Where were you when Darling in the FRANXX posting broke Sup Forums?

Where were you when Darling in the FRANXX posting broke Sup Forums?

>broke
Sorry, but franxxfags are the chads of Sup Forums, they only improve the board, nothing else.

This show is garbage so far dudes

GET READY FOR THE DOC SHOCK

MMm, delicious garbage

I like it. What do you think is garbage?

So far it has every cliche in the book and the characters are meh. But it's a 2cour so I'm giving it a chance but it's nowhere as good as triggerfags make it look

nahh

And there is nothing wrong with cliches, it'll do a cliche but execute it in it's own unique way, often times making those scenes hilarious or impactful.

The fact that you just "much cliche", completely invalidate any and all critical opinions you may have on anything.

>every cliché in the book
And the way it subverts them (Like, say, for example, making the Main Girl not care when the mc sees her naked, or making the obvious loser of the love triangle get a kiss on the second episode) is what makes those enjoyable.

Watch more anime newfags.

I bet your favorite show this season is Sora Yori, which is cliche and generic as shit.

why the fuck do people even like mechashit? fucking grow up

>on a board with 24/7 Precure, Dragonball, Naruto, Cardcaptor Sakura, PriPara threads

These mechs are powered by SEX. What's more grownup than SEX user?

Nice fanwank. I like it.

I enjoy it but it's not my favourite

When it turns out to be true, you have to make a public apology.

No literally broke. The hype the show generated was what fucked the servers.

Yet you don't enjoy this? At least this show has good art and animation.

Not as bad as Kill la Kill mindbroke the board

Yeah, sure big guy

Come on now user, I dropped sora yori but it had good art.

>SEX
more like tasteless teenager making out, which only horny virgins like

>user

So far it's been a dissapointment, I expected more. We got copy pasted male Ryuko with Shinji's personality, Feral Rei, childhood friends triangle, bratty cunt rival, fat fuck and edgelord. But it's a 2cour so I'm not dropping it just yet

Alzheimers

You sound like a fujo

Investments, long term relationships, accepting death, watching the kids grow up...

No. Hiro's fucking around with the adblocker script and malicious payloads. The fix is partially working again instead of fully working.

No, it really doesn't. The designs and backgrounds are actually awful.

Actually it the servers fucked up because somebody posted a picture of a real alien. Or so people say.