Good night and good riddance

Embarrassing
It's like a bunch of you have never watched mecha before let alone anime. They don't even have to liberally apply special lotion to each other's naked bodies before fucking their robots to activate space combat mode, and ya'll are upset about, "muh buttbars are so distracting and unnecessary to my homosexual tendencies." Why don't you losers go watch your anime with totally important to the plot shots of partially nude males in highly relevant and revealing swimsuits or about riding bikes with sweaty gymbros wearing competition compression shorts and exciting dialogue about how to apply butt butter. Instead, you come here and make these threads about how complicated combat robots that require the pilot and co-pilot to be in sync with each other to get as close to one to one feedback from the robot as if it was their own body in order to safely and efficiently operate a machine that can't reasonably be controlled with just simple hand controls and a display. These are war machines with destructive capabilities on a scale that you can't even imagine and your complaint is that they are prioritizing safety and control at all times using the most instinctual way that two people can physically and mentally bond with each other. Just for a moment, imagine the US military rejecting a system that allows a pilot to become one with a fighter jet such that they feel the plane. The intake is like their breath, the wings their arms, the flaps their hands, as they vector their thrusts in the skies above while bombing enemies below. This would be the biggest breakthrough in man-machine interface technology ever but you would reject it because it is too far-fetched for your surely well thought out taste in control schema involving simple alphanumeric buttons and triggers with response times to match. For me, the choice is clear as can be. Your joke of a standard would lose out every time to forming a deep connection with a fit female's rear drive mechanism.

Aha

stop trying to defend your shitty show

Don't bump this thread!

You just bumped it too ya' know?

How do you even sage anymore with no subject field?

Options field

thanks

Yay, let's make the thread longer to piss of everyone!

bumping cuz i want to see reactions kek

>wake up
>read this
good goy. You wrote some pretty funny things user. You just made my day better. Also not gonna sage. This thread needs replies.

>Why don't you losers go watch your anime with totally important to the plot shots of partially nude males in highly relevant and revealing swimsuits or about riding bikes with sweaty gymbros wearing competition compression shorts and exciting dialogue about how to apply butt butter

I would, but all those males are piloting robots instead, and that's too gay for me.

Seriously though, what is this originally copied from?

>The intake is like their breath, the wings their arms, the flaps their hands, as they vector their thrusts in the skies above while bombing enemies below.

That jump from SoL to military genre surprised me.

is there some explanation why the girl must be in this position? i find it very sexist

tfw you will never pilot a superpowered mecha while in the doggy style position with a qtp3.14 animu waifu

>Instead, you come here and make these threads about how complicated combat robots that require the pilot and co-pilot to be in sync with each other to get as close to one to one feedback from the robot as if it was their own body in order to safely and efficiently operate a machine that can't reasonably be controlled with just simple hand controls and a display.
well, Pacific Rim showed us, how that could be done better, so...

great pasta

nice

not really, but they are the pistils, and it is the best position to see the front

It's because the girls get to mind-meld with and basically become the robots, while the guys are just using mechanical controls. If both were plainly seated next to each other the guy would feel like he got a shit deal.

Noice

Nice pasta.

Suits are protection.

from STDs, perhaps?

this girl is a bitch, but i love her hair

Bump

I'm still feel like this is some kind of evangelion rip-off. Zegapain introduzed much better the idea of 2 pilots. This sexual thing its just laughable.

This is the best way to pilot,and anyone who says otherwise is either a prudish or a feminist.