>it was isekai all along

Maybe at WonFest next month.

I'm only assuming because the islands of japan are absent from the globe and there is a shine/star there that could indicate a "you are here" position.

Oya oya.

I hope people let me know what's there. I don't really browse buyfag threads.

I saw a map in the manga once and I think it's next to japan but I can't find the map now

Yeah, of the three figures they have shown, that one is the best, but it does have some issues, have they show the figures for Reg and Riko?

Not that I'm aware of. I don't have the figurine database link on me handy, though.

s-sure...

Anyone know if the resolution of the purchase is like this or is comixology just tricking me since I'm playing with the preview image url?

That's right, i am dead fluffchi stroking tail in abyss.

Did Tsukushi say something about the release date of ch 45 on the stream?

Why not buy the physical copy?

God damn, why doesn't he do more color pages?

Time. You know how slow he works. And looking at pictures of his volume covers he goes absolutely mental with his palette.

The Abyss is the Earth's vagina. The delvers are sperm. The relics are it's eggs. The 2000 year cycle is it's menstruation. The 7th layer is the womb

Considering it.

Here's the spread. File too big.
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/623226/Previews/875b46c801b7a17348bc2e400a75a02d.jpg

Looking forward to the volume 7 cover.

>2176x3056
Where's that user who was saying they aren't nearly this big? How do you feel now?

Read the post you're replying to.

Volume 6's cover is actually pretty "normal" looking. No psychedelic colourations there, it's pretty subdued.

I have, but I know very well that 3056px rips are a thing.

It's very possible MiA is upscaled. From the streams it doesn't seem like Tsukushi's photoshop dimensions are 3056p.

What a dead shitty series

That may or may not be true. Rips are still going to be 3056px, though.

this but ironically

Probably, it has that small HD icon at the bottom like the other high resolution Seven Seas releases.

Alright, I came up with a weird theory the other night and want y’all to tear it down or extrapolate further

What we know -
>curse affects conscious/sentient beings only
>humans are drawn down into the abyss inexplicably
>when humans are turned into narehate they gain singular qualities in accordance with their nature (smells good, cannot be killed, etc.)
>relics are found with qualities to them (cannot be torn, increases strength, points downward to Abyss, etc)
>in the village we’ve seen still-living narehate repurposed as things like toilets and rags to wipe counters down with
>under certain conditions, a human’s death produces a Life Reverberating Stone that is attuned to the person they were thinking of upon death

The theory
>all relics are former humans, narehate who have had their forms “squeezed” of all consciousness and soul over centuries/millennia and refined to an inorganic form. Like a petrified tree.
>the abyss is interested in eating consciousness, not bodies. So it gives them forms they like in exchange for keeping them down there to slowly eat away their souls
>with enough time (millenia maybe) someone like Nanachi would be reduced to a relic which always smelled good and was pleasing to hug.
>Mitty’s skin would be something like the parchment that Lyza’s note was written on. Even Ozen couldn’t tear it - immortal creature produces indestructible materials
>this process was considered a blessing in ancient times, and the praying skeletons are praying to receive relics in exchange for the people they send down as sacrifices.
>Bondrewd’s Praying Hands are just a modern variant of the old barbarism – chuck people down and pull them back up, see what you get

Fuck off with theories, this entire show is just a facade for tsukushi's fetishes.

>Manga are a facade for the fetishes of the mangaka
That's like every manga ever made.

Well with the new captcha fuckery this is the last time i post on the site
Been good fun lads

This page always reminds me why I love Riko so much.

You can just lurk.

>right boob is round
>left is perky

I always thought it would be in the North Atlantic

>Not understanding sarcasm.

Perky! Tsukushi will retweet.

What is wrong with the typesetting? Why are the letters all jagged and pixel-y like it was done in paint?

Fuckers probably forgot anti-aliasing.

Why did this series die so fast?

It did not?

HOLY SHIT DUDE
the bun is going to die and moth girl is going to join them and fight over reg with riko

You wish little user, but the team is Riko and Reg, Bun was allowed thanks to popularity and Faputa is nowhere near as popular

Felt like drawing him

he retweeted it yesterday user

>argue
what is there to argue? dude has done everything possible to come out, short of kissing some elementary school boy live on twitter

Nice. Draw bun and moth

most of the Sup Forums fags left

Finally some decent taste in this goddamn thread.

>Why did this series die so fast?
>die
>Anime continuation announced
>manga still ongoing
>Tsukushi regularly streaming
I do agree however that threads are getting slower with each day and not necessarily better because of that.

twitter.com/tukushiA/status/950367911696220160

>Tsukushi tweets "Is it an eroanime?"
>people wonder if he's talking about Devilman Crybaby or something
>"No no, I'm talking about Takagi-san. Devilman wasn't sexy at all"

that's our Tsukushi

Hmm, about time I try drawing moth anyways

OH NO SHE'S CUTE

And also bun

This was done earlier so I bothered to colour it in

Bullyplay is still sexual content.

And he’s 100% right.

I want to nuzzle my face on nanachi's fluffy head!

I like this bun. Would cook for

made in abyss more like sales in abyss lmao

>bottom of the Abyss is just like lost Shinjuku in that it's basically the ruins of modern civilization

Its cause people insist on having a thread on the catalogue even when all available content had been discussed to death already. Wake me up when Tsukushi starts streaming.

Ienme

Draw Prushka and Riko please.

As much as I want to, it's past 2am so I need sleep.
Maybe if the thread survives when I wake up, perhaps?

did Reg fuck her in the past?

I hope so.

Reg sure fucked his past lol

I mean she wanted to check is penis

If Bundad was my dad, things would be different around here

you would be dead

So how is Nanachi going to leave the village? I don't see any way of shaving her.

Garbage-tier arc

but what for?

Faputa will trade herself for Nanachi because she loves Reg so much

Why are the sales of MiA so fucking low?
It's because the manga is trash, right?

No fucking way, moth is crazy. I can see her getting tricked into being used as trade fodder by Reg though.